Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Urgently Need A Place To Squat - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Need A Place To Squat (8245 Views)

In Need Of Someone To Squat With Around Gbagada (lagos) / You Need A Place To Squat In Lagos? / Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Bamz(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Goodluck in your search Kayla12, love your moniker btw smiley
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by pickabeau1: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
kayla12:

Ok I don't mind a mini flat.

Let me know the terms and conditions.
Thank you.
OK
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by kayla12(f): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Forum mates pls am still waiting.

You can reach me on this email: swiapple7@gmail.com so we can talk more and better.

Thank you.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by olumuyiwadare: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
guys pls help o i jst got a job on v/i my house is far away alagbado, i need someone to squat with for now on the island, pls guys who can help o?
pls have mercy on me cos its not funny travelling day and night to work.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by olumuyiwadare: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
guys pls help o i jst got a job on v/i my house is far away alagbado, i need someone to squat with for now on the island, pls guys who can help o?
pls have mercy on me cos its not funny travelling day and night to work. pls u can contact me on 07030065059. pls i will be expected
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
olumuyiwadare:
pls have mercy on me cos its not funny travelling day and night to work. pls u can contact me on 07030065059. pls i will be expected
i'm willin to help.i live in ajah.but let me knw ur name,age,tribe,gender, religion,etctanx.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by olumuyiwadare: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
tanks baba
name: Akingbade olumuyiwa
yoruba
male
christianity.
pls i hope u find these usefulness kindly let me have ur number as well.
thanks.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
olumuyiwadare:
tanks baba
name: Akingbade olumuyiwa
yoruba
male
christianity.
pls i hope u find these usefulness kindly let me have ur number as well.
thanks.
whats ur name on fbuk?add me @imoks pea.lets talk der.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by kayla12(f): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2015
pickabeau1:
if u cant rent a full house, will a BQ suffice

Around Agungi

Hi pickabeau1,

Have been able to raise some amount.

Pls kindly send me a mail on swiapple7@gmail.com or you give me ur contact.

Thank you
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by bootstrap36(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2015
Hi kayla..
Sorry for your painz I sincerely empathise coz I ve been in your situation once.
I live in Ajah. Message me. I can link you up with some help. 08034136099.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by kayla12(f): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imoksp:
whats ur name on fbuk?add me @imoks pea.lets talk der.my no.08165807578

Hi Imoks,

How is life with you, hope all is well.

I am still grateful for your good intentions towards helping me though it didn't work out but am still believing God.

May God almighty answer you when you need help, you will never lack divine helpers.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Nielbaba(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imoksp:
i'm willin to help.i live in ajah.but let me knw ur name,age,tribe,gender, religion,etctanx.
bros i dnt mind if u can help me oo...working in lekki and staying in ejigbo ..transportation hitin me hard ...always left with no savings .thanks in advance
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by micronut(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kayla12 sorry ooo.........hope u don find place now? It is well.

One of the many problems of Lagos life.. U get a job, where you go sleep na whala, while ur papa may get duplex for another state. This particular girl may be earning close to 80k oooo, yet would be suffering like person wey rain beat. I tire for Lasgidi oooo... JOB STRESS+HOUSING WAHALA+COST OF LIVING + TRAFFIC HULLABALU= "Lagos na wa oo"

These would continue if every youth feels his or her glory is tie to a 50 or 70k office assistant job on the island.
Ise bi ago, jije iliri"- work like clock and eat like pauper.

If every emeka can stay in aba and learn spare part business even with his Bsc sociology, and tonye feels life can be better with fish farming in PH , while gbenga would stays in ekiti and start little business centre in ado-ekiti.. May be life would be meaningful..... And in actual fact, these folks in the next 3yrs with hard work may get married, own a car and a house and be better off than an island office boy who is busy jumping from one flat to another.

Once again, kayla12 i sympathise with u ma. It is well, if only u could come to osogbo, i have a free self con u can manage at no cost, but unfortunately, u are a lagosian. Epele!!!

