Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ (3383 Views)

Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / Church Sacks Pastor For Obtaining By Trick Sex, Money From Female Members / Three Sacred Things We Christians Abuse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by TerrorSquad(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Acts of desperation often end in
disaster, people should just learn to
live right and live their life in peace.
An evangelical pastor from Brazil,
Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, persuaded
his followers that he practiced oral
s*x because it was the way he
preached the word, saying that his
‘milk’ was sacred.
And this pastor said his m*****d was
blessed and that “the Lord had
consecrated it with divine milk of the
Holy Spirit” and of course, had to go
around evangelising.
“He convinced us that only God could
come into our lives through the
mouth,”
a follower said, “Often, after
worship, Pastor Valdeci asked us to
do oral s*x on him until the Holy
Spirit came through ejaculation and
delivered funds to the church.”
Valdeci, 59, was arrested in Apore,
Goiás, Brazil, for raping several
women attending his church. He
gave as an excuse that his penis had
been consecrated with “divine semen
of the Holy Spirit.”
Valdecir came to abuse some elderly,
and defends himself by saying that
‘he had an encounter with Jesus in a
brothel and gave him the mission of
spreading the sacred semen
throughout the state, beginning with
the faithful Apore Assembly, of
which he is responsible’.
The man is now cooling off in a
police cell.

www..ng/2015/09/03/female-members-suck-pastors-manhood-to-get-sacred-milk/
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Eric2703(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
just imagine wat religion has turned to in recent times
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
How people get brainwashed!
GIrls I been meeting been good brained
Don't know the fish-brained still abound.
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Those brethren need to get there heads examined asap....Hw gullible can they be *damn*

1 Like

Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by mrZENographer: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why this useless disgusting post evry time? Cant u get a better job?
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by TerrorSquad(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
mrZENographer:
Why this useless disgusting post evry time?
Cant u get a better job?

are you among them?
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
How people get brainwashed!

GIrls I been meeting been good brained

Don't know the fish-brained still abound.
me abi grin
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
me abi grin
LoLs. You naw hahahaha
Why you like always teasing me hun
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LoLs. You naw hahahaha

Why you like always teasing me hun

Cause it gives me pleasure grin

Wetin dey shele o grin
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Cause it gives me pleasure grin

Wetin dey shele o grin

Another abnormal sexual preference ; teasism . Chai! grin

Na Amala and Gbegiri dey shele o . cheesy
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Another abnormal sexual preference ; teasism . Chai! grin

Na Amala and Gbegiri dey shele o . cheesy
must it be sexual.... nawa for the way this ur mind works o grin

what is gbegiri o
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
must it be sexual.... nawa for the way this ur mind works o grin
what is gbegiri o
tongue
A nice recipe made from beans smiley .Often mixed with ewedu wink
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

tongue

A nice recipe made from beans smiley .Often mixed with ewedu wink
lol ndi yoruba food so how I go take know am tanks for enlightening me sha grin

you need to eat abacha. grin
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
lol ndi yoruba food so how I go take know am tanks for enlightening me sha grin
you need to eat abacha. grin
What came to my mind was ; Iranu Abasha .. grin
BTW, is it an American food grin
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

What came to my mind was ; Iranu Abasha .. grin

BTW, is it an American food grin
das kus u are both nasty and corrupt grin

no no nooo so u mean to tell me u this man have never eaten abacha? this must be remedied immediately.... I am a huge abacha advocate to Nigeria and the world grin
I'll come and cook it for u wink

1 Like

Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

no no nooo so u mean to tell me u this man have never eaten abacha? this must be remedied immediately.... I am a huge abacha advocate to Nigeria and the world grin

Haba! You knw ama die-hard fan af yo huzby's friend nah... tongue so say something nice for my ears to dance to wink

And yess the Abacha looks tasty and yummy ! wink Infact, ma kitchen told me to tell U that it'll be glad to be your host grin and my room too is saying something i cant hear clearly ... wink . BTW,will it still taste good without the garden eggs?
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Haba! You knw ama die-hard fan af yo huzby's friend nah... tongue so say something nice for my ears to dance to wink

And yess the Abacha looks tasty and yummy ! wink Infact, ma kitchen told me to tell U that it'll be glad to be your host grin and my room too is saying something i cant hear clearly ... wink . BTW,will it still taste good without the garden eggs?
iono..... u are a smart guy ? is ur heart thumping yet grin

its delicious imtellingu.....
you will continue to hear it unclear-ly, nonsense grin
yeah it will, it's kinda like a mix and match. you can make it very ornate and expensive wit tons of ingredients or you can make it simple wit just a few. I personally dont even like garden egg.... I like it made simply but I can make it like five different ways, wife material right grin
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

iono..... u are a smart guy ? is ur heart thumping yet grin

its delicious imtellingu.....
you will continue to hear it unclear-ly, nonsense grin
yeah it will, it's kinda like a mix and match. you can make it very ornate and expensive wit tons of ingredients or you can make it simple wit just a few. I personally dont even like garden egg.... I like it made simply but I can make it like five different ways, wife material right grin

