Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,079 members, 7,852,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (57825 Views)

I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect / OPC Members Wanted For Killing Port’s Worker (photo) / Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2015
Worwor looking pig angry angry go phuck a dog, that your match made in heaven.

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by guitarmanpharell(m): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now killing themselves again....How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful or be betrayed like abiola by our great men of valor[/size]
Na ur fada u go perish...oloriburuku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Rotimi47: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2015
Some people from erosion region would be claiming he is from the South west because he lived in Osun but his name shows who he is but na wa o! This guy is a slowpoke & a disgrace to fatherhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2015
b0rn2fuck people, I dey hail o. Na Una handiwork be this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by ignis: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2015
menix:
Product of South West..

May Sango rape u 6x6 times, red eye mora fucker..

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Ndukwe007(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2015
So many People are going mad these days. This Demon of Rape, gay, lesbianism and Prostitution is realy working over time. We all need to draw close to God to be immune to this ''CONSCIENCE OVERIDE'' People are experiencing.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by enigma2007(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now killing themselves again....How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful or be betrayed like abiola by our great men of valor[/size]

Fool! Read your history again before you spill out nonsense... So he "Yoruba" because he is staying in Osun state...Get your facts right before jumping into conclusion(s).. Tribalism will kill you oo! REPENT

3 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by vicadex07(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2015
menix:
Product of South West..
May Sango rape u 6x6 times, red eye mora fucker..
E no go better for you there. When abokkkki turn to yoruba.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2015
Yoruba ooooo
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by johnnychi(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2015
Only 6X, hmmmmmmmm, big he goat...
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by islandmoon: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2015
themosthigh:

how do you know his a yoruba?
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Seventeen(f): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Lanretoye:
14 years old,primary 5?...
ur comment got me laughing.... so this is d part of the story that bothered u.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by thorpido(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2015
There should be more severe punishments for rapists.

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by ofala(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2015
.......People like this should be castrated! ....

3 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by melzabull(f): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2015
yellowbars.....its always them. mgbati mgbati people never disappoint

Inbreeding is a norm in the South West

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by HirstMOG(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Mere looking at him you should know that this man is from after life..... He is bold to say only.....ogun
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2015
chocolateme:
Ara gbagbuo kwa gi...
hmmm onye iwe oku

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by melzabull(f): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2015
islandmoon:

how do you know his a yoruba?
The same way he knew abdulfatai Ahmed of Kwara is a yelowba man.

Like we don't know Osunistan is a yeloba caliphate
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by mekadinho(f): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2015
chocolateme:
Ara gbagbuo kwa gi...
Translation- May madness strike him dead. Hahaha...... Dearie Kedu way?

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by illiad1(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2015
YORUBAS WHY?

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2015
hmmmmm.... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Emmathe2nd: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2015
Ah! Saying "Only 6 times" please, send the idiot to after life that his next daughter will not be "only 20 times"
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by hustler86(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2015
philfrey08:
6 times as per its not too much?

There should be a special cell and court for rapists...
Buhali do sth, this is toooo much

Na Buhari be lawmaker? Nawa oo, una no evn de think of dt man as man again, na god-man una de reason am 4. Calm down buddy, lawmakers plenty 4 NASS
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Bankitee(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2015
In my opinion, this man should be castrated to avert Any future problem with his badstick. His libido is too high for human being, he can molest goat if care is not taken!
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Bamidelz: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2015
They should have his manhood roasted...
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2015
he's a disgrace to all men ..this retardedd he goat still dey mention 'only' for the six times he raped the poor girl..them suppose cook his dick for him to eat..
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by tundeotunba(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2015
U for wife her too he-goat! Sometimes I just wonder are these people real?

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2015
chocolateme:
Ara gbagbuo kwa gi...

Owu kwa obere ara. E na sikwa ya, egbe eluigwe mebie kwala ya ubochi. Nwoke nwuru anwu.

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2015
themosthigh:
guy seriously you need brain transplant ...a fish brain isn't functional than yours..grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Vainglory: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2015
agarawu23:
ONLY 6 times? Guess he is on spell embarassed

Don't even know what this world is turning to
You mean what the South West is turning into?
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Riokempex1234: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2015
this man need devil deliverance.let kongi kill him, his type is not to be seen on this sweet world. pls police dont release him before he will go and rape his son
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by iKHarry(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Only? How sweet daddy, now I would have to think of you forcing your thing inside me "ONLY SIX TIMES" for the rest of my life.

PIG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi / Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.