Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 (59748 Views)

FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 26th September 2015 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Funjosh(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mourinho should please Park Trailer Next match please lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wrong team! Madrid all the way. How many goals did Ronaldo net today? grin

Hian! Espanyol can fall hands eehhnn!
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Captainswag225(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
patmaine:

he should open a gay arshawwo joint. make dem dey fork hi. nyassss
lolz, thats wicked!

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by mbulela: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ibime, my good friend, market don set o.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by darichlife: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
I Don laugh tire ooo. SOS Seems Chelsea needs a life jacket. Hope the edge of the league hold them not to sink to the bottom. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by muscoliscious(f): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Are you a chelsea fan? Nais to MITH You

4 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
enua:
pls tell mourinho 2 start packing
with what.u nodey see say say I'm bus don crash
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by daveP(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
patmaine:

mikel cost £16 million.

mikel is not even rated. talk more of overrated or underrated
imagine since 2005 asif he didnt do anything worth £30m tag price
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Bibidear(f): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mbilla:
Ur smelling toto is made for ur AGBORO brothers in ur village not for prince of Ibibio land(Akwaibomite) cuz is abomination
u a prince,then the pple from ur village must be foolish

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Shymm3x: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
hiroz:
there is proof though...but lets leave that...shymmex why can't mournho fuc.king bench ivanovic is he scared of him,ivanovic has been horrendous all season yet mou keeps picking him..why does mou keep picking same team and same tactics that hasn't worked this season,can't he tweak his team..I saw where you said he is doing it on purpose.but do you really think a coach of mou's pedigree would sabotage his team?

I was going to add something from my earlier post, but my battery was about to die - so I allowed.

Chelsea's signature under Mourinho is defence . And thus far, we've been conceding useless goals, despite scoring goals. So our problem lies in the defence and it's always difficult to be in rhythm, when you always have to fight from behind.

I honestly don't even have a problem with how mediocre we've been going forward - especially with Hazard and Fab. They're human, and in football, you'll always have ya off periods. Suarez had his off period last season, but that doesn't negate the fact that he's one of the top-3 best strikers in the world. Ditto Messi. Robben has been off thus far this season for both club and country. That's part of the game and Hazard on his day is still by far the best player in the EPL. And Fab is just Fab - fabulous on his day.

So it's basically just the defence and the cover they're not getting. And that happens to be Mourinho biggest strength as a coach. If you call it sabotage for reasons known to him - you won't be far off. Something is wrong at the club and these folks need to tell us what's going on.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by MOSSADII(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
ha ha ha ha!
musKeeto:
mukina2, ur girl never dance finish? grin grin

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by jwils(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
gradeA:
even with naismith's 2 goals, John Stones remains the man of the match.
imperious performance.
na 3 goals naismith score pls
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
donem:
God is great, I didn't burn my 300mb in vain.

Beside Mourinho pressed self distroy mode since his incident with his medical staffs.

the Chelsea players 're angry because moaninho chased away d woman wen dey open tottoo anyhow for dem.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
dearpreye:

Hian! Espanyol can fall hands eehhnn!
Lol they didn't. Their opponent was just too good. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol they didn't. Their opponent was just too good. cool

I agree totally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Sixtustony(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
h.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Why do you lot always have to turn that niggerish shiit on with idiotic superstitions all the time - even when there's nothing concrete to back up the inane superstition? How about post proofs to back up ya assertion?

Last I checked: he left Porto basically cos he won everything there and he wanted a bigger challenge at a bigger club. The money was also great. They wanted him to stay but he refused. Ditto Inter.

He was sacked at Chelsea during his first stint not cos of performance factor but due to dispute at the top hierarchy of the club. Ditto Real Madrid...he's still the longest serving Real Madrid Manager in the modern era after Del Bosque. And definitely one of the longest serving Real Managers ever. So where did the nonsense about the 3rd season crap come from?

Just focus on football, team selection, tactics, performances of the players, and scores - but leave the other crap out of it. It is obvious there is something wrong at the club and it has nothing to do with 3rd year crap.

After the epistle. sha mourinho never survive 3rd season.

2 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
dearpreye:

I agree totally.
One kunu for you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by alaricsaltzman: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
donem:

u are right somehow on mikels sub, but if u question Fabregas, what would u do to Hazard who Mourinho claimed is better than Ronaldo?
Even ronaldo goes on a bad run of form attimes but one thing about players like them is that they can make something out of notbing... Fabregas contributed nothing in attack or defense. Absolutely nothing!
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by alaricsaltzman: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
keandre:

mtchhhewwwwwww,wer was mikel wen blacksmith Naismith got his brace ok, i get mikel coulda assisted the equalizer?
If you really watched the second half.. You would have realized Chelsea lost their shape the minute mikel came off. Everton attacked at will! And yea... Na person score hat-trick. Why mikel no fit get 2 assists?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
daveP:
2-0

iheanacho save Man City's ahse. Now i know who Joe Hart is. He went to congratulate De bruyne so well asif he saved the day. I wouldnt have look@ it had i not looked@d way he congratulated Iheanacho(like change hands waka comot) for Kevin(rub his head, hug him and chat with him) imagine.