Funny enough, now that this kind of thread has been created, i trust nairalanders, they would start opening a typical of this.. Please ooo, i dey collect 60k ooo, living in okota, working in ikoyi, i need squatter..

4 Likes

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by finestpicks(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
How can i reach you bro?

onihaxy:
so sorry. wish you were a guy. would have help. or will you be able to squat with a guy?. I live at cms and work on the island though.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Do u nid som1 to squat wit in Lagos lekki ajah axis?guys or gals frm age 21 to 27,contact me.i live in a room self contain around Badore,ajah. Leave me a message.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Teekrayne(m): 11:57pm On May 07, 2017
Imoksp:
Do u nid som1 to squat wit in Lagos lekki ajah axis?guys or gals frm age 21 to 27,contact me.i live in a room self contain around Badore,ajah. Leave me a message.

Is it still available? Just got a job in Lekki and I have no where to stay
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2017
some one else has taken it but if u can manage with me in ikorodu, fine
Teekrayne:

Is it still available? Just got a job in Lekki and I have no where to stay
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 09, 2017
Imoksp:
Hi,please where in ikorodu and are you a male or female. I need assistance,i have something doing in ikorodu and i stay in surulere,its not been easy going and coming.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Teekrayne(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2017
Imoksp:

OMG! Myt be wrong though. Is ikorodu closer to Lekki than Oshodi is?
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2017
Almost the same distance
Teekrayne:

OMG! Myt be wrong though. Is ikorodu closer to Lekki than Oshodi is?
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2017
I am a male. Adamo area in Ikorodu.
dupsyluzy:

Hi,please where in ikorodu and are you a male or female. I need assistance,i have something doing in ikorodu and i stay in surulere,its not been easy going and coming.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Teekrayne(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2017
Imoksp:
Almost the same distance

Thanks a lot. The firm considered me and they gave me an apartment. I am just short of words mehn.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2017
Oh. Good to hear that. Congratulations....
Teekrayne:

Thanks a lot. The firm considered me and they gave me an apartment. I am just short of words mehn.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Gombs(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2018
Gombs:
Hello fam.

Long story short, I need space around Ikeja axis. Got a job at Oregun and frankly need a space before I can gather enough to get an apartment.

Please... Help me out.

Thanks

Imoksp... Help

I reside in Ikorodu. Not ikeja.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Orderliness(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2018
My name is Wisdom Nwagu I'm a 25 yrs old guy...
Anybody to help me i just got a job at lekki phase 1 and i really need someone to squat with for d mean time... Please can anyone help... Begging please anywhere around lekki phase 1 is okay by me
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Priscy55(f): 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
Hello everyone, I just got a job at CMS/ Obalende axis. I need a VERY affordable accommodation around this axis or Yaba (less than 150k). Please help, its urgent.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by mimopel(f): 9:21am On May 09, 2018
Priscy55:
Hello everyone, I just got a job at CMS/ Obalende axis. I need a VERY affordable accommodation around this axis or Yaba (less than 150k). Please help, its urgent.

Send me ur contact let's talk abt the house ard yaba
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by senny(f): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please i am a female i stay at iyana-ipaja i just got employed at house of tara lekki. Please i need a place to squat in lekki, marwa or ikate axis. Please help me, i have to resume on Monday
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Rixus(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Guys please I'm in urgent need of a place to squat along obalende/cms. I just got a job there and going daily from ogba is stressful and money consuming. I'd appreciate any help rendered. You can reach me on 08130727922 or Ayoolapeter001@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Rosevic92(f): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2018
Gtgdjkb
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Egwuleke(m): 3:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Hi my fellow nairalanders, i really need assistance from anybody who can squat me around lekki axis. I just got an offer in ajah and i would be relocating to lagos this week from owerri. I can pay for this until am buoyant enough to rent my own apartment.
Pls help a brother starting life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baker Hughes Calling For Interview / Heritage Bank Salary Structure For New Entry Pls / Massive Teaching & Non-teaching Recruitment At Federal Uni, Birnin Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.