Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets (95163 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Anasdegari: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
What do some people think of PMB's wife and her family? She comes from poor background that she can't afford to use 10mill Naira watch? PMB has proven to be a man with financial integrity and extremely high calibre

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by tete7000(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
sammyj:
Wailers food is ready come and eat and spew your usual trash . However, PMB and PYO are truly men of integrity if this report is true. Change as come cool wink

If wailing will make the people in government do the right thing and fulfil the promises they committed themselves to under no duress, then let those who wail continue to wail. Everyone can't be sycophant. Every government needs some measure of opposition, some criticism to perform.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
bayooooooo:
RESPECT!!! Sai Buhari.

For Buhari to have been a former Head of State and yet no single house in Lagos, he, in my opinion, is not a greedy person.

And also no oil wells.

Nigerians, crucifying our God sent saviors and good citizens since 1960's.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by chax100(f): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

Can Buhari trace his plot of land in Dubai?
Am also trying to trace my plot of land on the moon. Buhari has only N30mil yet his wife can afford N10mil watch.

Who is Buhari trying to fooooool? Who owns that Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja?

The N2.1 Billion house below is now my own since Buhari is too ashamed to declare it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2477249_5a_jpegafd6c8022c8c6d205cc79d39eed3fb2e

Buhari is Barawo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by missKiffy(f): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Finally finally, wailers what do you have to wail about now

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by mathskill: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why is a pastor acquiring worldly things?Didn't he preach to his congregation that worldly materials possession are sinful?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by honeric01(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nice one my able president and vice, it's good to know you actually give a damn.

You're an example to follow in this country where few role models exist.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by teadrake(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

Am also trying to trace my plot of land on the moon. Buhari has only N30mil yet his wife can afford N10mil watch.

Who is Buhari trying to fooooool? Who owns that Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja?

The N2.1 Billion house below is now my own since Buhari is too ashamed to declare it.

Have you no decency?GEJ doesn't give a damn about asset declaration yet he is your hero,And here you're criticising the man who honoured his word.Bunch of hypocrite

10 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by drss(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
The missing plot of land in portharcourt fit be oil well o! Buari is a liar!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Buhari has more undisclosed properties.He is an old lair.For a man who lied that he score A1 in igbo language in his waec result can lie on anything.@buhari, What is bia in igbo?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
But why are nigerians this gullible...it beats my imagination that a few or rather a majority will once be tricked by politicians...

How can anyone believe that buhari is just worth 30million naira....mumu no go kill us for this country... angry angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Duru009(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
I officially Jump into the Lagooooon.............. Now!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by kaboninc(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

like I said last time, these are things we should really care about, my only grouse with the president so far has been put to rest

Most of us do not know how assets are hidden. Today, nobody wants to have anything to do with personal finance and cash. Do you think Dangote has anything to do with bank accounts? His companies take care of his expenses. So assessing him should also include his interests in these companies and putting a value to it. They are done for tax purposes.

You should enquire about the value of these companies owned by these guys. Enquire about the interests they hold or who represents their interests in these companies and their associated value..

We were not also told how many shares they own in the publicly listed and private companies. VP Osinbajo has interests in MTN. MTN is a hot cake and very difficult to obtain. When they did their private placement, it was in USD and strictly by invitation. How many units does Buhari own in Union Bank? Their assets should be verified. When Yaradua publicly declared his assets, they were given a value and worth. So until we see the worth, this is just cosmetics and changing the focus on 100 days in office.

These are questions you ask to get the real or nearest estimate of these guys.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by drss(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
anonimi:

Na so na.
Once people scrutinise the assets and point out glaring inconstitencies and LIES they go sharperly engage reverse gear of usual DENIAL.
Very useless FRAUDULENT people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246
Buari and tinubu are both corruption personified.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by EdCure: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

like I said last time, these are things we should really care about, my only grouse with the president so far has been put to rest
Yeah right! The president's integrity was never in doubt...even by his PDP opponents.

The issue is, while we continue to urge the hard-line critics and sceptics to be objective or sincere enough to appreciate the gains made so far, and to give him more time to prove himself in other aspects of governance, the president need to make our job easier by running a clearly inclusive government that represents the geo(political) diversity of Nigeria in his key appointments.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by FKseun(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

You must be a comedian!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by chedet: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmm... what is the values of those houses declared? the value of the shares? what is the total value of their assets?

