Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Finally Secured A Job.. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Finally Secured A Job.. (17366 Views)

Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / I Finally Secured A Job / I Just Secured A Very Lucrative Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by lekjons(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrat!

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Lordseyad(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
undecided
Etisalat

not fast.....

Am getting there....
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by alaricsaltzman: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats bro. Nothing is as frustrating as waiting for a call or mail for appointment letter. I tap into your blessing as I'm currently awaiting one company's call as well. I hope and pray to share my testimony soon and y'all as well.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Lordseyad(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
And Congrats
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Dsmartguy11(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats bro just pray over the appointment letter so it doesn't look like mine
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by adesegun121(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrat oooo
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Lordseyad(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
[size=32pt]Thank God[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by juicyinn: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congratulations! God will grant more job seekers dis same testimony

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by aderonkedeborah(f): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
DennisEche:
i thank God for today.. i got my appointment letter after almost a year of leaving nysc. the journey has not been easy because i have been there.. i know what it feels like to be sleeping at the same time thinking, moving from one office to another dropping CVS and encountering disgusting and not so friendly gatemen and receptionist, travelling from State to state attending job test and interview without been called back.. i swear e no easy!!.... but here i am today sharing this good news... i am using this medium to wish all the yet to be employed naira landers not to give up on their quest for job. you guys here have been like a family, because the advice i have read on this forum really helped . bye bye to labour market.... i await to read the next success story..GOD BLESS YOU ALL..... SO MUCH LOVE
Na GOD win oo

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by hardbody: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
DennisEche:
i thank God for today.. i got my appointment letter after almost a year of leaving nysc. the journey has not been easy because i have been there.. i know what it feels like to be sleeping at the same time thinking, moving from one office to another dropping CVS and encountering disgusting and not so friendly gatemen and receptionist, travelling from State to state attending job test and interview without been called back.. i swear e no easy!!.... but here i am today sharing this good news... i am using this medium to wish all the yet to be employed naira landers not to give up on their quest for job. you guys here have been like a family, because the advice i have read on this forum really helped . bye bye to labour market.... i await to read the next success story..GOD BLESS YOU ALL..... SO MUCH LOVE

Congrats. Getting there is difficult enough growing is a lot more difficult and staying focused is critical. Learn and understand the nuances of your office, boss and colleagues. Dont join camps and dont get unduly attached. Show a desire to learn and remain humble. Never remain in the background. Be seen be heard. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by lastpage: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
DennisEche:

I am VERY GLAD for you, for two reasons:

One,you have got a good reward for all your hardwork, going around and believing in yourself and your abilities. I pray this is the beginning of good things for you and you will grow from strength to strength IJN.

Secondly, we are one less of a jobless man who comes on Nairaland to "transfer anger" caused by the political system, on innocent people like us! grin grin grin I hope the other "jobless but searching" dudes here on Nairalland will expend more of their energy on getting a job rather than shouting and commenting on every thread they see! undecided

Now that the "real deal" is in your hands, l want you to know that the SKY is not even up to your limit.

Let Honesty, hardwork, dedication and Humility be your watchword at that your place of work.
Distinguish yourself and let everyone be able to attest to your drive, willingness to assist others and always put a smile on your face, ... even when you are angry or you have just been ruffled.

I am telling you all these because some decades back, l started work just like you.... and within two years, l was able to reach the level that people who have been there for five years, are yet to be promoted to..... I was just too good to be ignored.

Best of luck!

Lastpage!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by delazore(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrat bro! Anther testimonies will soon fill every one's mouth I prayed
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by chichriso: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
congratulations

CHIchriso SAid::::: CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Bekeey: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Thank God. 4 u
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Jamb2016Expo: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
na baba God
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by tunisbaba(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congratulations bro. My own go come soonest INSHA-ALLAHU
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Tobium1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats man, as I celebrate with you, so shall pple celebrate with me wen I secure mine. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by toyese01(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats Ooº°°ºoo, ire aa kari Ooº°°ºoo, when †̥ђε salray strts coming don't forget †̥ pay tithe its importnt so dat manymore will come ur way and if it will be convinient for you, paying firstfruit is full of blessing
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Icon4s(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
DennisEche:

Now that u have crossed over to d other side, the same way u benefited from pple's advice here pple too would want to benefit from yours. So dnt fail to share. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Ifynoble100(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrat! Mehn I pray mine should come fast...

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by KLand(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
DennisEche:

Congrats. Pls give the job your best shot. Greater opportunities lie ahead.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by egolaw75: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats.I tap into the testimony.I too wil share my own well paid job offer soon IJN amen

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by moneyspeaks(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
DennisEche:
Congratulebia bro and I pray your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name and I pray u will congrat me soon
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by igwedaboss(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good news. I wish those waiting and praying bigger news. Keep praying, pushing and mist importantly keep improving on yourself.
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by noblegrex: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
DennisEche:
I love reading stuffs like this,it gladdens my heart.but first don't forget my 15% oo.its very imortant.may you not be implicated,may God also give you the wisdom to uphold you.Congratulationssssss.if you intend celeberating it,I'll join you by droping my account num. Enjoy your new JOY.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bros, this yóur testimony no complete nah. Tell us more about this your new job and the location of the company..Congratulation #8:00Am

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by queenfav(f): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
@op congrats..I await this feeling.Meanwhile,if you are asked to dance even akpako with the bell and terry g dreads.Don't hesitate my brother!The hustle for a job in naija is real!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
I also got a job recently with a professional institute, I know what it feels like to be doing nothing at home, and your immediate needs not being met, being dissed as well. Anyway glory be to God for him being faithful to us. Let me share a few tips that worked for me:

1. First of all, put God 1st. I might sound religious but without him you can do nothing.(John 15:5) set a special day for praying and FASTING.(mark 9:29) be specific in prayer. And most importantly ask for wisdom, at a point in my life, that's what I did and it worked for me. Ask for wisdom and guidance. He will show you the way.

2. Change your mind set, very important ,stop being with pessimistic people. Read a lot of books that will change your thinking. Have a positive mindset, with success as your goalpost.

3. Keep improving your resume especially for the job, you are looking for. Include your LinkedIn account in your resume. Meet HR experts that are your friends and they can gladly help out, if they don't. Google is your friend.

4. Change the friends you hang out with, just like I stated in point 2. The beer parlour is the worst place for advice, avoid it like a plague.

There are many points too numerous to mention, but if the few I mentioned worked for me, then it can work for anyone. In all I give God the glory. And for those saying, start or own a business, humble yourself and look for a 9-5 job, it's either you are a born entrepreneur or you acquire it overtime, but if you don't have a specific thing you want to do, guy find work. And guess what, I am a 3rd class graduate. God bless. Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by nukky77(f): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
I thank God for u, congrats dear.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Josiewealth: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats bro....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Cope When Facing Unemployment / Ever Been Embarrassed By An Ex-Employer After Leaving The Job? / 2015 Faan Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.