Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets (95170 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by VirginScrotum: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
chesterlee:
“President Buhari had a total of five homes, and
two mud houses in Daura"

2 Mud houses in Daura grin grin

This got to be the worst lie ever!!!!

grin grin ROTFL grin grin
That it is unbelievable doesn't necessarily make it false.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
I actually thought baba would have about a million in his account. As for Osibanjo am not surprised given that he has been dinning with Tinubu and co.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by freshdude99(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pure lies
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
EdCure:
This is transparency in its finest form.
like I said last time, these are things we should really care about, my only grouse with the president so far has been put to rest

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by kokoA(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
God will keep on shaming haters of change. I love the way Baba keeps quiet when people who don't know anything run their mouths. He filled his asset form, the next thing was for the code of conduct bureau to investigate and ensure he wasn't lying before he could make it public. Haters were busy running their smelling mouths as if they were expecting him to announce unverified claims. Now that his claims have been verified, he has kept his promise.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by anonimi: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
IVORY2009:
Human being, wen the baba never declear him asset, you go complain, now he declear, you complain, na wetin man go do for dis world wen people no go talk, him wife buy new watch, u go talk, he appoint new ministers u go talk, him pinkins enter university u go talk, na wetin!!

So as you dull reach when the man TALK sey na im assets be that, automatically we must believe abi? Especially for a known LIAR, fraudster and SCAMMER plus 419er whose assets story keeps CHANGE_ing! angry
Abeg nor be everybody dull like you o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2239496_2118967img2015020711260_jpeg3d7e1c5f623d3b4860033fec372a0f84

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Rotimi47: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
olatunji21:
CHANGE IS HERE... unlike one ex-president who had over 290million Bk then in 2007..
And billions before he left office.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Jdtester: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
1stGenius:
Okay.Why did it take them all this while to declare their assets?Yeye dey smell.

You're so dull. You'll never be satisfied with whatever this man does. Your bitterness is unfortunate.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by hedonistic: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Not surprising nd not unexpected, this is moderate living. Those who steal billions never lived up to his age or attain such position before they kick the bucket.

You don't need billions to survive, it's purely MADNESS! angry

Wetin you dey talk, young man? So the grand old thieves like IBB, OBJ, T.Y. Danjuma, and other billion dollar military kleptocrats who are in their mid 70s to early 80s nko? Forget that story please.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Rotimi47: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
olatunji21:
CHANGE IS HERE... unlike one ex-president who had over 290million Bk then in 2007..
And billions before he left office..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by koma1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wa for una o.una de shout declare ur assets now that he has declared una say na lie

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by elbinmanny(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
How did he invest his 1million naira to give him 30 million in 4 months ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by arsetalks(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
No, the assets did not increase it is just that PMB is not as poor as you and your kind want us to believe pre and post election.

Don't worry, you will soon have a job to occupy yourself with since you have nor currently.

TheFreeOne:

Gradually the real truth is unfolding. The assets has increased after election
And we thought its 150 cows but now 270 heads of cattle
There's even an Abuja property
And a missing plot of land in PH..hmn that must be in the GRA

Has he been evading tax too since there's no registered company to his name but owned farms/herds of cattle/economic trees.

Interesting....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Rotimi47: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
hedonistic:

Wetin you dey talk, young man? So the grand old thieves like IBB, OBJ, T.Y. Danjuma, and other billion dollar military kleptocrats who are in their mid 70s to early 80s nko? Forget that story please.
You forgot to include Jonathan, patience, Akpabio, Ayim, Obi , wike, Alinson, Stella former aviation minister, okonjo, oyejerika etc

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
jaybee3:
Where did the house in Abuja come from?

How come he was renting in Abuja to the extent that we were made to believe he owed rents if he already had a house in ABJ

I think the Abuja house is the only smoking gun
Does it ever occur to you that he may have rented out the house. He became a regular visitor to Abuja in the course of his political aspirations.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by ExInferis(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Gradually the real truth is unfolding.

Well of course it is, Captain Obvious.

TheFreeOne:

The assets has increased after election

This is meaningless, considering this is the first time he is declaring his assets. Besides, you think the man isnt earning any income? He has a pension, at least, as a former head of state. Or you thought he was living on air?

TheFreeOne:

Well, last time i checked, cows give birth. Also, no law prevents him from buying more.

TheFreeOne:

So? Even militants have houses in abuja. Why shouldn't a retired General, and a former head of state who's probably entitled to a house?

TheFreeOne:

Wow. Where else, a slum?

TheFreeOne:

Has he been evading tax too since there's no registered company to his name but owned farms/herds of cattle/economic trees.

Interesting....