You can have a kobo in bank account but worth billions in assets.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by IYANGBALI: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wailing wailers over to una,make una come soak the thread with tears grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
sanc2s:
Is it only their own money they're saying? Wat about the ones they hid in their wives numerous bank accounts including buhari's wifes 10million naira wrist watch.they took their time to arrange lies and Osibanjo calls himself a pastor with over 90million naira
when I say many nigerians are gullible many think its a joke..well it is not new...gullibility is what has landed us at our present state...if mumu no kill us for this country nothing again go kill us..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by erico2k2(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
BomboyOnline:

He declared a house in Abuja.
DId U realize the value of that house, rember I dont have money to buy forms,I borrowed money to buy form chat?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Iamthoney(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
agarawu23:

OK We are waiting.....
I knew Nigerians voted the right ppl smiley
You know some selected Nigerians voted for PMB and his commisioner turned VP
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by omenka(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:
"We finally have a president that gives a damn"

Well he said he will make a public declaration of his assets and now he has.

What's left is for the opposition to start looking to pick holes in this.

I can bet someone will say "what took him so long"
I also expect that soon all sort of assets will surface that will be owned by the president of the VP.

And VP Osinbajo is doing well for himself too. Nice
Imagine someone up above quoting the trash that useless blog "breakingtimes.com" published that was completely dealt as Buhari's house. And another said how come his cattle increased above what he stated to have had during the campaign- cows for Christ's sake!! This is someone that has sat on the "juiciest" positions in the land and they are poking him over COWS!! Patience Jonathan who was a petty trader before her husband stumbled on some good luck has a gigantic hotel to her name and it doesn't matter to these people!!

If I had a choice honestly, I'd request that God rid humanity of these kinds of elements. They are nothing but a very dark curse upon us.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by hob(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sai baba don declare.....osheyyyyy

But Our VP get money ooo, make hin just dash me 1 million naira pere

Naija is in safe hands
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by menxer: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
1stGenius:
Okay. Why did it take them all this while to declare their assets?Yeye dey smell.

As Good a question as can be expected.

This is the beginning of the new normal in Naija.

Once a man of integrity, always a man of integrity. grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by drss(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
anulaxad:

I would call you an idiotic troublemaker but your attitude has spoken louder than words.

Did I not ask people to present me Gej's final assets if they have seen it? In other words I am asking if people have seen him declare his assets publicly. Common sense at times will not endanger a man, your arrogance and naive attitude can.
Where have you been? GEJ already declared his assets public since when he was vice president. Chillax, somebody will soon hook u up with a link to GEJ's assets.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by IYANGBALI: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
missKiffy:
Finally finally, wailers what do you have to wail about now
na to wail die now
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by chedet: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Most of us do not know how assets are hidden. Today, nobody wants to have anything to do with personal finance and cash. Do you think Dangote has anything to do with bank accounts? His companies take care of his expenses. So assessing him should also include his interests in these companies and putting a value to it. They are done for tax purposes.

You should enquire about the value of these companies owned by these guys. Enquire about the interests they hold or who represents their interests in these companies and their associated value..

We were not also told how many shares they own in the publicly listed and private companies. VP Osinbajo has interests in MTN. MTN is a hot cake and very difficult to obtain. When they did their private placement, it was in USD and strictly by invitation. How many units does Buhari own in Union Bank? Their assets should be verified. When Yaradua publicly declared his assets, they were given a value and worth. So until we see the worth, this is just cosmetics and changing the focus on 100 days in office.

These are questions you ask to get the real or nearest estimate of these guys.

You hit the hammer right on the nail.. as a matter of fact, I have seen some people claiming that the president is worth only 30million.. heck!! this is just cash!

There are houses in Abuja valued at more than a billion, we need to put value to all the assets declared to get a clear picture of their net-worth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Iamthoney(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
sammyj:
Wailers food is ready come and eat and spew your usual trash . However, PMB and PYO are truly men of integrity if this report is true. Change as come cool wink
Short change or long change which one has come?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

His wife can afford it cuz she is an educated woman who has a very successful business............go hug transformer mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by egift(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Buhari dismantling the #WailingLooters one stemcell at a time. At this rate PDP will be a taboo in few years.

Change is here to stay. Sai Buhari all the way!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.