Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Guys Please Help, Don't Know What's Wrong With Me Anymore. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Help, Don't Know What's Wrong With Me Anymore. (848 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / My Husband Says He Doesn’t Like Me Anymore – Tips And Advice That May Help / Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Help, Don't Know What's Wrong With Me Anymore. by Dekadet(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Okay, I have this problem, anytime I see a lady I like, after toasting ang winning her heart, I get turned off. I call one or two times then thats it, I say to my self she (the lady I just got) is not worth my time and money.

I don't know why this is so, may be its because I invested so much in a lady, I even gave her my trust then she eloped with another man, wanna know the worst part, since we were staying in different states she hide everything from me.

Each time I call her, she talkes to me as if nothing's wrong. Then I later got to know that she is married. Called her, asked her she was mute.....later sent me a text trying to explain bla bla bla.

Fear women.

Well what I keep telling myself that no woman can turn me into a womaniser because of heartbreak
Re: Guys Please Help, Don't Know What's Wrong With Me Anymore. by rawpadgin(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
U have to break free from ya past

We've all had our own fair share of heart break but we saw it as part of life rather than letting it affect our future relationships

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Help, Don't Know What's Wrong With Me Anymore. by Generalkorex(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Same with me o
Re: Guys Please Help, Don't Know What's Wrong With Me Anymore. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
you don't av a problem
Re: Guys Please Help, Don't Know What's Wrong With Me Anymore. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
The witches in your village never go strike?
Re: Guys Please Help, Don't Know What's Wrong With Me Anymore. by daniska3yaro(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmm same too
Re: Guys Please Help, Don't Know What's Wrong With Me Anymore. by Johnnoah1st: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dekadet:
Okay, I have this problem, anytime I see a lady I like, after toasting ang winning her heart, I get turned off. I call one or two times then thats it, I say to my self she (the lady I just got) is not worth my time and money.

I don't know why this is so, may be its because I invested so much in a lady, I even gave her my trust then she eloped with another man, wanna know the worst part, since we were staying in different states she hide everything from me.

Each time I call her, she talkes to me as if nothing's wrong. Then I later got to know that she is married. Called her, asked her she was mute.....later sent me a text trying to explain bla bla bla.

Fear women.

Well what I keep telling myself that no woman can turn me into a womaniser because of heartbreak
lol, nigga u have to leave the past 4 d past, u having a psychological problem, u need to see a psychologist asap.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / See What A Lady Posted On Facebook / What If Your Soulmate Is Trapped In Another Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.