Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (57796 Views)

I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect / OPC Members Wanted For Killing Port’s Worker (photo) / Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2015
ofala:
.......People like this should be castrated! ....

But obasango haven't castrated, this is not a crime in yellobaa land but an honor grin grin
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by blessedtwins: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Can women be legally given full custody of their kids younger than 18 years.Incest and rape is becoming increasingly common.it is Worrisome cry

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2015
dis is d sign of end time.... GOD HELP US
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by lurlah2014(f): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
ISE AYE RE OOO AYE EWO RAN #cynical#
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now killing themselves again....How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful or be betrayed like abiola by our great men of valor[/size]

What came over you? What if you're born Yoruba? Would you accept this?
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2015
Cameleon72:
Imagaine... Men are evil

Seems you forgot your father, brothers and uncles while writing this.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by seeman(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2015
To small now idiot
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by tintingz(m): 8:42am On Sep 03, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now killing themselves again....How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful or be betrayed like abiola by our great men of valor[/size]
I didnt read in this report that the said man is a Yoruba, is Ahmed Muhammed a Yoruba name?

So because he stays in a Yoruba land or the devilish act happened in a Yoruba land he's classified as Yoruba? What a silly tribalistic thinking.

We need a slap button on nairaland ASAP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by islandmoon: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2015
melzabull:
The same way he knew abdulfatai Ahmed of Kwara is a yelowba man.

Like we don't know Osunistan is a yeloba caliphate

i think you are have pap in that place instead of brain
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2015
The Northern Masters have finally learnt the "raping of their daughters" just like their South Wastern slaves

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Harmvirus(f): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2015
This one deserve to be castrated.

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2015
justynneke:

Unu ori kpolee?

Owerre kwenu!

Yaaa!

A na lee? Anyi ri mma. Ndeewooo!
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by petermichaels(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2015
He call it 6times only. Lyk d media will say wen 60pple die. Hmmmn! Naija ehnn!

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Don't be deceived by the name. Na yoruba man o
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Despicable and disgusting. I spit on him!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by basseybruce01: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Happening since time immemorial..... But it's strange. Epileptic World.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by seeker121(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2015
The madness that has entered market has gone beyond CURE,i guess you are wise enough to comprehend what i mean,but in case you don't please visit NEUROPSYCHIATRIC as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by OlaoluEmir(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Stupid Man!
Opo-nu Oode Agbalagba Alaaini-ronu
R.I.P BABA-IYAA
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Donphilly(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2015
themosthigh:

Please what is this suppose to mean @the most high? The true value of a man to me is not the strength of your opinion but to be strong enough to accommodate the opinion of others.

Irrespective of our tribe and sentiments; we should try as much as possible to use this forum to strengthen the bond that holds us as a nation.

I am from the east, but would never tolerate such profanity against any Nigerian. What are we turning to be as a people?

Well, on a lighter note; the man that claimed to have violated his daughter only a few times should be made to face the law. Shikena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by eduxerxes: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2015
dovelike:
Ya na umunne ya angry
nakwa ndi bê ya!
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Eheyjay: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2015
He still has the guts to say 6 times only......he needed to be forgotten inside prison
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Jehovah... shocked shocked shocked...what is happening in this world oo..all the ashawo for this world don finsh...na to rape ones own child remain...is this man not an animal.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by MadCow1: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2015
Ndi Umunna

Please calm down. There is no cause for alarm. Most Wasterners are Inbred and would also inbreed. Inbreeding to them is nothing.

Please wait for them to do something that is unusual to them and then we can skin them. grin

Thanks..

Ohaneze..
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Eheyjay:
He still has the guts to say 6 times only......he needed to be forgotten inside prison

Haba bros, prison is too good for him. He should be CASTRATED and left to wash girls hostel at uni lag for d rest of his life.

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by kanmifad(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2015
imagine a 34 year old man with a 14 year old daughter that means he got married at age 15. also a factory worker with 5 children at age 34
nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by ketekete: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2015
What is this world turning into?

1 Like

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by surgicalblade: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2015
just marry her no need.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by Goldmaxx(f): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2015
Am sure she seduced him
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by front247: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2015
He should be stoned to death

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by subbieD(f): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Only undecided shocked

Werey
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by scentmarlc(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Proffdada:
angry shocked angry six times only
he should be castrated six times!!!

BTW i dedicate this FTC to introvert and LADY F who has made it an inheritance register grin

Uhmmmmmmm....
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) by fortune1968: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2015
themosthigh:
assylum material . aro ,abeokuta

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.