Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... (43927 Views)

Pls Who Else Got This Mail From GLH Solution. / Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea / Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by santori: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
gungab:
thanks brother

one love bro
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Lawrence14: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
I got a text and then a mail from them. This is the mail.

Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the available job, we would like to invite you to attend an interview on 2 MAY BY 9 A.M at our office Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos.

No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos.

Fadeyi is close to yaba / ojuelegba area of Lagos state, Nigeria.

You will write an aptitude test which will last for about 15minutes.

Then you will have an interview with the department manager. The interview will last about 45 minutes before the selection process begin which will last for about 1-3 hours. Please bring two passports, this invitation message for reference purpose and also the sms you will receive from job brief, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card to the interview.

Be punctual.

Note that the interview will hold despite the holiday observation.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by writing back to this email address jobspalacalagos@gmail.com in order to arrange another appointment.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

The Human Resources Desk

_____

http://acrng.com/

Show quoted text
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Gboliwe: 8:05am On May 01, 2016
Lawrence14:

Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the available job, we would like to invite you to attend an interview on 2 MAY BY 9 A.M at our office Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos.

Then you will have an interview with the department manager. The interview will last about 45 minutes before the selection process begin which will last for about 1-3 hours. Please bring two passports, this invitation message for reference purpose and also the sms you will receive from job brief, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card to the interview.

Be punctual.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by writing back to this email address jobspalacalagos@gmail.com in order to arrange another appointment.

Best regards,

The Human Resources Desk

_____

Show quoted text

Would you be going for the interview?
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by snadguy007(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2016
Oh boy, see GNLD packaging shocked.
Lawrence14:

Dear Applicant,

Be punctual.

Best regards,

The Human Resources Desk

_____

Show quoted text

1 Like

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Lawrence14: 8:08am On May 03, 2016
Gboliwe:

Would you be going for the interview?
I did not go for the interview. After searching online about the company and the way the mail was written sef. Not interested.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by victoriaNath: 1:31am On May 17, 2016
Hi, I got the text message to come for interview at that address too.This people are so funny.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Afrinotes: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sorry, this post has been removed.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Ozydel: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please someone should tell me how genuine this people are. I got their mail around 9:02pm on Monday night inviting me for an interview the next day being Tuesday by 9am. SomeOne should hint me please. I missed the interview on Tuesday and I sent them a mail asking for a reschedule on friday which they obliged me. Someone should please hint me who they are.

Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with AC Resource Nigeria which has been scheduled for Tuesday 23rd August 2016, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hardcopy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 95, Ikorodu Road, by Fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos.
Fadeyi is close to Jibowu, on your way to Yaba or Ojuelegba, or from Ikeja/Anthony, Lagos state, Nigeria.

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.

We look forward to meeting you.

BEST REGARDS

Sharon Gold
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Topscoque(f): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Ozydel:
Please someone should tell me how genuine this people are. I got their mail around 9:02pm on Monday night inviting me for an interview the next day being Tuesday by 9am. SomeOne should hint me please. I missed the interview on Tuesday and I sent them a mail asking for a reschedule on friday which they obliged me. Someone should please hint me who they are.

Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with AC Resource Nigeria which has been scheduled for Tuesday 23rd August 2016, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hardcopy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 95, Ikorodu Road, by Fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos.
Fadeyi is close to Jibowu, on your way to Yaba or Ojuelegba, or from Ikeja/Anthony, Lagos state, Nigeria.

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.

BEST REGARDS

Sharon Gold

Plz did u attended d interview cos i jst got same msg
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by santy62629: 7:07am On Sep 02, 2016
I also got the same msg. I Dont know what to do now.wat abt u
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by oluwabishop: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2016
Apparently, nobody has posted something to show that they went there. Those who went may be keeping quiet and those who are expressing their opinions, majority of which are saying it's a scam/GNLD, haven't physically been to that address. How then can the question / confusion be properly cleared?

Enough respect to everyone who knows a thing or two about them, but who has actually gone? The ones who said they'd gotten to the place, they didn't come back to write what they saw or experienced there.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by lexis12: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2016
I wonda what dis GNLD guyz stands to gain by deceiving job applicants....
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by oluwabishop: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2016
seunoreolu:
Realistically my going to the venue was worthwhile dough not what i expected. One man's meat is another man's poison.
I waited till the end and i discovered that they are all graduates like me, now i asked myself what actually is under this, i risked it just to see how far, i will hint you guys later about how its all going.
Faith comes by hearing.

But you're yet to give us hints on how it went
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by richybanky(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
oluwabishop:

But you're yet to give us hints on how it went
Don't mind dat yeye lady, I think she's one of them.. I also got a text mssg from them today telling me to check my mail not knowing that is all this useless pple.. Tanx to nairaland for bursting out their lies..

jobs proposal <jobpropose@gmail.com>
To jobs proposal <jobpropose@gmail.com>
Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:26 AM
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application,
Please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby recommended for an aptitude test and oral job brief, followed by the job duties and specifications.