I like smart. wink .... I'm already on the verge of self-destroy ! A little rise in either the systolic/ dia ? I'll go kaboom! And that's all ... I know u dont want that for a swthrt like me grin . So , no , no thumping cheesy

This is wierd! I dont like garden eggs too ...
*Whispers* - I was mistaken, twas my bed shouting; I feel empty without her grin.
Yh , wife material, my bed guessed right cheesy wink
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by winner01(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

the smell makes me sick, sorry.
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
the smell makes me sick, sorry.
cry cry cry
but its so good.... that must mean you dont like the smell of palm oil? cause thats the major scent

well sha, if you were around me I would say that its good that you dont like it cause dat means there'd be more for me grin
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I like smart. wink .... I'm already on the verge of self-destroy ! A little rise in either the systolic/ dia ? I'll go kaboom! And that's all ... I know u dont want that for a swthrt like me grin . So , no , no thumping cheesy

This is wierd! I dont like garden eggs too ...
*Whispers* - I was mistaken, twas my bed shouting; I feel empty without her grin.
Yh , wife material, my bed guessed right cheesy wink
abeg no internally combust for my front o.... i go go easy on the compliments grin

lol no i was saying that you should continue to not hear it. literally grin /sighs/ men sha
iono if im really wife material, altho its not like the idea keeps me up at night cause for now i dont care grin but in all honesty I think I'm manly in alot of ways. Not really physically beht like mentally/psychologically...... This is getting too deep right grin
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by winner01(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

cry cry cry
but its so good.... that must mean you dont like the smell of palm oil? cause thats the major scent

well sha, if you were around me I would say that its good that you dont like it cause dat means there'd be more for me grin
Palm oil ke, no oo, it has one smell like dat, i cant place it. When i was in nysc camp, guys use to buy it. i couldnt stay close because of d smell.
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
Palm oil ke, no oo, it has one smell like dat, i cant place it. When i was in nysc camp, guys use to buy it. i couldnt stay close because of d smell.
they must have not cooked it well jare. it even makes sense now, some boys in camp..... dat is not the same as when a master chef like me grin cooks it. but in all honesty I've never heard anyone say that it smells bad....... smells so yummy o try it later and change ur mind okay
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by winner01(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

they must have not cooked it well jare. it even makes sense now, some boys in camp..... dat is not the same as when a master chef like me grin cooks it. but in all honesty I've never heard anyone say that it smells bad....... smells so yummy o try it later and change ur mind okay
try fire, thanks, ill pass.
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

abeg no internally combust for my front o.... i go go easy on the compliments grin

lol no i was saying that you should continue to not hear it. literally grin /sighs/ men sha
iono if im really wife material, altho its not like the idea keeps me up at night cause for now i dont care grin but in all honesty I think I'm manly in alot of ways. Not really physically beht like mentally/psychologically...... This is getting too deep right grin

LoLz, its been close to or over 15hrs ... Back to normalcy grin . Your compliment(s) no matter how grandiose will meet me cocked, unshaken wink

Yh. You nidint botha yaself bout d@ wife material ish , yo too young fadat! smiley .. Cute your attitude tends towards manliness , you nid dat to scale tru dz crayzee world smiley... As u can see , It met me wd litu / no surprise ; I expect U to be those and more wink
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LoLz, its been close to or over 15hrs ... Back to normalcy grin . Your compliment(s) no matter how grandiose will meet me cocked, unshaken wink

Yh. You nidint botha yaself bout d@ wife material ish , yo too young fadat! smiley .. Cute your attitude tends towards manliness , you nid dat to scale tru dz crayzee world smiley... As u can see , It met me wd litu / no surprise ; I expect U to be those and more wink
yeah im sorry about the wait..... running around doing things then i jus fell asleep like a dead fish grin exhausted
lol grandiose... why arent they affecting u dont make me think my juju no longer dey work

ik right... but boys no dey smile dese days u see ppl hustling for 20 year old wife and younger grin my time may be coming sooner dan i anticipated grin
u expect me to be? why?
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

yeah im sorry about the wait..... running around doing things then i jus fell asleep like a dead fish grin exhausted
lol grandiose... why arent they affecting u dont make me think my juju no longer dey work

ik right... but boys no dey smile dese days u see ppl hustling for 20 year old wife and younger grin my time may be coming sooner dan i anticipated grin
u expect me to be? why?

