Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport (34848 Views)

Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Musa Murtala Is Not Dead, Receives N1 Million From Group.PICS / Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Amdayburh(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2015
ok..but hu count d money
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by saviola77(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Those security officials have no detective sense at all, nowhere in the article did I see that the owner of the said amount was arrested. Why not allow the cleaner lead them straight to him and arrest them both. They were in a hurry to reel in the small fish not minding that the bigger one might be sitting only metres away from them. I'm sure they were trying to show the government a semblance of work being done given the recent arik embarrassment. Not impressed. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by chronique(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Since november 2013 that you uploaded your pics,nobody deemed it fit to click like on your profile. I had to donate one like for you now. Let me see you dance shakiti bobo...
Unikglo:
shocked
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by sunsewa: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2015
isadamu:
The rate at which monies are being trafficked of late is alarming. If not anything, it clearly shows looters are afraid. This anti - corruption campaign seem on course and Baba is working afterall
CBN ban on foreign money deposits on domiciliary accounts is the cause, since that was the former route of wiring money to manufacturer's abroad, the current process is time consuming and not favourable to some importers.
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by zomoears(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Akposkool:
how that one take concern you oga jealousy

Pally, I beg to differ here. If a cleaner at d airport is driving a lexus jeep, then clearly d person is into illegitimate ish. D person needs to be questioned. And u need to revise ur attitude.
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by zomoears(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2015
sunsewa:

CBN ban on foreign money deposits on domiciliary accounts is the cause, since that was the former route of wiring money to manufacturer's abroad, the current process is time consuming and not favourable to some importers.

1. Must we import?
2. Nigerians are not patient people. Form A and Form M processes at banks take about a week to consumate. But our lack of patience does not allow us to see d processes through.
3. Rather than condemn people who break d law, we give them all manner of excuses and justification. How naija go progress?

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by saintkel(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2015
tongue
Unikglo:
shocked
tongue
Unikglo:
shocked
hello dear
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by loomer: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Dull airport authorities, why not pretend like he hasn't been caught so he could have led you to his accomplice, him be small fish na, you made the bigger fish escape
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Leyemoshood: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2015
obviously,there are more criminals working inside the airport

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Luckylife(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2015
Sweetyie:
Choiii. Well it could be his pension allowance
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Iamthoney(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2015
nicholasis:
She was very unlucky ..
She you typed? But the post said Mr Tijani. Guy why you do like that na?
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Luckylife(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Sweetyie:
Choiii. Well it could be his pension allowance
really very funny even though he worked in federal republic of Heaven, angels would have caught him.
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by doskie(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Iamthoney(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2015
ELTON123:
what is this one saying undecided
The thing tire me oooo
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by mu2sa2: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2015
lonelydora:
The cleaner and the accomplice no sharp at all.
53M and he allowed them to catch him.

Meanwhile, I thought they said stealing/fraud is only for Igbo people. I never knew other tribes are in it too. Before you quote me, I am 100% Biafran.
And what's your business about happenings in another person's country?
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by malikisah: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2015
Where the pinshure naw?
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by justice1000: 7:57am On Sep 04, 2015
is like dat cleaner is not destined to be rich, sabi dat man way given am d cash na end broda ? abeg help me tell am say man is god to man
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by agabusta: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2015
allcomage:
When cbn has blocked means of transfer,what means can business people use other than cash.cbn should review the policy.

There are legitimate ways a business person can transfer cash abroad for legitimate business.

It is either the owner of this cash is a looter or engaging in a business restricted by the the Federal government of Nigeria.
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by WailingWailer: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2015
The airport worker, named Mr. Tijani Owolabi, works with one of the cleaning contractors at the airport, according to a FAAN statement.
Yo-robber thief! MissKiffy, come and see your younger brother stealing for your family. I know he's the bread winner of your family. Thieves!
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by harrywakil(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2015
You guy can't even hide all this money ,
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by WailingWailer: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2015
phrancys001:
Mumu clearner,an iboo clean the money all the way to his pocket sharply the owner go miss flight waiting for him.
But he's a Yo- robber boy. Criminals!
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by BOLGE: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2015
name poverty cause am
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by WailingWailer: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2015
lonelydora:

Meanwhile, I thought they said stealing/fraud is only for Igbo people. I never knew other tribes are in it too. Before you quote me, I am 100% Biafran.
Don't mind the idiots. People like Lastpage, Ilekeh, Misskiffy and the rest won't comment on this thread. Yo - ROBBER thieves!

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Alpacino85(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Jst wanted to check the nomenclature of the cleaner,guess what "onye ofe mmanu".if na ibo man,we no go hear word
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Mrblaze06: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Obynolee:

Keep quiet, most of these seizures are hard earned Nigerian businessmen/women monies whom have been handicapped by CBN rules and they are trying to survive.
excuse me,this can't be hard earned money...if it is then they don't need to smuggle it...
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by ilenaira: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2015
saviola77:
Those security officials have no detective sense at all, nowhere in the article did I see that the owner of the said amount was arrested. Why not allow the cleaner lead them straight to him and arrest them both. They were in a hurry to reel in the small fish not minding that the bigger one might be sitting only metres away from them. I'm sure they were trying to show the government a semblance of work being done given the recent arik embarrassment. Not impressed. undecided

Absolutely correct. They don't seem to realise that the big fish, rather than a mere messenger, is the real prize in cases like this.
Having said that, we are assuming there is a functional security apparatus in the first place. For 20kg of illicit material to have made it air-side as was the case with the Arik trafficker, means security is non-existent. To put it in perspective, take a scale and pile weights on top of it to get an idea of how bulky and heavy 20 k.g is.

My fellow Nigerians, what if what was being smuggled was neither narcotics nor illicit money?
What guarantees do we have that the same lax security would have not waved through something more .... explosive?
Cases like this just makes me think it is a matter of when and not if.
There is an urgent need for proper security at all our borders.

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by missKiffy(f): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2015
WailingWailer:

Don't mind the idiots. People like Lastpage, Ilekeh, Misskiffy and the rest won't comment on this thread. Yo - ROBBER thieves!
Sharap there
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2015
isadamu:
The rate at which monies are being trafficked of late is alarming. If not anything, it clearly shows looters are afraid. This anti - corruption campaign seem on course and Baba is working afterall

Of Course, I am sure Buhari's Body Language caused the cleaner to be caught
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2015
missKiffy:

Sharap there

Ole , your cousin have been caught ....criminals in South West
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2015
lonelydora:

Yes DEMDEM a yoruba man in PH always say that undecided
Re: Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport by missKiffy(f): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Ole , your cousin have been caught ....criminals in South West
Ode tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Spotted Stealing Panties From A Building (Video) / Violence In Ebonyi State. Very Graphic Pictures / Thief Who Was Caught Red Handed In The Act Re-enacts How He Breaks Into Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.