Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Could This Be ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could This Be ? (1088 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could This Be ? by lekanjohn(m): 5:52am On Sep 04, 2015
I went to a nice hotel with my girl friend to spend the weekend and lo and behold, on our departure,my gf tidied up the hotel room just like we met it on our arrival. I was stunned and I really don't know what to call this.

My question is : Was she a bush girl or was she brought up with good manners ?

Your views please ! Cos I'm considering her for marriage already.
Re: What Could This Be ? by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Sometimes I think people like to confuse themselves unnecessary. So she cleaned the room instead of letting someone else clean after her, how is than now causing you to have doubts/confusion about marrying the girl? I say she's wife "material" made of 100% exotic Persian fibre. She's a keeper for she has good "home training" & is considerate of others, the hotel staff. Marry her because I'm willing to turn lesbhonest just for her if you don't grin Seriously, me & her are so similar. I tidy up after myself too even at hotels, because it just doesn't feel right to leave everything all out of place as if a hurricane went through it. Some people are just that way, doesn't make them unworldly, just neat freaky.

Oh, never mind, you wanna marry her. Good.

3 Likes

Re: What Could This Be ? by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Maybe she just wanted to see you off and come back to use with another niqqa.

2 Likes

Re: What Could This Be ? by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2015
She is definitely a wife material . Marry her
Re: What Could This Be ? by prettyjo(f): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2015
people sef
complaints everywhere
Re: What Could This Be ? by hatux: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2015
Sorry I don't give people advice on issues like this...
Re: What Could This Be ? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2015
pple need advice for amy step they wanna take dis days....she tidied hotel room, what has dat got to do wit "considering or not considering her for marriage"
Re: What Could This Be ? by ogeoflyf(f): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Mission Accomplished!! cheesy you've created a topic, now the sun can continue shinning yaay!!! cheesy undecided
Re: What Could This Be ? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2015
ogeoflyf:
Mission Accomplished!! cheesy you've created a topic, now the sun can continue shinning yaay!!! cheesy undecided

Oge
Re: What Could This Be ? by ogeoflyf(f): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2015
Glock8:

Oge

Huhn? undecided
Re: What Could This Be ? by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2015
She is not a bush girl. She just cleaned up the room so that the cleaners won't think they had sex inside the room. #TeamVirgins
Re: What Could This Be ? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2015
ogeoflyf:

Huhn? undecided
Sup
Re: What Could This Be ? by Exponental(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Did she sweep or wash the bed sheet too?
Neatness... dat's all!
I don't leave my parlour untidy when leaving the house..... even if I'm the last in another person's house. I hate plates unwashed overnight or cooker with stains.
If you love it clean, you will keep it clean.
Re: What Could This Be ? by lekanjohn(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmmn ! Naija people no dey carry last when it comes to comment. Continue !
Re: What Could This Be ? by IamLEGEND1: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
no way,better dump her ASAP

she is a neat freak....if u marry dat kyn womqn u don enter one chance.

if u mistakenly drop ur shirt for ground wen u enter bafroom to baf and she come see am,ur own don finish....

#48hrsNagging
Re: What Could This Be ? by japhmanuel: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Some guys sha... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Which Do You Prefare? A Guiy With Low Cut Hair/ Or A Guy With Styles. / Chatsites In Nigeria / Nick Cannon And Nicole Murphy Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.