Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 (59745 Views)

FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 26th September 2015 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Shymm3x: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
hiroz:
Have you ever seen Mourinho survive a 3rd
season at a Football Club......neverrrrrr.

Why do you lot always have to turn that niggerish shiit on with idiotic superstitions all the time - even when there's nothing concrete to back up the inane superstition? How about post proofs to back up ya assertion?

Last I checked: he left Porto basically cos he won everything there and he wanted a bigger challenge at a bigger club. The money was also great. They wanted him to stay but he refused. Ditto Inter.

He was sacked at Chelsea during his first stint not cos of performance factor but due to dispute at the top hierarchy of the club. Ditto Real Madrid...he's still the longest serving Real Madrid Manager in the modern era after Del Bosque. And definitely one of the longest serving Real Managers ever. So where did the nonsense about the 3rd season crap come from?

Just focus on football, team selection, tactics, performances of the players, and scores - but leave the other crap out of it. It is obvious there is something wrong at the club and it has nothing to do with 3rd year crap.

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by goryorhal(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:
The fact is chelsea will still win this league. Every club goes through hard times at one point in the season and its only that chelsea is experiencing theirs very early in the season. Mancity will still experience theirs too and it will be even worse than chelsea's own likewise ass-ånal and man u.

This title still belongs to chelsea,
Hazard still among the top 3 players in world football.
Chelsea still the team to beat anywhere in europe.

Up Chelsea.

No b hazard na earthquake
Young girl you better join better club wey get future .
No let your destiny sink like Chelsea
Alagbako ni chelsea ..
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by seyema(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mourinho out Klop in
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by IYANGBALI: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
litetias:
Why is this Chelsea team hell bent on spoiling my mood at the weekends?

Throughout the week I look forward to watching them play only for them to cause me anguish since this season started.

For now no more watching of their matches only checking of results until their form improves.

However I will first watch their match on tuesday in the champions league before the ban begins.

Contact me via my signature
come join better club,eyimba of aba
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by IYANGBALI: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:
The fact is chelsea will still win this league.

Up Chelsea.
the blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by coded01: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
akinzeb:
He's off the pitch coach!You can now come out. Lolzzzzzzzzz!!!

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by kechywillz(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
i dey feel Everton for demolishing chelsea

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Bollinger(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:
The fact is chelsea will still win this league. Every club goes through hard times at one point in the season and its only that chelsea is experiencing theirs very early in the season. Mancity will still experience theirs too and it will be even worse than chelsea's own likewise ass-ånal and man u.

This title still belongs to chelsea,
Hazard still among the top 3 players in world football.
Chelsea still the team to beat anywhere in europe.

Up Chelsea.

You toto really de smell if you cannot smell the wind of change.

Updated:

I just reread your post. They just beat them and they are the team to beat abi? Delusion. Delusion.

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by meforyou1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Shelsea fans, get ready to welcome mourinho to the championship next season
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Edoblakky(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
I just heard Mourinho say his boys don't deserve what they are getting. This is regrettably lugubrious coming from a man of his character. Frankly, Chelsea deserve worse than they are getting. No drive, no desire, no passion. Was this how we played last season and won the title? Let them continue, I'll continue to support Chelsea as they prepare, plan, make way, and play their way into relegation.

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Why do you lot always have to turn that niggerish shiit on with idiotic superstitions all the time - even when there's nothing concrete to back up the inane superstition? How about post proofs to back up ya assertion?

Last I checked: he left Porto basically cos he won everything there and he wanted a bigger challenge at a bigger club. The money was also great. They wanted him to stay but he refused. Ditto Inter.

He was sacked at Chelsea during his first stint not cos of performance factor but due to dispute at the top hierarchy of the club. Ditto Real Madrid...he's still the longest serving Real Madrid Manager in the modern era after Del Bosque. And definitely one of the longest serving Real Managers ever. So where did the nonsense about the 3rd season crap come from?

Just focus on football, team selection, tactics, performances of the players, and scores - but leave the other crap out of it. It is obvious there is something wrong at the club and it has nothing to do with 3rd year crap.
jeez!chill bro!!.thats what we do,we troll our rivals.i knw at porto and inter mou left cause he had won all he could at the club,at chelsea and madrid,it was behind the scenes problem..whatever his reasons may be, mou hasnt spent more than 3years at a club and thats a fact..why u dey vex

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Shymm3x: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jose Mourinho is being a biitch right now and it is obvious he didn't the players he wanted hence he is sabotaging this season with utter useless team selection. As great as Pogba is - he is defensive liability and that has been exposed this season since Vidal left. And Stones is ya typical overrated English player - he isn't better than Zouma. Why buy Rahman if you won't play him? Bodji isn't even a bad player - he can always partner Matic and grow into a Diop type of player. And I saw Hector play for Jamaica at Copa America - the guy is decent and comfortable on the ball. So we didn't do badly during the transfer window and we can't waste money on overpriced mediocre players all the time.

Everton came to the battle with fountain of youth - with Lukaku and Barkley and muthaphucking Mourinho selected the slowest player ever in Mikel, Calamity Ivanovic, and grandpa Terry. This guy done lost his cotton picking mind. Don't sabotage the season for us.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Face of a looser

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Shymm3x: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
hiroz:
jeez!chill bro!!.thats what we do,we troll our rivals.i knw at porto and inter mou left cause he had won all he could at the club,at chelsea and madrid,it was behind the scenes problem.but mou hasnt spent more than 3years at a club and thats a fact..why u dey vex

The third season crap is nauseating with the way folks spam it everywhere. If there's no proof to back it up - just leave it there.

