Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets (95166 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by BigElEddy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

Can Buhari trace his plot of land in Dubai?
Am also trying to trace my plot of land on the moon. Buhari has only N30mil yet his wife can afford N10mil watch.

Who is Buhari trying to fooooool? Who owns that Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja?

The N2.1 Billion house below is now my own since Buhari is too ashamed to declare it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2477249_5a_jpegafd6c8022c8c6d205cc79d39eed3fb2e

Did you read the write up at all? He said he owns five homes including one in abuja. And about the plot of land, if you have any sense at all you will know that in areas like PH some streets don't yet have names. And even those that have sometimes get changed. And beside, what's one piece of land that is yet to be accounted for?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Jarus(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
A sigh of relief at last. I was seriously worried when the 100 days count was gettiing close.

Not bad. I didn't expect to be worth less than that.

I didn't expect Osinbajo to be worth less either.

I think it's a good precedent.

Make I declare my asset too? grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by smuth(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:
"We finally have a president that gives a damn"

Well he said he will make a public declaration of his assets and now he has.

What's left is for the opposition to start looking to pick holes in this.

I can bet someone will say "what took him so long"
I also expect that soon all sort of assets will surface that will be owned by the president or the VP.

And VP Osinbajo is doing well for himself too. Nice

APC can lie ooo...from 100 cows to 270 cows. From 1 million naira to 30 million naira, from 3 houses to 7 houses, chia this people think say all Nigerians na fool. Meanwhile, expect Mr Lai Mohamed to deny that Buhari and Osinbanjo did not tell us with their own mouth come 2019...APC na sure scam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by shogz89: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
See human beings... They have finally declared the asset,, now some are saying Buhari should have more than the deckar d asset,, then they move to osinbajo and say his hands are not clean for having too much.. Which kine tin be this
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by MabraO: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Finally buhari has given d wailers something to wail about

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by lastpage: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
LKO:

It's no one's fault dat poverty runs in ur lineage. U call a first class professor of law and a well known SAN a charge and bail lawyer? No wonder u are not making any progress in life. I m sorry to say dis, ur stupidity would KILL U.

His is a "Living Dead"!

Just a walking Corpse!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by drss(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
sukkot:
GEJ declared his asset before he left office. i have the link. he is worth 850 million dollars. PEJ is worth half of that with hotels in several places so combined asset of 1.5 billion dollars for the kleptomaniac goodlucks
You and liar mohammed must be cousins. Where on earth did you find out that GEJ was worth N800 million? Actually it was Yar'adua who is worth N800 million total boths assets and shares. GEJ is worth about N250 million in assets and shares.
Better stop lying if u want to make heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by anonimi: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
lastpage:
Instead of #WAILING like a goat, why dont you take him to Court for PERJURY (lying on Oath, which is what a Declaration of Asset is!) since you now have EVIDENCE at your disposal?

Lastpage!

Did you ask Oshi_Omo_Ole to also go to court with his bogus allegation of fraud abi you nor dey take your own advice ni

Bloody set of LIARS and hypocritical propagandists.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2807864_lyingliars_jpeg9216cfb97a2da17fd4d815ad28ac44c2

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by BlackHuman(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hahaha. Buhari de master of de power game! Sai baba! Now the critics have entered another argument. Its no longer about declaration but how much? I bet you if buhari constitutes his cabinet and 90% are from a "region" (we all know de region i mean) they would still have something to say
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by MabraO: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2015

Before it was "he promised to declear his asset he hasn't up till this moment"
Now that he has all we hear is "who is he decieving?"

Barcanista come oh buhari has finally decleared his asset

Wailers will always wail

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sukkot: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
drss:

You and liar mohammed must be cousins. Where on earth did you find out that GEJ was worth N800 million? Actually it was Yar'adua who is worth N800 million total boths assets and shares. GEJ is worth about N250 million in assets and shares.
Better stop lying if u want to make heaven.
mumu, dollars not naira
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Rikidony(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Good move there from Mr President, it shows u are definitely a man of integrity. RESPECT cool
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by smuth(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jarus:
A sigh of relief at last. I was seriously worried when the 100 days count was gettiing close.

