Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Most Direct And Artistic Breakup Line Ever! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Direct And Artistic Breakup Line Ever! (767 Views)

Guys Be Direct And Stop Forming Mr Nice Guys. / Is This The Best Pick Up Line Ever? / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Direct And Artistic Breakup Line Ever! by nenergy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
I stumbled across what I feel is the most direct and literarily creative breakup line I've seen or heard of. It is an excerpt from a breakup letter written by Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, wife of J.F Kennedy to her then high school boyfriend.

I’ve always thought of being in love as willing to do
anything for the other person — starve to buy them
bread and not mind living in Siberia with them — and
I’ve always thought that every minute away from
them would be hell — so looking at it that [way] I
guess I’m not in love with you.
I do love you though — and can love you without
kissing you every time I see you and I hope you
understand that.”

I can't imaging how it made him feel, but I'm happy he got $134,000 (from the sale of the letter) to soothe his rejected soul. smiley

Source: www.elitedaily.com/news/jackie-kennedy-wrote-incredible-breakup-letter-former-bf/1201636/#
Re: The Most Direct And Artistic Breakup Line Ever! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Most Direct And Artistic Breakup Line Ever! by Truth24(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dharniel:
Lol.... Me sef just dey look whether Op head correct
Re: The Most Direct And Artistic Breakup Line Ever! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Loooooool...Op i am Laughing Hard here grin

Now Are Yu Satisfied? sad

1 Like

Re: The Most Direct And Artistic Breakup Line Ever! by magabounce(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
lwkmd
Re: The Most Direct And Artistic Breakup Line Ever! by nenergy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dharniel:
Can you please point out what's confusing about the post?
Re: The Most Direct And Artistic Breakup Line Ever! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
nenergy:
Can you please point out what's confusing about the post?
i was just booking space with that smiley...
Re: The Most Direct And Artistic Breakup Line Ever! by nenergy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Truth24:
Lol.... Me sef just dey look whether Op head correct
Without provocation you called a fellow human a lunatic. Why?
Re: The Most Direct And Artistic Breakup Line Ever! by nenergy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
NEPABOY:
Loooooool...Op i am Laughing Hard here grin

Now Are Yu Satisfied? sad
The post isn't funny. So if you're laughing...please go for Cerebral analysis.

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Their Obsession' / 84 Yr Old Wife Files Divorce From 88 Yr Old Husband Because Of Twice A Month Sex / Can I Meet A Good Matured Lady For Serious Relationship ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.