Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) (27029 Views)

Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos / Emeka Ezeugo Returns To Bangladesh 5 Years After His Gun Scandal & Arrest (Photo / Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by pet4ril(f): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2015
Indeed lovely and beautiful
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
pbs4real:
like say u fine undecided
whether I fine or not isn't ur damn business..busy body
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by hayor2014(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2015
What is the name of that ice cream joint....
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by kilode100(f): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2015
martineverest:
just look at where ur mind went to....it seems ur life is all about di..ck.get a life lady

Not hard to spot a dick-less guy.

Swerve biko.

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
His daughter looks too much like him.
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by scentmarlc(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
That emeka's neck though.....maybe its just my eyes sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
mayorjosh:
Iono why nobody has celebrated this guys since their heroics on saturday

If it were to be super eagles now we no go hear word at all.na wa for this country.that's the advantage South Animals have over us,they treat everything equally

Watchu talkin main?? This guy doesn't play for D tigers...

First to notice big gay icecream shop then? grin
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by frankemka: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
For your fixed matches and football betting tips... Follow C00412224... The guy is good. 1000% sure and refundable if anything goes wrong... C00412224
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
The Guy is an Anambran from Enugu-Ukwu! Proudly ANAMBRA!! cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
mayorjosh:
Iono why nobody has celebrated this guys since their heroics on saturday

If it were to be super eagles now we no go hear word at all.na wa for this country.that's the advantage South Animals have over us,they treat everything equally

This nigga never played for naija.
He was part of the US team that won bronze in Athens

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by toprealman: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
kilode100:
The guy be like who go gather small Blockous.
TYPICAL YOURBA MENTALITY, INFERIORITY COMPLEX SINCE TIME IMO RIVER.
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by bigfrancis21: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
prince3009:
The Guy is an Anambran from Enugu-Ukwu! Proudly ANAMBRA!! cool cool

Woah! Seriously?!

That's my village too!

Enugwu-ukwu kachanu!

Chelugodi o, I bu onye Enugwu-ukwu?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
zainyola:

U eh agbaya tongue tongue wink
shey e concern u nii? tongue
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by phazotron(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
toprealman:
TYPICAL YOURBA MENTALITY, INFERIORITY COMPLEX SINCE TIME IMO RIVER.

worthless pig, tactical failure and a waste of God's resources you are.
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Woah! Seriously?!

That's my village too!

Enugwu-ukwu kachanu!

Chelugodi o, I bu onye Enugwu-ukwu?

Mba! Abum onye Orumba mana ANAMBRA bu nke anyi!

www.facebook.com/AnambraOnline

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by 400billionman: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fine people.
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by 400billionman: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
pretydiva:
Beautiful family. Baba God abeg bless me wit a handsome hubby n biuriful kids. Amen

I am single.
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by 400billionman: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
kilode100:
The guy be like who go gather small Blockous.

Leaders of tomorrow. .
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by zainyola(f): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
pbs4real:
shey e concern u nii? tongue

Yes na grin
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
pretydiva:
whether I fine or not isn't ur damn business..busy body
ok ma,u sabi criticise sha embarassed
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
zainyola:

Yes na grin
u neva tell me say u get sister for NL grin. Ow u dey?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by zainyola(f): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
pbs4real:
u neva tell me say u get sister for NL grin. Ow u dey?

Am cool and you? kiss
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
The lady and her daughter are prettier than the old man!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by cheerokee(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by dckng16(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fernandowski:
NBA is my destination!!

NBA - never broke again
Naaah u got it wrong. Allen Iverson, Dennis Rodman, Antoine walker are all broke now despite d Millions of dollars they made when they were still playing. No amount of money is too Big for someone not to go broke unless u invest wisely and choose not to waste it.
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by onitshaigbo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
God please bless my hustle so I fit marry beautiful oyibo wife!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by dame16: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
hahahaha that is why she is still single at 39 grin grin grin grin
pbs4real:
like say u fine undecided
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by mayorjosh(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

This nigga never played for naija. He was part of the US team that won bronze in Athens

My bad.I stand corrected

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Fernandowski(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
dckng16:
Naaah u got it wrong. Allen Iverson, Dennis Rodman, Antoine walker are all broke now despite d Millions of dollars they made when they were still playing. No amount of money is too Big for someone not to go broke unless u invest wisely and choose not to waste it.
your head dey there bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ambode At Lagos City Marathon (photos) / Israel Adesanya Introduces Americans To Pidgin & Yoruba, Twitter Loves It! / Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.