Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) (17074 Views)

Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. / Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Dayvidoo: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X26WS-MOCPk?si=983nsiRkd4CkGhRH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXQdwfZQwUk?si=MstxnX8NOtiT7nTj

Nigeria’s Afrobeats superstar Rema unlocked a new and stunning level at his “Ravage Uprising” 02 Arena show in London on November 14, 2023.

Performing in front of the sold-out 20,000 capacity of the iconic arena, Rema opened his act with a dramatic entrance of him clad in a mask and black ensemble, atop a stationary horse, and performing his latest hit, “DND.”

He then progressed into a melodic performance of “Iron Man” with a thrilling spectacle of Indian dance choreographers on either side of him.

Before going on stage, Rema posted a tribute to Burna Boy for bringing him up on that stage in 2021.
He said, “Before I get on stage, I want to say a big thank you to @burnaboy for bringing me on stage two years ago. Today it’s my turn to conquer that same stage, and I wish you were here to share this moment with me. Regardless, I’m grateful for the motivation.

With love, Rema.”

22 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Dayvidoo: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T01GRT0GKR0?si=xTIMXyKQBflHlIod

In phase two of the show, Rema switched things up by performing atop a giant stationary bat. In phase three, it was a Rema party.

The Jonzing World star continued to treat his fans to a spirited performance of hits like “Dirty”, “Ginger Me”, “Addicted”, “Why”, “Dimension”, “Soundgasm”, “Fame”, “HOV”, “Trouble Maker”, “Lady”, “Don’t Leave”, “Dumebi”, “Bounce” and “Charm”, all from his growing catalogue of songs.

One of the highlights of the night was when Ayra Starr, Crayon, and Magixx, Rema’s fellow Mavin Records signees, showed up on stage for the performance of “Won Da Mo.”

It was a particularly heartwarming moment for Nigerian fans who have followed the story of each member of the record label. During the performance, over 38,000 people tuned in to watch the YouTube livestream.

The singer capped the night off with a performance of his smash hit “Calm Down.”

Another colourful feather added to the richly decorated cap of Afrobeats

6 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by nony43(m): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2023
Why they nominated Asake ahead of Rema for Grammy is what I can’t understand. Asake make good songs very good ones but Rema’s song Calm down ft Selena Gomez tops music charts in a lots of countries around the globe. None of Asake’s songs blew like that globally.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Iamdbull: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2023
Dbull on this one!

Congratulations to him, I also plan to shut down the 30 guest canopy am performing for this December

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by ATEAMS: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2023
Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask YOURSELF WHAT makes YOU come ALIVE. And then GO and DO that. BECAUSE what the world NEEDS is PEOPLE who are ALIVE.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Padipadi(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2023
Love that won da mo performance. Rema dey try market himself well.
I like him more than that dirty looking Burnaboy that sounds like someone with nasal blockage of catarh.
The tattoos on Burnaboy's body made him look dirty like one old school Nigerian reggae musician, Ed-Sabbatian.

5 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Woodshot: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2023
How can I attend a concert just to bring my phone and stay busy capturing the moments instead of enjoying the moments.

18 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by grandstar(m): 7:30am On Nov 15, 2023
This guy is still young. He still has some more blowing up to do.

Today, I think the only star bigger than him globally afrobeat or pop wise is Burna boy.

If one wants to argue, he is in the top 4 ranging Burna, Wizkid, Davido and then Rema

8 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Reelmii: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2023
Good for them
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by saintkel(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Hunger dey o
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2023
R
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by shedisavage: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Nigeria to the world.

our artiste are doing good
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by alpharoyalty: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Real entertainers, not some useless rich noise makers
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by fabolouz1(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2023
How useless topics like this make it to the front page baffles me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2023
All I can hear is off keys! grin

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Angrigowt: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2023
Abegi. How many British ladies dey 02 arena. U can count them. Na useless ewedu miscreants be their crowd. Razzaites
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Odogwufunds: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by adesegun121(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2023
Seen
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Nahunger(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2023
fabolouz1:

It shows you why the country is not progressing, just humping in circles cause lots of idiots occupy the center stage of affairs in this corn tree

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by akinmusi(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2023
Grace

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by EmperorTolson: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2023
nony43:
Why they nominated Asake ahead of Rema for Grammy is what I can’t understand. Asake makes good songs very good ones but Rema’s song Calm Down ft Selena Gomez tops music charts in a lot of countries around the globe. None of Asake’s songs blew like that globally.
You can't understand because it's not an award for a global hit song.
Do some research and reading before you jump to a conclusion.
Thanks.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by jeff1993: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2023
Vv
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by EmperorTolson: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2023
fabolouz1:
How is this a useless topic?
I guess you're too serious with life.

7 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by bigdammyj: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2023
Noted.
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by stano2(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2023
Congrats to him
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by BCISLTD: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naeto-C Ft D'banj - Tony Montana (Bad Pass) Remix : Official Video / 2Face vs Styl-Plus / Vulgarity And The Nigerian Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.