Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Finally Secured A Job.. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Finally Secured A Job.. (17446 Views)

Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / I Finally Secured A Job / I Just Secured A Very Lucrative Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by JohnsonJohnson2(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats Bro, success is mine in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by adunpeters(f): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats bro! I key into your testimony. I will be next to testify by God's grace.
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by orlaryhincah(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Eeyaa Congrats.

I pray God answer the others who are still searching the way he answered you.
And answers me too when my own time comes. Amenn cheesy
I like you
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sweetyie:
Tank God for you oh. I pray dis favour gets to all jobseekers like myself. Amen
let me employ u,*u will be working in my bedroom*
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by spencekat(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
When is the inauguration
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Sweetyie(f): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
dancok:
let me employ u,*u will be working in my bedroom*
tnx but no tnx
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by MrCork: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
DennisEche:
i thank God for today.. i got my appointment letter after almost a year of leaving nysc. the journey has not been easy because i have been there.. i know what it feels like to be sleeping at the same time thinking, moving from one office to another dropping CVS and encountering disgusting and not so friendly gatemen and receptionist, travelling from State to state attending job test and interview without been called back.. i swear e no easy!!.... but here i am today sharing this good news... i am using this medium to wish all the yet to be employed naira landers not to give up on their quest for job. you guys here have been like a family, because the advice i have read on this forum really helped . bye bye to labour market.... i await to read the next success story..GOD BLESS YOU ALL..... SO MUCH LOVE

..recepptionist job an u r happy?''''' WHA tha F°°°k!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by fizdonchampion(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats...wish u all d best
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Harmvirus(f): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats! May God bless we jobseekers too so that we can testify too

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by fairygeh(f): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats dear
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by beau49: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats op....
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by admax(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats smiley
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by DennisEche(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
bukkymine:
Congrats.I pray to testify soon too because it hasn't being easy sincerely
i know.... because i have been there... God will do yours
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by DennisEche(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
sirgeesnow3387:
Nice one brother and thanks for sharing the good news and indirectly advising people to WAIT for their own time.... you're INDEED a success....

Yes oo! there's time for everything and everyone has their own destined time to become a success. God bless your new job and I pray that "good wife and children comes your way" IJN.... Amen
AMEN...... THANK YOU SO MUCH........
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by DennisEche(m): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrCork:

..recepptionist job an u r happy?''''' WHA tha F°°°k!! undecided
HMMM... YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION.... FOR ME SHARING THIS HERE YOU SHOULD KNOW ITS BIGGER THAN WHAT YOU THINK....... AM AN ENCOURAGEMENT TO OTHERS WHO THINK ALL HOPE IS LOST....
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by DennisEche(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
adunpeters:
Congrats bro! I key into your testimony. I will be next to testify by God's grace.
AMEN..... JUST BELIEVE IT..... THAT IS HW I KEYED INTO OTHERS SUCCESS STORY ANY TIME I READ HERE ON N.L..... GOD WILL DO YOURS
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by DennisEche(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
Congrats bro. Nothing is as frustrating as waiting for a call or mail for appointment letter. I tap into your blessing as I'm currently awaiting one company's call as well. I hope and pray to share my testimony soon and y'all as well.
THANK YOU..... JUST BELIEVE IT........ JUST LIKE THE WAY MINE CAME YOURS TOO WILL NOT PASS YOU BY......MAKE SURE YOU SHARE YOUR SUCCESS STORY WHEN IT COMES AS A SOURCE OF HOPE AND ENCOURAGEMENT TO OTHERS
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by DennisEche(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Eeyaa Congrats.
I pray God answer the others who are still searching the way he answered you. And answers me too when my own time comes. Amenn cheesy
AMEN..... YOURS IS ON THE WAY

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Tashaamania(f): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
DennisEche:

AMEN..... YOURS IS ON THE WAY
AMEEEEEEEEEENNN cheesy cheesy
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Jimohsunday: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
I type for the same anointing to flow in me

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by DennisEche(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
emekamn:
grin grin oya bless the house with credit na
HEHE........ I NEVA GET SALARY NA.... I JUST GET AM BROS
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by DennisEche(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
tolulopegrace:
Congrats. God bless you so much and increase you.
AMEN
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by DennisEche(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
hardbody:

Congrats. Getting there is difficult enough growing is a lot more difficult and staying focused is critical. Learn and understand the nuances of your office, boss and colleagues. Dont join camps and dont get unduly attached. Show a desire to learn and remain humble. Never remain in the background. Be seen be heard. All the best.
WAO...... THANKS FOR THE ADVICE
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by DennisEche(m): 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
lastpage:

I am VERY GLAD for you, for two reasons:

One,you have got a good reward for all your hardwork, going around and believing in yourself and your abilities. I pray this is the beginning of good things for you and you will grow from strength to strength IJN.

Secondly, we are one less of a jobless man who comes on Nairaland to "transfer anger" caused by the political system, on innocent people like us! grin grin grin I hope the other "jobless but searching" dudes here on Nairalland will expend more of their energy on getting a job rather than shouting and commenting on every thread they see! undecided

Now that the "real deal" is in your hands, l want you to know that the SKY is not even up to your limit.

Let Honesty, hardwork, dedication and Humility be your watchword at that your place of work.
Distinguish yourself and let everyone be able to attest to your drive, willingness to assist others and always put a smile on your face, ... even when you are angry or you have just been ruffled.

I am telling you all these because some decades back, l started work just like you.... and within two years, l was able to reach the level that people who have been there for five years, are yet to be promoted to..... I was just too good to be ignored.

Best of luck!

Lastpage!
THANK YOU SO MUCH...... ITS WELL SAID AND IT CANT BE IGNORED....... THAT IS WHY NL STILL AND WILL STILL BE THE FORUM TO BE..... I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE PIECE OF ADVICE...... GOD HELP ME
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by emekamn(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
DennisEche:

HEHE........ I NEVA GET SALARY NA.... I JUST GET AM BROS
bros no mind me oh. just kidding. Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by DennisEche(m): 12:05am On Sep 05, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
Congrats bro. Nothing is as frustrating as waiting for a call or mail for appointment letter. I tap into your blessing as I'm currently awaiting one company's call as well. I hope and pray to share my testimony soon and y'all as well.
AMEN....... I AWAIT TO CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS STORY
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by DennisEche(m): 12:07am On Sep 05, 2015
Dsmartguy11:
Congrats bro just pray over the appointment letter so it doesn't look like mine
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOURS?
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Zealous2710(m): 1:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Congrates bro... cnt wait so share my story too by God's grace. coolCongrates bro... cnt wait so share my story too by God's grace.
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by alaricsaltzman: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2015
DennisEche:

THANK YOU..... JUST BELIEVE IT........ JUST LIKE THE WAY MINE CAME YOURS TOO WILL NOT PASS YOU BY......MAKE SURE YOU SHARE YOUR SUCCESS STORY WHEN IT COMES AS A SOURCE OF HOPE AND ENCOURAGEMENT TO OTHERS
Sure bro.... Thanks a bunch
Re: I Finally Secured A Job.. by Chenemite(f): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Congratulations.......mine is nxt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should He Listen To Them Or Go Ahead With It? / 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. / Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria PLC Entry Level & Experienced Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.