Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) (81448 Views)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos / Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by HINCO(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
R.I.P_rest in pussy Amen
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Intendy: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
dre11:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/man-dies-in-his-room-at-kubwa/109136.html

he came through a woman and died through women.chai badt death
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by umarshatty(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
End of life.... in a harsh way. Too bad.
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Nuhusky: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chai! People they die in house of God or battle field you go die in ashawo bed! Chai! What ever you are doing remember God
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by shine96: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Make he go answer to him God, nonsense
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by maadman: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I am not surprised either. Kubwa is filled with a lot of prostitutes from pipeline to wazobia to woman boku to liberty hotel to movida. The desperation in the eyes of these daughters of Jezebel is enough to convince you that they can kill. What a useless way to die?

Ol boy, how u take knowall these places? I dry suspect u o!!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by temidee011: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
well it can happen to any1, na only God know wetin happen gan gan.. i say RIP
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by enomakos(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
What a shame
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
His style of dying is special grin
Dying in the pusee is uncommon
He might end up lying in the basement of the hottest part of hell
But his corpse won't be as unsightly as one who got crushed by a truck
His family still has something to thank the lord for.
NoFf said.
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by caprini1: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmm....so this Cotonou evil system has entered Naija? Where prostitutes poison or drug clients and clean them of all their money!....Lovers of women of easy virtues,please repent o!
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
ijustdey:

am more concerned about my health and salvation....

but, you know only few will share your sentiments about not patronizing them
not one hoot I give bro.. Not one cheesy
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by U2ice(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
ijustdey:
see how his manhood have put this one to problem...

I wish to know what he will say to the angel when asked what exactly killed him

Be careful what you wish for...
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by happney65: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Profojah come and see. grin
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
See noise. You that fvcks one guy or gal or you that does party with okpo, how are you better than him? It's God's grace helping most of us so stop castigating.
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
maadman:

Ol boy, how u take knowall these places? I dry suspect u o!!
Abeg, I dey innocent o. tongue grin
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Jennifer89(f): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
ho took WOMEN; that alone is too much for him to handle. RIP. A shameful way to die dou.
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I am not surprised either. Kubwa is filled with a lot of prostitutes from pipeline to wazobia to woman boku to liberty hotel to movida. The desperation in the eyes of these daughters of Jezebel is enough to convince you that they can kill. What a useless way to die?
u 4get to add leisure palace,bolton white and 33

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
madridguy:
What a funny way to die. RIP Bello

Overload

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thebachelor:

u 4get to add leisure palace,bolton white and 33
bad guy grin
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by gabriel74: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
people just fail to read the book of proverbs tho

what the book says< i love word of God
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Crysallis(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
At least someone died out of pleasure!

Devil sef go give thumps up. Many die out of pain
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
madridguy:
how do u mean RIP?is he really going to rest in Peace? That's a bad way to die man!he's going to answer lots of questions and be judged accordinly.
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Rahmonlee: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
4got, he died in enjoyment.
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Adekagood: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
madridguy:
Died after spending night with 2 prostitutes; you mean RIP The same PEACE father Abraham is presently enjoying
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
happney65:
Profojah come and see. grin
Hahahaha.. Happney. You better repeat. All ye visiting and inviting oloshos for doggy, cowgirl, screeping, missionary, funmilateyin styles.. May God forgive ye all..
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by happney65: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
profojah:

Hahahaha.. Happney. You better repeat. All ye visiting and inviting oloshos for doggy, cowgirl, screeping, missionary, funmilateyin styles.. May God forgive ye all..

profojah,what is Olosho? grin grin
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by AMWEALTH(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin RIP bross
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
happney65:

profojah,what is Olosho? grin grin
Awon omo wobe grin
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Tosinville(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lord save me from karashika
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by AK481(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
What killed the guy,was he murdered by the prostitutes,was he hypertensive,was he on drugs?

This is what I expected educated people to ask,bt nobody is asking.

Oya,lemme ask sef.who among u hasnot slept with a girl that the motive wasn't love?
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by happney65: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
profojah:

Awon omo wobe grin

In olamide's Shakitibobo?Those girls dancing in the video abi?I dont know those Girls are Olosho sha?May God save us ohh grin grin
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
happney65:

In olamide's Shakitibobo?Those girls dancing in the video abi? grin grin
Yes.
I never see your sexcapades in 2weeks. You no dey fucck like before again?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.