With Ambassador Care Resources Limited
No 95, Fadeyi bus/stop, Fadeyi road, Fadeyi, Lagos.
On 23 JANUARY BY 9:00 AM

The interview will be with the Human Resources department.
Upon arrival at reception ask.

The interview is scheduled to last approximately 1-3 hours tentatively and will take the form of
A written aptitude test for about 20 minutes or less,
One on one interview with the HR for about 5 minutes or less,
Then the job duty and specification for about 25 minutes or less,
The selection process with the Hr Head for about 1 hour 48minutes or less,
Final interview with the Hr Head which will last for about 15 minutes for the selected candidates to be shortlisted for the job.

Please note that you are to bring along with you,
Any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and the sms you will receive from JOB PRO.

If the time is not convenient for you, we can arrange another date, all you have to do is write us back stating the best time that will be preferable by you.

Regards

HR Head.
ACR LIMITED
Check their email address sef, everything abt them is so fake grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by DWJOBScom(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2017
These scammers are going digital o
[/quote]

[quote]

After a close review of your application, the selection committee are very
interested in interviewing you among other well qualified shortlisted
applicant for the advertised position of a customer service
representative.

This letter confirms that your interview will hold at the office ACR GROUP located at No 95 Fadeyi Express Road
Fadeyi Bus-stop, Fadeyi Lagos by 9:00 am on Monday 20th MARCH 2017.
Do not be late.

The interview will consist of a question and answer
session and an informal conversation with committee members
Come along with a national identification, a hard or soft copy of your
resume, writing materials, copies of your credentials, two passport
photographs. Also do ensure you are well corporately dressed

Dress code for the interview is white, black or sky blue.

The selection committee are the Deputy Managing Director, Human Resource
Manager, Recruiting Manager.

Please write us to confirm your presence at the interview by replying
this mail invite

Sincerely Yours,
Favour Oluwaseyi

This scammers are going digital o
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by EzepueChinelo: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2017
I was already at the Interview this morning, as I just read about them on Nairaland, I had to pack my slippers and run, still on my way home, I wish the other people recieving lectures well.
Most Importantly, thank God for this Forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by kogs(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Anything job ref is scam run for ur life
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by kob4real(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dear Candidate,
You have been shortlisted for a written assessment
and first level
interview for the position of Insurance Sales
Executive.
Date: Tuesday 28th March, 2017
Time: 8am
Venue: The Workplace Centre Limited. 42 Balarabe
Musa Crescent, 1004
Estate (Entrance Gate) Bus Stop Lekki Express Way
Victoria Island Lagos
Come along with your CV, 1 passport photograph
and original credentials
(NYSC CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION LETTER, HND/
BSC RESULT, BIRTH CERTIFICATE
AND NECO/WAEC RESULT) for sighting and print
out this email as an entry
into the assessment hall.
Kindly confirm attendance by replying this email.
N.B PLEASE BE CORPORATELY DRESSED AND
COME BY 8AM SHARP TO AVOID BEING
DISQUALIFIED.
Recruitment Team,
The Workplace Centre Limited.
Description: Description:
cid:part1.08020209.07080808@workplacecentre.com
<mailto: careers@workplacecentre.com >
careers@workplacecentre.com
Office: 01 - 342 7904
www.workplacecentre.com
cid:part3.07030103.00060705@workplacecentre.com
always be amazing.... pls is this real
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by ebuka1993(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2017
kob4real:
Dear Candidate,
and first level
Executive.
Musa Crescent, 1004
Victoria Island Lagos
and original credentials
DISQUALIFIED.
Recruitment Team,
www.workplacecentre.com

take an Online practice Interview test exam here http://employed.com.ng/
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by iceace008: 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
kob4real:
Dear Candidate,
and first level
Executive.
Musa Crescent, 1004
Victoria Island Lagos
and original credentials
DISQUALIFIED.
Recruitment Team,
www.workplacecentre.com