This season is about the struggle for power within the organisation and it is obvious now.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by sinizia: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

The third season crap is nauseating with the way folks spam it everywhere. If there's no proof to back it up - just leave it there.

This season is about the struggle for power within the organisation and it is obvious now.
there is proof though...but lets leave that...shymmex why can't mournho fuc.king bench ivanovic is he scared of him,ivanovic has been horrendous all season yet mou keeps picking him..why does mou keep picking same team and same tactics that hasn't worked this season,can't he tweak his team..I saw where you said he is doing it on purpose.but do you really think a coach of mou's pedigree would sabotage his team?

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Shymm3x: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
hiroz:
there is proof though...but lets leave that...shymmex why can't mournho fuc.king bench ivanovic is he scared of him,ivanovic has been horrendous all season yet mou keeps picking him..why does mou keep picking same team and same tactics that hasn't worked this season,can't he tweak his team..I saw where you said he is doing it on purpose.but do you really think a coach of mou's pedigree would sabotage his team?

Loool. He didn't bench Ivanovic for the same reason he picked Terry and Mikel to play against players faster and far better than them. He turned rubbish Naismith into Harry Kane.

I honestly don't know what he is doing but the season is still young. So I'm not really bothered, especially if we can get it together for Champions league.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by tola9ja: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Your father Lap

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Dqueenzy(f): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
hiroz:
for me i think he's just trying to stick with this team cos he believes in them to deliver,but i still dont understand why he's benching baba rahman.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Claireshan1(f): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
wristbangle:
Dear nairalanders,

I have two option for chelsea fans to pick

1. They will relegate this season and reach knock out stage at Champs league to be eliminated

2. Remain in premiership at "let my people go" (16th position) and crash to europa league and later get knocked out.

grin grin

Ronald4lif, kingtom, claireshan1(sweety kiss), mukina2

LOL no 2
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by obayaya(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
LieDetector:
I do hope Román Abramovic follows his usual routine. Successive losses, impending dismissal angry

The idiooot didn't disappoint... Read his comments

"We deserve a better result and we played for a better result. We didn't deserve this," Mourinho said at his postmatch news conference.

"Confidence is low and it's an unhappy team because of bad results. You can say what you want but I think the players deserved a much better result.

"Everything goes against us. We know we are making mistakes and every mistake goes against us. It's the old story for a striker. When things go well he scores with the elbow and knee, when they don't they hit the post and it bounces out."

"I don't blame my players and I don't blame myself," he had earlier said on BT Sport. "I don't accept the results, I am responsible for the team, I am not happy with the situation and I am not happy with myself.

"I am with the players, I cannot be against them, I cannot have a bad feeling with them, that's what makes me happy. I am happy that tomorrow I have to face them again and train with them and prepare them for the next game."

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=2607293&top&wjb=

Smelly special shiit

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
daveP:
ahem. Pls how is mikel and overrated player? Infact most african talents when last did they cross the 30m euros price tag since drogba and you think mikel is overrated?

His price is less than 10m pound and you fink he is overrated still. Sincerely there are some chelsea player that are overhype than what mikel brings to the table. See Essien and what he did for cfc. Yet his price was naffin worth what he plays. I think you need to wake up to the fact that nearly, if not all african best football talents are underrated. Yaya is the only exception.

Im not hailing Mikel for flopplay. But overall, he is still underrated-simple!!

mikel cost £16 million.

mikel is not even rated. talk more of overrated or underrated

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao, wicked man. Then what business will ivanovic do?

he should open a gay arshawwo joint. make dem dey fork hi. nyassss
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by petermichaels(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wit dis beating,we go ban d chelsea shack(alcohol) 4rm Naija. Wait make buhari hear am say dem loss
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by daveP(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
obayaya:

I've learnt my lesson grin

Gunners
2-0

iheanacho save Man City's ahse. Now i know who Joe Hart is. He went to congratulate De bruyne so well asif he saved the day. I wouldnt have look@ it had i not looked@d way he congratulated Iheanacho(like change hands waka comot) for Kevin(rub his head, hug him and chat with him) imagine.

Up Gunners! 2nd on the table. Chelsea moves to 16th.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Ezyp(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
That moment when : am not happy but happy that am not happy
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahaha God forbid
I be Manutd/Barca fan
Our match this nite na die oo
Athletico - barca
yes ooo....following
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by coded01: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by obayaya(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
daveP:
2-0

iheanacho save Man City's ahse. Now i know who Joe Hart is. He went to congratulate De bruyne so well asif he saved the day. I wouldnt have look@ it had i not looked@d way he congratulated Iheanacho(like change hands waka comot) for Kevin(rub his head, hug him and chat with him) imagine.

Up Gunners! 2nd on the table. Chelsea moves to 16th.

he just wants to associate with the big boys.. Iheanacho na small boy na cheesy

Chelsea will soon move to 21st
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

She must be battling high blood pressure. What Chelshit has caused ehh. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
dearpreye:

Me Chelsea? No way.....

Barca for life....
Wrong team! Madrid all the way. How many goals did Ronaldo net today? grin
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by xamuelotu(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 6th November 2021 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.