Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,335 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport (34852 Views)

Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Musa Murtala Is Not Dead, Receives N1 Million From Group.PICS / Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by shejane: 6:03am On Sep 04, 2015
No wonder my neighbour's nephew who's also a cleaner at d airport drives toyota matrix............ And his uncle a security just bought lexus jeep... Ehh maybe there are into that too

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 04, 2015
The rate at which large sums of money is being laundered through the airport by corrupt individuals is alarming.Why didn't the airport security catcch the owner of the money who had already beat security at the airport, rather it' was the cleaner they caught?The money trafficker might have bribe his way.

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by emmalexabl(m): 6:09am On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm...........YORUBA cleaner.,we are coming for you !!

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by otokx(m): 6:09am On Sep 04, 2015
God bless Buhari

God bless Osibanjo

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Rotimi47: 6:12am On Sep 04, 2015
lonelydora:
The cleaner and the accomplice no sharp at all.
53M and he allowed them to catch him.

Meanwhile, I thought they said stealing/fraud is only for Igbo people. I never knew other tribes are in it too. Before you quote me, I am 100% Biafran.
All tribes have bad eggs but igbos are kingpins of crime, they are the Columbians & mexicans of Africa & the black race.

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Lollypee(m): 6:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Yoloba again. .. This one na una oh no b omo igbo. But the guy no get sense sha

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by lonelydora: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Rotimi47:
All tribes have bad eggs but igbos are kingpins of crime, they are the Columbians & mexicans of Africa & the black race.

Why haven't they won medals in it or have their name in Guinness book of world records?

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by zheroes(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2015
lonelydora:

Meanwhile, I thought they said stealing/fraud is only for Igbo people. I never knew other tribes are in it too. Before you quote me, I am 100% Biafran.
you are not sharp .

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by luthorcorp: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2015
the airport officials are all crazy,so becoz he is a nobody that's why they ripped him off the money,how many times have we heard news that a politician or well to do has been caught with even more cash and exposed like this one ........#african China song on action
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by ELTON123(m): 6:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Rotimi47:
what is this one saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 04, 2015
hmmm naija
.. ... ... More news UPDATE::: Amosun’s wife and the $300,000 money laundering allegation

...... https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=107563616255393
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by eleko1: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2015
osaslord500:
That cleaner foolish sha oo, imagine me see 53m,den I go con allow dem catch me?? Impossible!!!

Need more space
undecided undecided I pity U small.
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by 400billionman: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Politicians have stolen this country blind..
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by winta2007(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2015
[url]facebook[/url]
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by nas2click(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Good
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by free2ryhme: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2015
grin

Corrupt people are just moving their loots outside the country. A Nigerian was caught 3 days with 4.6million euro at Niger border trying to go to UAE. Securities personnel should be at alert on every Nigerian border. People are planning to move out billions of pounds raw cash out of this country. They see Buhari is not in any way joking with them at all

3 Likes

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2015
lol mehn see money
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Akposkool(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2015
Sweetyie:
Choiii. Well it could be her pension allowance
it was a he not a she Madame
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by soos: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2015
isadamu:
The rate at which monies are being trafficked of late is alarming. If not anything, it clearly shows looters are afraid. This anti - corruption campaign seem on course and Baba is working afterall
So tell me if a chicken is not awear of 9ja corruption? Seizing tongs!
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Akposkool(m): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2015
shejane:
No wonder my neighbour's nephew who's also a cleaner at d airport drives toyota matrix............ And his uncle a security just bought lexus jeep... Ehh maybe there are into that too
how that one take concern you oga jealousy
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by melzabull(f): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2015
tijani owolabi...na dem dem sophisticated mgbati mgbati fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by GOFRONT(m): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Does it mean dat no Shady daling can take place at the Airport
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by pecothecash: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2015
hmmmmmmm

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by j4sure(m): 6:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Chaiiiiii diaris God oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Obynolee(f): 6:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Luckylife:
hmmmmm is the smell of the ill gotten money that xposed him

Keep quiet, most of these seizures are hard earned Nigerian businessmen/women monies whom have been handicapped by CBN rules and they are trying to survive.
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by meforyou1(m): 6:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Obynolee:

Keep quiet, most of these seizures are hard earned Nigerian businessmen/women monies whom have been handicapped by CBN rules and they are trying to survive.
if they are hard-earned, why smuggle them? Why not declare them at the airport?
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Obynolee(f): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2015
otunsman:
The rate at which large sums of money is being laundered through the airport by corrupt individuals is alarming.Why didn't the airport security catcch the owner of the money who had already beat security at the airport, rather it' was the cleaner they caught?The money trafficker might have bribe his way.

Blame it on CBN rules that made it impossible for Nigerian businessmen/women to send money abroad for the purchase of goods knowing that we are an import country.About 90% of these recent money seizures belong to this class.
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by crisycent: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2015
I talk am, na them again. Rapists and criminals. Cursed people.
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nuhusky: 7:05am On Sep 04, 2015
That's how the catch Nigerian with N1.5 billion cash in Niger republic trying to board plane to UAE yesterday

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 04, 2015
lonelydora:

The WAY am seeing it, The YORUBAS will lead today.., because it's FRIDAY.

Am very OPTIMISTIC they will lead us today.
How can they start a new day STEALING 53million?
OGUN STATE will definitely take the bold step

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Illegal Refinery Discovered In Imo / Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) / Mastermind Of Benue Attacks & Leader Of Killer Herdsmen Arrested By Police. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.