Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (57795 Views)

I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect / OPC Members Wanted For Killing Port’s Worker (photo) / Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by sanyajava: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2015
endtimes is here
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by BaddieKay(f): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Were u supposed to rape her @all?silly man
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Fernandowski(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Group of gays should be organized to rape this man

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by geedot: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Werey re °ºoo ...
These kind of news re getting too much these days.. Shey person no fit get female child again ni?

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by muscoliscious(f): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Someone should please stab him six times only at six different places only. What a satanic beign

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by jnrbayano(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Only?

One time is well enough to be a serious crime, in fact conceiving it in your mind.

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by JohnEazy(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2015
How many times was he planning?

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by jnrbayano(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Only?

One time is well enough to be a serious crime, in fact conceiving it in your mind.

This makes me sick.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by adexsimply(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Cameleon72:
Imagaine... Men are evil
Is this the best you could come up with? undecided
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by donholy28(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Cameleon72:
Imagaine... Men are evil
stop generalising..
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Orikinla(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2015
[size=18pt]There are demons among us.
They are posing and pretending to be humans.
Beware of all those around you.
They may be demons.
Don't keep quiet. Expose the demons around you. Even if they are members of your family.
Many Nigerians have been possessed by the evil spirit of the dog.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by adexsimply(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Orikinla:
There are demons among us.
They are posing and pretending to be humans.
Beware of all those around you.
They may be demons.
Don't keep quiet. Expose the demons around you. Even if they are members of your family.
Many Nigerians have been possessed by the evil spirit of the dog.
What exactly does this have to do with the OP?
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by henrixx(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Jeez six times is only?

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Oh bravo!!!
Come & take your medal!
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2015
The man most be a half yellobaa coz they re the only tribe capable of this kind of atrocity grin

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by kindnyce(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2015
GOD DELIVER US

THE RATE AT WHIICH CASES OF RAPE IS COMING IS QUITE ALARMING.

IMAGINE,HIS DAUGHTER.
CANT HE VISIT ASHaWO?

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Missmossy(f): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Jeeez!!!!

Heartless man, see his scary looking face.

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by godoluwa(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now killing themselves again....How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful or be betrayed like abiola by our great men of valor[/size]
YOU ARE INSANE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by KeriBaby(f): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Some Nigerians and Tribalism why not face the matter at hand instead of trying to put the blame on wherever he comes from!!

Meanwhile this is really sad how do men like these live with themselves embarassed
I pity the little girl!
Bleeping abi raping ur own daughter? Ah

All I can say is!

LORD HAVE MERCY

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Always 34 years old person in the residence of Youruba's and northerners........

Abominations in this nation started from the federation under the administration of buhari's confusion.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Mrjosaphat: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Cameleon72:
Imagaine... Men are evil
A girl said to me "ALL MEN ARE GOAT, I ASK HER WEDA SHE HAVE GIVEN HER FATHER GRASS THIS MORNING, hope u understood my point?

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by justynneke(f): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2015
dovelike:

Ya na umunne ya angry

Unu ori kpolee?

Owerre kwenu!
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by DiiVictory(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Cameleon72:
Imagaine... Men are evil
and I guess all women are good?
also assuming with that dressing in ur dp u re among the good women.
I can tell u re part of evil cause u don't knw the consequence of the u were dressed in that picture
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by makasimatics(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2015
lol some people are really mad.

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Nani2512(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Hmm nna na wa ooo, the stupid man stay have the mouth to say only six time, God forbid.

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by ijbeauty(f): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2015
May holy ghost thunder fire his scrotum....
Are you kidding me

May God have mercy!!!
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by lizpedra(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2015
dis world i s becoming wicked day by day
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by guitarmanpharell(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2015
#Team PENILE Amputation

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by shizzy7(f): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2015
Only 6 times
so it should have been more than that

Just kill him,,, what is court
Send him to Ajegunle or mushin
They should just burn him...

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2015
What the fck is wrong with dis yolobas?

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by lobedeo: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2015
OLOSHI!
Mad man,gutter rat,idiot
May GOD punish you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.