Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

2Face vs Styl-Plus - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (17090 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / Styl-Plus Olufunmi Song: Can Someone Please Translate? / P-square vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by ocho(f): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2006
something? what something? rolleyes
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by lockz: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2006
people check this website out. http://www.onenaija.com
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by ocho(f): 1:12am On Jan 12, 2006
lockz, we don hear oooo!
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by icingbaby(f): 1:26am On Jan 12, 2006
lockz:

people check this website out. http://www.onenaija.com
i check on the website, it really nice
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by kiki(f): 12:27am On Jan 16, 2006
watsup,

I don't really know alot of stylplus song except Olufunmi but i know a lot of 2face song and i think he is good.
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by ocho(f): 4:00am On Jan 16, 2006
@ kiki kiss
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by mbanefo: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2006
STYL-PLUS HAS CLASS AND TALENT
2 FACE IS RAZ,TALENTED AND CUTE SO IS SHIFI OF STYL-PLUS
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by tepy: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2006
i think they are both awsome, but i think in terms of voice ans the standard of music, style plus is it. but in terms of fame and popularity, its 2 face. but i think 2 face is really tryin cos he is the only one, whils style-plus is the combination of three talents. But generally speaking, i think they are both great.
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by jayvinnie(m): 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2006
2face is the best
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2006
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 16, 2006
For sure
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2006
STYL-PLUIS
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by xxshawtyxx(f): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2006
2 face cheesy
styl-plus lipsrsealed
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by creamofluv: 5:23am On Mar 17, 2006
Putting more words to what you said angela k (, Dont talk like that, if someone is popular from his/single and the other musician sang theirs and they are not popular that does not mean the one that MTV put on TV is the best,, Total Bullocks,
Ludacris have been singing all this while,, Ppl knows him but only got 1 grammy award evver since he has been doing his record, how about that?
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by sweets(f): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2006
styl + rocks!!! cheesy
i dont really like 2face, his music doesn't really do it for me.
styl plus on the other hand, kisssing nice, nice song especially on love and they are not derogatory to women and have a beautiful script.
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by jayvinnie(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2006
2face
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by Whitelady1(f): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2006
Styl-plus
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:44am On Mar 28, 2006
Someone put a poll, Or teach me how to put one, tongue
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by Deepop(f): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2006
styl-plus for sure cheesy come to think of it 2faces' songs make no meaning atimes angry
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by xxshawtyxx(f): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2006
wat u mean 2face songs makes no meaning cuz syle-plus ain't got no talent to me
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2006
xxshawtyxx:

what u mean 2face songs makes no meaning because syle-plus ain't got no talent to me

Styl Plus, No talent come Onn,
Deepop:

styl-plus for sure cheesy come to think of it 2faces' songs make no meaning atimes angry
Tuface song no meaning Come ON,
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by mukina2: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2006
sweets:

styl + rocks!!! cheesy
i don't really like 2face, his music doesn't really do it for me.
styl plus on the other hand, kisssing nice, nice song especially on love and they are not derogatory to women and have a beautiful script.

guess it says it all cool
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by beyunce(f): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2006
styl plus
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by ddizzle(f): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2006
Style plus plus theyve relesed two albums wheres tuface's follow abi hes waiting for 2007 elections before he releases his album!!
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by jayvinnie(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2006
ok Zeal out of d group- meant that in looks Style-Plus is ok, but Zeal looks better. so let's say Style-Plus put together
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by lekkyside(f): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2006
hi, guys you are all doing quite well ok this is shofoluwe aminat love you guyz keep it up you are doing a great job ok am proud of you all ok i love you all you are all my fans wanna get cooooooooooool real yea that's the deal men gonna keep it up make it real don't mind what people say, ok just face what you are doing face your future i can't say that i love one person than the other ok ilove you all ok cos you make me feel happy,cool,emotion touch, just to end it i feel your music love you.

wanna hear frm you all
my email address is zussiana002@yahoo.com
my website is www.zussiana002.com
love you guyz
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by iyabode: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2006
look wise, they all fine. performance styl-plus got it goin on. 2face is also tryin,but he can definitely be better.
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by ddizzle(f): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2006
lekkyside:

hi, guys you are all doing quite well ok this is shofoluwe aminat love you guys keep it up you are doing a great job ok am proud of you all ok i love you all you are all my fans want to get cooooooooooool real yea that's the deal men going to keep it up make it real don't mind what people say, ok just face what you are doing face your future i can't say that i love one person than the other ok ilove you all ok because you make me feel happy,cool,emotion touch, just to end it i feel your music love you.

want to hear frm you all
my email address is zussiana002@yahoo.com
my website is www.zussiana002.com
love you guys
are u a singer or something, nd where are your fans i dont wanna sound mean bt im confused
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by eveseh(f): 12:57am On Jun 27, 2006
2face kiss
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by ladykool(f): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2006
2 face all the way.i dont care if is english is bad or not bad that guy is good
as for stylplus i dont really get into their music like the way i get into 2 face music.the only music
i like in stylplus are olufunmi and runaway the rest are shit!! but 2face all is music are good and i like them all
so 2face for me man Bleep stylplus
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by bonchido4u: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2006
ey ey, yall negas out there hatin on face are clod. if style plus crew were asked to make it on their own lyk 2face did, howmany of em wld come up wit a hit lyk 2face did? 4k it, 2face is ahead of the game. await D DRO THUGAZ. no nega hatin on me.
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by hotbabe(f): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2006
for me, sface was cool, his timeis almostout,

so we must wait for his next release,

he looks ok, but 2FACE HAS NO SEX APPEAL!!!!

essentially for a guy to be good looking, that SEX appeal must be there,

ZEAL HAS GOT ALL THE SEX APPEAL ANY WOMAN WOULD WANT, !!!!!!!!!!

So, simply put, i Prefer styl-plus, the other guys too have got that kinda sex appeal,

tuface has a kinda babyface, only paedophiles will find that appealling!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vulgarity And The Nigerian Singer / Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) / Ice-Prince Wins "Best African Act" At BET Awards 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.