APC can lie ooo...from 100 cows to 270 cows. From 1 million naira to 30 million naira, from 3 houses to 7 houses, chia this people think say all Nigerians na fool. Meanwhile, expect Mr Lai Mohamed to deny that Buhari and Osinbanjo did not tell us with their own mouth come 2019...APC na sure scam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Mynd44: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jarus:

All of you that have assets to declare please help me that don't have any.....please epp...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by smuth(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
MabraO:

Before it was "he promised to declear his asset he hasn't up till this moment"
Now that he has all we hear is "who is he decieving?"

Barcanista come oh buhari has finally decleared his asset

Wailers will always wail

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Jarus(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
smuth:

APC can lie ooo...from 100 cows to 270 cows. From 1 million naira to 30 million naira, from 3 houses to 5 houses, chia this people think say all Nigerians na fool. Meanwhile, expect Mr Lai Mohamed to deny that Buhari and Osinbanjo did not tell us with their own mouth come 2019...APC na sure scam.

APC never said that. Buhari never said that.

It is people that fabricate and pass around all manner of myths about Buhari.

No sane person will expect him to be worth N1m.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by tomakint: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
agarawu23:

OK
We are waiting.....

I knew Nigerians voted the right ppl smiley
I pray especially for you that, may you not go blind even when the facts are staring you in the face. In case you don't know, your Daura Lord is a bloody billionaire in assets.......now that you know, you have just been liberated. I pity your lots that attributes piousness to the lanky General, I got news for you - you all have just been GAMED!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by KCeejay125(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lieesssss
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by smuth(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Rikidony:
Good move there from Mr President, it shows u are definitely a man of integrity. RESPECT cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by RealBiafraQueen: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why this lie?
How can you say that Buhari and Osinbajo has declared publicly when the document is NOT YET OUT IN ANY MEDIA AND CANNOT BE ACCESSED BY NIGERIANS?

Why must Garba Shehu disgrace himself by being the channel used for these cheap lies?
Buhari said he had 1million naira and also could not buy his aspiration form, yet Shehu is saying he's worth over 30 million naira?

"A statement by the Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu said “the documents submitted to the CCB, which officials say are still being vetted and will soon be made public.."

Buhari and APC sure think that Nigerians are foolish...made the document public and stop this cheap propaganda!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by drss(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
sukkot:
mumu, dollars not naira
Stop lying o. Me i don say my own.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by FreeGlobe(f): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Buhari should just stop making noise about corruption. Buhari is here to take his own share of national cake

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by smuth(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
BlackHuman:
Hahaha. Buhari de master of de power game!
Sai baba! Now the critics have entered another
argument. Its no longer about declaration but
how much? I bet you if buhari constitutes his
cabinet and 90% are from a "region" (we all
know de region i mean) they would still have
something to say

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Jarus(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:

All of you that have assets to declare please help me that don't have any.....please epp...

To get asset no difficult nah. Just say it. LOL.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sucdan: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Who is paying you for this service, if you are not paid try a d think before posting.]

Can Buhari trace his plot of land in Dubai?
Am also trying to trace my plot of land on the moon. Buhari has only N30mil yet his wife can afford N10mil watch.

Who is Buhari trying to fooooool? Who owns that Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja?

The N2.1 Billion house below is now my own since Buhari is too ashamed to declare it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2477249_5a_jpegafd6c8022c8c6d205cc79d39eed3fb2e
[/quote]
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by chichriso: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Who is fooling who?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by smuth(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
MabraO:

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by smuth(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
BigElEddy:

Did you read the write up at all? He said he owns five homes including one in abuja. And about the plot of land, if you have any sense at all you will know that in areas like PH some streets don't yet have names. And even those that have sometimes get changed. And beside, what's one piece of land that is yet to be accounted for?

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by jamex089(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
What is the next point of attack? asset decleared...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sukkot: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
let me edit real quick. it look like i was bearing false witness lol
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
1stGenius:
Okay.Why did it take them all this while to declare their assets?Yeye dey smell.

we have ballon d' or for footballer while someone like u deserve an award called mumu d' or

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by smuth(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Buhari should just stop making noise about corruption. Buhari is here to take his own share of national cake

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.