And since when is keeping livestock or growing trees a venture that must be registered as a business?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by anulaxad(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
anonimi:

And you with the other dullards wey you resemble go think sey you don make sense abi
Have you gone to CCB to ask whether he has declared his assets to them according to the constitution dem tell you sey e never declare?

Why does stewpidity dress itself in borrowed garments of wisdom for the non-initiates? shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467286_jonathandeclaredassetsccb2012_jpeg817d595cdbaaa196e8a3e4fa482c66c1

Cool, All I was asking is if he has declared it publicly so that I can see it, insults show the level of maturity that you consume inside yourself.
Stop defending your Hero and come and present the evidence or stay away from my mentions.

Secondly I am talking about his final assets, the one that he is meant to declare before he left office.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by ygoga(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

Can Buhari trace his plot of land in Dubai?
Am also trying to trace my plot of land on the moon. Buhari has only N30mil yet his wife can afford N10mil watch.

Who is Buhari trying to fooooool? Who owns that Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja?

The N2.1 Billion house below is now my own since Buhari is too ashamed to declare it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2477249_5a_jpegafd6c8022c8c6d205cc79d39eed3fb2e
he want fool ur father son of ashawo

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by oismail(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
You asked them to declare their assets now they've declared them. Why are human insatiable all time? They are now questioning the authenticity!
#whatMore

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Liars. Straight face liars. His wife wears a 10 million Naira wristwatch.

Can you boldly say that every item that you currently have, you bought all by yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by rman: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
This not the time to complain, we should rather wait till when they leave power then we can compare what was earned legitimately and how their assets have grown or reduced as the case may be.

Asset declaration is not to tells us the president or elected political office holders are poor or must be poor. It is just to ensure they didn't use the position to enrich themselves illegally.

It provides a reference point for check during and when they eventually leave office.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by texazzpete(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Gradually the real truth is unfolding. The assets has increased after election

Interesting....

Yes, you got him!! Imagine the temerity to have 120 more cows than was reported in the media!! What an epitome of corruption!!

Mo'ron

10 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by anonimi: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
anulaxad:
Cool, All I was asking is if he has declared it publicly so that I can see it, insults show the level of maturity that you consume inside yourself.
Stop defending your Hero and come and present the evidence or stay away from my mentions.

Stop telling open face, ojukoroju LIES abeg.
Where did you mention PUBLICLY in your original post that I quoted?
Why is there so much affinity between APC, its supporters and telling LIES

anulaxad:
This is a drop in the ocean compared to GEJ's assets.

Wait doesn't the constitution demand that the president is to declare his assets before he leaves office as well? Why have I not seen GEJ'S, please if anyone has seen Jonathan'S final declared assets please present if forward.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2227953_15070896639806837065444197370233759390921n_jpeg615cadeb40d4b579b873aeeefb429433

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by arsetalks(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jdtester:

You're so dull. You'll never be satisfied with whatever this man does. Your bitterness is unfortunate.
Don't be too harsh on the poor lad. He has been suffering from joblessness but good a thing baba is working and there will soon be enough jobs to go round.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by drss(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
If u believe this news u will believe that tinubu is a poor man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by danpaul1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

Can Buhari trace his plot of land in Dubai?
Am also trying to trace my plot of land on the moon. Buhari has only N30mil yet his wife can afford N10mil watch.

Who is Buhari trying to fooooool? Who owns that Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja?

The N2.1 Billion house below is now my own since Buhari is too ashamed to declare it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2477249_5a_jpegafd6c8022c8c6d205cc79d39eed3fb2e
Lol.. These lying liars will never get tired of deceit

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by hedonistic: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
These people are jokers. After hiding 90% of their real assets in complex front arrangements and shell companies, they declare a pittance to fool the masses. Even IBB would claim that he doesn't have N10 to his name, and he will be right because much of his billions of dollars is not in HIS name.

By the way, Short Man Osibanjo, why didn't you declare your Banana Island mansion in your fake asset declaration? The one that you fraudulently acquired as a 'gift' of loyalty after leaving Tinubu's cabinet as Attorney-General and Commissioner of Justice?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Youngzedd(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tobsam237:
wait ooo....

Prof wealthy pass Baba....

Na so we see am shocked
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Mishydoo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Which Kain VP pastor be this wey too lyk money...hw did he get so rich?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by anulaxad(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
anonimi:

Stop telling open face, ojukoroju LIES abeg

Has he declared his assets before he left office?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by mu2sa2: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
B4 now they were calling baba names, that he refused to publicly declare his assets. Now that he has declared they are saying lies. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by coolitempa(f): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
My President of the federal republic of Nigeria and commander in chief of the armed forces.....na you o. Well done... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.