Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Is This A Normal Occurrence For People With Typhoid Fever? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This A Normal Occurrence For People With Typhoid Fever? (614 Views)

You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World / TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment / Typhoid Fever: Causes,symptoms & Treatments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Normal Occurrence For People With Typhoid Fever? by 1Cor10vs26(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hi, Doctors in the house, I travelled home from school today to find that my brother was ill and has been on admission at the hospital since Saturday. They say he has typhoid and is on treatment currently.

My question is he speaks alright but sometimes what he says doesn't make sense at all, he acts like someone who is asleep and hasn't woken up completely and keeps saying he wants to go home even when it's obvious that he hasn't fully recovered.

I want to know if this is a common occurrence for people suffering from typhoid, the doctor says he should be good to go in less than a week. I just want to be sure they know what they're doing
Re: Is This A Normal Occurrence For People With Typhoid Fever? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yea my brother thats when the typhoid is at a high rate. Wish him quick recovery
Re: Is This A Normal Occurrence For People With Typhoid Fever? by 1Cor10vs26(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thank you sir, Please what's the recovery process like and how long does it take?

(1) (Reply)

Tips For A Whiter Teeth / Perfect Belly Fat Belt For Women / The Friendship Challenge Of Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.