Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport (34851 Views)

Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Musa Murtala Is Not Dead, Receives N1 Million From Group.PICS / Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by missKiffy(f): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2015
WailingWailer:

Yo-robber thief! MissKiffy, come and see your younger brother stealing for your family. I know he's the bread winner of your family. Thieves!
Foolish fool
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Demdem(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Yes DEMDEM a yoruba man in PH always say that undecided

Fool, if I curse u now. U will claim am something else. Can u substantiate ur claims?
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by onenaira3: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Yoruba and money laundering. Na bread and butter problem
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by seanjy4konji: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2015
People get money ooo...

Where dem deh see all this money and plenty people deh weh never get 100 naira to chop bread and akara this morning...

Oh boy....show me the way God ooo....
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Thorough investigation im sure will track this cash down to the sponsor of terrorists. The owner of the cash knows that the papertrails will reflect if transmitted via his bank system.
I repeat! This crime shud be investigated thoroughly because i read earlier on, that most of these bombers have migrated from the hostile zones to various parts of the country, especially lagos wch has lots of people.
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by WailingWailer: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2015
missKiffy:

Foolish fool
Thunder damage your whorish life! Daughter of an armed-robber!
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by WailingWailer: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2015
missKiffy:

Sharap there
Ogun kpa iya e!
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by missKiffy(f): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2015
WailingWailer:

Ogun kpa iya e!
Ogun yen lo ma pa gbo ebi e
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by WailingWailer: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2015
missKiffy:

Ogun yen lo ma pa baba mi
Of course, Ogun will kill your father for being an miserable armed-robber. Useless old cargo like you! grin
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by missKiffy(f): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2015
WailingWailer:

Of course, Ogun will kill your father for being an miserable armed-robber. Useless old cargo like you! grin
Unfortunately I won't glorify a fool like you with a reply anymore
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by ybalogs(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
Anyway...

Me rocking my birthday celebration!
Happy Birthday the 53M would have been enough for you to invite all Nairalanders for a big birthday bash Sha. Anyways do have a wonderful bornday celebration.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by wtfCode: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
next time u find that kinda money, invite an igbo man to draw a way out plan 4 u.
The ofe mmanus will never learn.
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by wtfCode: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
george981:
Introducing B-Bridges Concept.

A Fully registered company with the Federal Regulatory body of Nigeria with the Coporate Affairs Commission(CAC)..

Its main aim is to financially empower nigerians both old and young who are financially constrained and to build a strong financial network . All we do for our members is to create an avenue to make legitimate money and attain financial freedom.

With a one time minimum activation/registration fee of N5000. You become an active member and you get paid(N2500) by those you directly register under you. And also get paid by those new members register under those you registered yourself. But the secrete is; REGISTER AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSIBLE BY YOURSELF.

Member can withdraw their earnings anytime into their Nigerian bank account and terminate their account in suspicion of any foul-play.

When Registry, make sure you write down the name of your sponsor (the member who reffered you), without this you can not be an active registered member.

Benefits On Your Returns On N5000 Investment.

(A) Continuously build and earn money for-ever till retirement.

(B) You can request for withdrawal anytime of the day and it will be credited into your bank account.

(C) You automatically qualify to access loan without Collateral after you get registered. (Minimum loan request N100,000)

(C) No selling Of Products.

Our Referral/sponsor Name is; Fecotech

Read more to get registered; www.bbridgesconcept.com/register.php?sponsor=Fecotech

Time Is money.
50,000 Nigerians are already active member.
Sample Calculation of Earnings;

(1)You introduce 20-people every month.
You will receive; N2500 * 20= N50,000 every month.

(2) The 20 people that registered under you will introduce atleast 2people each..
You will earn N400 for every indirect refferal under your downline.

hmmm, can u swear that this ain't a scam to collect 5k 4rm pple?
have u earned money through this program?
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by saviola77(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
ilenaira:

Absolutely correct. They don't seem to realise that the big fish, rather than a mere messenger, is the real prize in cases like this.
Having said that, we are assuming there is a functional security apparatus in the first place. For 20kg of illicit material to have made it air-side as was the case with the Arik trafficker, means security is non-existent. To put it in perspective, take a scale and pile weights on top of it to get an idea of how bulky and heavy 20 k.g is.

My fellow Nigerians, what if what was being smuggled was neither narcotics nor illicit money?
What guarantees do we have that the same lax security would have not waved through something more .... explosive?
Cases like this just makes me think it is a matter of when and not if.
There is an urgent need for proper security at all our borders.
I still shudder when I remember it. Their incompetence is just staggering...
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
helping a smuggler.
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by flyforall: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chai water don pass Garri
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by WailingWailer: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
missKiffy:

Unfortunately I won't glorify a fool like you with a reply anymore
Tell that to your whoring mother...smelling Yo-robber biitch!
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by alexhunt1: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
GET THE CHANCE TO MEET SEXY. HOT sugar mummy/sugar DADDY?
Are you good in bed?? Do you really need a rich
hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can
change your life completely with money and
influence, so get the
opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all
works of life, politician, bankers, oil ladies,
executives, directors, gold ladies, cash money
ladies.friends, doctors, ladies willing
to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get
the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in
NIGERIA. we don"t lie like other sites that say they have sugar mummies or daddies abroad. Our contacts are only in Nigeria. we have been in this business since 2007. And our testimonies abound.we have some hot rich sugar
mummies who are urgently in need of sugar
boys and some rich daddies who are looking for
young girls to spend their money on,
SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET sugar MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM
NOW......
please we don"t want people who would expose the identity of these women or men,cos some of them are married. please only matured people should call me. ....08109914821..... AGENT ALEX
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Obynolee(f): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
meforyou1:
if they are hard-earned, why smuggle them? Why not declare them at the airport?

You forgot that there is a law that limits the amount individual will carry to travel?,
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Obynolee(f): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mrblaze06:
excuse me,this can't be hard earned money...if it is then they don't need to smuggle it...

It seems you don't know what is happening as regards CBN rules
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by meforyou1(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Obynolee:

You forgot that there is a law that limits the amount individual will carry to travel?,
No there is no limit. If u carry above a certain amount, u declare it. Above $5,000 or so
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nastypinko: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
[email][/email]
mrvitalis:
Lol if na me.. ... .. ........ ..
mrvitalis:
mrvitalis:
And wht do u thing u would av done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Illegal Refinery Discovered In Imo / Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) / Mastermind Of Benue Attacks & Leader Of Killer Herdsmen Arrested By Police. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.