Yo wulcum... Like wen u get used to a naggY wife so much so her attItudes don't botha u no more.. MaYbe u neeD an upgradE shA esp whEn it haS 2 do wv me cheesy... ThaT doesn't mean yo've lost yo charms oN me thO... LikE yo d one PerSon I chaT and cAn relaTe wd moSt in thE wholE aF ds NairaLaNd grin
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Yo wulcum... Like wen u get used to a naggY wife so much so her attItudes don't botha u no more.. MaYbe u neeD an upgradE shA esp whEn it haS 2 do wv me cheesy... ThaT doesn't mean yo've lost yo charms oN me thO... LikE yo d one PerSon I chaT and cAn relaTe wd moSt in thE wholE aF ds NairaLaNd grin
funny enough i always find those couples so cute /see how he's comparing me to a nagging wife now o diaris god o/ my tongue go turn from sweet to an aphrodisiac... just wait grin
aww. yeah. i relate well with you too. hopefully this dispels some of the feeling that females cant be good companions... cause dat aint true smiley
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

funny enough i always find those couples so cute /see how he's comparing me to a nagging wife now o diaris god o/ my tongue go turn from sweet to an aphrodisiac... just wait grin
aww. yeah. i relate well with you too. hopefully this dispels some of the feeling that females cant be good companions... cause dat aint true smiley

Hehehehe! Aphrodisiac ? I can't wait for that killer! Yeye grin

Dispels ? Like I told u I hv probs dealing wd my girl friends (not girlfriends oooo) hm ?

To be sincere most af my fwends are girls ... Just that when I decide to GT serioz things decide to go boring as hell first then sick... I've always been less fortunate wd relationships.... That's why I know(very well) how to advise ppl having probs wd dias I guess ... Sorry I rambled hun?
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hehehehe! Aphrodisiac ? I can't wait for that killer! Yeye grin

Dispels ? Like I told u I hv probs dealing wd my girl friends (not girlfriends oooo) hm ?

To be sincere most af my fwends are girls ... Just that when I decide to GT serioz things decide to go boring as hell first then sick... I've always been less fortunate wd relationships.... That's why I know(very well) how to advise ppl having probs wd dias I guess ... Sorry I rambled hun?
stahp laughing jor grin

ehm i just assumed. yeah exactly, thats the problem. must it get serious..... that can be stressful for the babe nah
@bolded wow das sad. me too grin
u sound like an expert o.... i am also great at giving advice but unlike u i dont have much experience

I said its okay when u ramble.... I have that effect please continue grin
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

stahp laughing jor grin

ehm i just assumed. yeah exactly, thats the problem. must it get serious..... that can be stressful for the babe nah
@bolded wow das sad. me too grin
u sound like an expert o.... i am also great at giving advice but unlike u i dont have much experience

I said its okay when u ramble.... I have that effect please continue grin

Chai! Iron Lady !!!

Dat's not whata mean jare ... Like not wd my friend zoned girl friends jare
Yet anatha weird similarity ... Too bad! ... What mks u fink I hv more xperience ? D copper ish? That was just a flick mehn grin ... Swiri , I still have much to learn o ... Am damn
naïve . Imagine, simple relationship, I can't keep for long... That I sound experienced when I express I feel is genetic. You've not met younger siz, you'll be blown away... grin

Yeye effect, It's that when I like somebody / begin to feel comfortable talking wd somebody , I tend to 'talk too much'. So, don't start feeling fly o jare. grin
Re: Female Members Suck Pastor’s M*****d To Get ‘sacred Milk’ by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Chai! Iron Lady !!!

Dat's not whata mean jare ... Like not wd my friend zoned girl friends jare
Yet anatha weird similarity ... Too bad! ... What mks u fink I hv more xperience ? D copper ish? That was just a flick mehn grin ... Swiri , I still have much to learn o ... Am damn
naïve . Imagine, simple relationship, I can't keep for long... That I sound experienced when I express I feel is genetic. You've not met younger siz, you'll be blown away... grin

Yeye effect, It's that when I like somebody / begin to feel comfortable talking wd somebody , I tend to 'talk too much'. So, don't start feeling fly o jare. grin
Stop jor grin I don't like when people say that. I'm very very very soft whaddya mean grin Seriously

Oh maybe I'm not picking up everything you're putting down
Lol I'm not naive tho. grin So there's one dissimilarity....
Why is it that you cant keep them? Na the babes fault or ur own? I dont even like relationships.... They can be so needlessly dramatic. Playfully play is my thing remember grin Except once sha
Your younger sis is a Cassanova?

Puhlease ive told you nah. Even old people love mr. Old men can jus sit down and talk and talk to me I have d effect deal with it grin Me too i talk too much. More similarities grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bizzare Crucifixion Of Jesus / VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! / How To Attract Divine Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.