Up Gunners! 2nd on the table. Chelsea moves to 16th.

shatap. de bruyne just had his debut. he kni all about iheanacho talent.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by daveP(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
patmaine:

shatap. de bruyne just had his debut. he kni all about iheanacho talent.
are you high or low?? Hart just went past Iheanacho, but Hart greeted Bruyne like he hit the match winner! Is your understanding now updated? If not swerve to Mongolia
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by keandre: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
alaricsaltzman:

If you really watched the second half.. You would have realized Chelsea lost their shape the minute mikel came off. Everton attacked at will! And yea... Na person score hat-trick. Why mikel no fit get 2 assists?? grin

why wont they, they were very energetic, attack is the best form of defense, they did exactly that, i don't know why chelsea's is different, the team needs rehabilitation
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

I was going to add something from my earlier post, but my battery was about to die - so I allowed.

Chelsea's signature under Mourinho is defence . And thus far, we've been conceding useless goals, despite scoring goals. So our problem lies in the defence and it's always difficult to be in rhythm, when you always have to fight from behind.

I honestly don't even have a problem with how mediocre we've been going forward - especially with Hazard and Fab. They're human, and in football, you'll always have ya off periods. Suarez had his off period last season, but that doesn't negate the fact that he's one of the top-3 best strikers in the world. Ditto Messi. Robben has been off thus far this season for both club and country. That's part of the game and Hazard on his day is still by far the best player in the EPL. And Fab is just Fab - fabulous on his day.

So it's basically just the defence and the cover they're not getting. And that happens to be Mourinho biggest strength as a coach. If you call it sabotage for reasons known to him - you won't be far off. Something is wrong at the club and these folks need to tell us what's going on.
so true the body language of the players and the coach suggest a problem behind the scenes,I thought the international break would do Chelsea a lot of good but they have come back with same negative and downcast attitude.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dqueenzy:
for me i think he's just trying to stick with this team cos he believes in them to deliver,but i still dont understand why he's benching baba rahman.
exactly you have a player that isn't performing,why don't you give another a chance. .mournho is a very loyal coach that sticks to same set of players he likes and that is not helping his squad this season. you a Chelsea fan?
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Shymm3x: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
hiroz:
so true the body language of the players and the coach suggest a problem behind the scenes,I thought the international break would do Chelsea a lot of good but they have come back with same negative and downcast attitude.

We'll bounce back, once we sort out our defence. At least we're scoring goals, that's the most important thing.

Are you watching Atleti vs. Barca? Neymar is the definitely the next football legend after CR7 and Messi.

I still don't know why we can't buy one decent Brazilian player, apart from all the bums we've got from Willian, to Ramirez, to Piazon, and even Oscar isn't all that. Then we had calamity Luiz for a long time. Hopefully, Kenedy and Nathan would blossom into great players.

I watch the Brazilian league and there's this guy, Gabriel Barbosa, that plays for Santos FC. The guy is mini Neymar with left foot. And he's just 19. If we can snap that guy up - he'll solve all our problems at the number 10 position.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by donem: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
patmaine:

the Chelsea players 're angry because moaninho chased away d woman wen dey open tottoo anyhow for dem.
bro u r absolutely correct on this, myself I wasn't in support of what that proud thief Mourinho did to Eva caneiro.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
keandre:

why wont they, they were very energetic, attack is the best form of defense, they did exactly that, i don't know why chelsea's is different, the team needs rehabilitation

After the first two goals, Chelsea took control of the game. They settled and Nullified the threat from Everton. Everton did not look dangerous or cause Chelsea problems. As soon as Mourinho took out Mikel, the game changed and Everton dominated the game from there. That took away Chelsea's chance of equalizing and gave Everton the drive to score more goals.

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by alaricsaltzman: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
keandre:

Tooor... Maybe there is something happening behind the scenes that we don't know about. Because it's so obvious that fighting spirit isnt there anymore which is highly unusual. I hope they sort it out fast
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by Elinob(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Next defeat will be arsenal fc
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by alaricsaltzman: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

After the first two goals, Chelsea took control of the game. TThey settled and Nullified the threat from Everton. Everton did not look dangerous or cause Chelsea problems. As soon as Mourinho took of Mikel, the game changed and Everton dominated the game from there. That took away Chelsea's chance of equalizing and gave Everton the drive to score more goals.

Good to know we are on the same page. It was visible to the blind that that was the game's turning point. Why fabregas remained on the pitch is known only to mourinho
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 by bashydemy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sorry Chelsea this is just the beginning..

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 6th November 2021 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.