YES THEY ARE FOR REAL.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by pinima001(f): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pls guys I got this invite is this real?. Tnks
In response to your application,POWERLINE CONSULT is pleased to invite you for JOB briefing/INTERVIEW on TUESDAY 28/03/2017 by 9am.@ our South-South/Eastern Head Office @3rd Floor#9 URATTA STREET, TETLOW ROAD, by FINCA MICRO FINANCE Bank, Wetheral Road,Owerri,Imo state. Come with your CV,2passport and pen. Job code:PSB0001AD. **After the interview,applicants will be posted to work in their location**. ENQ:08107062673.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by mayowas23(f): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
kob4real:
Dear Candidate,
and first level
Executive.
Musa Crescent, 1004
Victoria Island Lagos
and original credentials
DISQUALIFIED.
Recruitment Team,
&lt;mailto: careers@workplacecentre.com &gt;
www.workplacecentre.com
yes it's real. I'm going for the test and first interview tomorrow. I hope you know it's marketing sha so in case you don't want it you can save your time and tfare. Me I'm going as per I'm tired of sitting at home plus i need relevant post NYSC experience. Even if it's 40,000 i would collect it. If i get something better, Na to pack my load and continue my journey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by mayowas23(f): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
pinima001:
In response to your application,POWERLINE CONSULT is pleased to invite you for JOB briefing/INTERVIEW on TUESDAY 28/03/2017 by 9am.@ our South-South/Eastern Head Office @3rd Floor#9 URATTA STREET, TETLOW ROAD, by FINCA MICRO FINANCE Bank, Wetheral Road,Owerri,Imo state. Come with your CV,2passport and pen. Job code:PSB0001AD. **After the interview,applicants will be posted to work in their location**. ENQ:08107062673.
I can't say if they are real or not but me once i see "job briefing" i just know it's gnld. If it were a Lagos address, i would be able to say for a fact that it's gnld. Just be careful.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by mayowas23(f): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
pinima001:
Haha I'm just seeing the last statement. No be only "posted to their work location" Na so e easy? Please if you don't want to hawk medicine inside traffic, run for your life
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Seunalade(f): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sequel to your interest in the job published and we received your application, skyrise concept in affiliation with ACR GROUP NIGERIA, would like to invites you for a customer service job with ACR GROUP NIG.

This interview is going to be 2 phases, an aptitude test and oral session with Deputy Managing Director, Human Resources Manager and the Managing Director which may last for about 2hours.

At the reception, please kindly show this email that you got from skyriseconcept33@gmail.com, in other to be allowed into the hall.

Should you have any suggestion or you wont be chance for the interview, kindly send us a mail to arrange another day for you if the above position still vacant.

Date for the interview is WEDNESDAY 29TH, MARCH, 2017
Time: By 9am prompt.
Venue: No 95, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi bus/stop, Fadeyi Lagos state.

Note: Please come with this email and hard copy of your cv, credentials for verification and also sms you will receive from our HR line.

Human Resources Desk
acrng.com
Innocent Moyosore

please is ds real
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
pinima001:

Abeg, no go there o! those ppl have actually changed address. they were at mbaonu ojike street beside car wash before.
they are heartless ppl. i was living in enugu state when they invited me and other graduates from the whole south east and south south region to waste our dear time.
the most annoying part of it was that they were olodos.
just calm down u'll see a real offer.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by ademike629: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
I received this mail on 04/04/17
On Apr 4, 2017 5:33 PM, Career Plus <hr.careerplusng@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your recent job application, after a close look at your CV, we would like to recommend you for a Customer service executive job opportunity, your interview / assessment will be in form of oral and written test followed by the job duties and specifications on 5 April BY 9 AM at our office Ambassador Care Limited.

Then you will have an interview with the department manager. The interview will last about 45 minutes before the selection process begin which will last for about 1-3 hours. Please bring two passports, this invitation message for reference purpose and also the sms you will receive from CAREER PLUS, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card to the interview.

Be punctual.

Best regards,

The Human Resources Desk

www.acrng.com

after I Google search d address & NAIRALAND members attest to d rubbish I had to reply d mail with

I PITY THE STATE OF OUR NATION.
I GOOGLE SEARCH YOUR ADDRESS AND I READ SO MANY COMMENTS I FOUND THIS TO BE INTERESTING" Na double blessing
Oga abeg dey ur house
It's those hopeless poverty stricken health
stream alliance ppl
I rmb that dirty guy that keeps repeating "my
boss earns 8 figures", his suit was dirtier than
under the sole of my shoes
No waste ur time n tfare"
Imagine me leaving Ekiti State @ d moment for yeye interview.
God punish you all.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by pinima001(f): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
maduabuchi2014:

Abeg, no go there o! those ppl have actually changed address. they were at mbaonu ojike street beside car wash before.
they are heartless ppl. i was living in enugu state when they invited me and other graduates from the whole south east and south south region to waste our dear time.
the most annoying part of it was that they were olodos.
just calm down u'll see a real offer.

Tnks dear
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by pinima001(f): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
mayowas23:
Haha I'm just seeing the last statement. No be only "posted to their work location" Na so e easy? Please if you don't want to hawk medicine inside traffic, run for your life

Tnks my dear. I did not even go oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! / N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" / Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.