Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) (53327 Views)

Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos / Vehicle Falls Into A Ditch On Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Dead (Photos) / Young Shall Grow Bus Rams Into Fuel Tanker On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Ewizard(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Oghene biko shocked
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
What happened to luxurious buses?. They are much safer to travel with but now only for certain routes or night journeys. Travelled a week ago with Ifesinachi VIP jeep, the driver was far more reckless than recklessness can describe. Most of our highways need dualization to make them safer but even in their present non dualized state, the roads remain bad. Very bad.
Imagine if that road was dualized, that bus wouldn't have had to dodge any SUV coming in opposite direction and there wouldn't have been any accident.

2 Likes

Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by HomoSapiien: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
This 'ember' months myth is gradually coming true shocked cry embarassed
O damn! I don't wanna believe that shít. angry

May the dead RIP. embarassed
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by lordsharks(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
rip
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
God pls save us.
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by maxiuc(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Team luxirious bus
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by JoSaintiago: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Iamthoney(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2015
Ember month comes to mind. RIP to the dead
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by ibedun: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2015
menesheh:
Fvck

Hideous unforseen harshness.

God!! Where are you hiding sir. cool

Not only hiding, try non-existence.
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by lmm4real: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Inalilahi Rajuun
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by timbros(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2015
People blaming the driver should cut the dead man some slack please!

The report says he was trying to avoid a SUV before slamming into a truck. Couldn't it be possible that it was the SUV man that was reckless?

Blame him all you want but the fact remains that he is DEAD along with other passengers. So the blame game won't work here.

I sympathize with the families of the dead and wish the injured quick recovery.
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Okpueze1(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=oluyemisee post=37654553]Lord have mercy.the plain truth is dat,most of these accidents are due to over speeding.I boarded the young shall grow twice for night journey and vowed never to follow dem again.the drivers are sooo rough while driving.they waste time at terminals,smoke and drink all manner.only to start flying when they resume driving.pples lives are very precious for God's sake.
Bros it is not just Young Shall Grow Motors, one thing must kill a man, it's the grace of God alone.
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by mediachirps(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari body language will probe young shall grow motors

1 Like

Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by harry509: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2015
stephenduru:
Eleven passengers and driver  have been confirmed dead after a 16-seater Young Shall Grow Motors with registration number EKY 733 XD crashed  in a road accident into a truck in Benin yesterday.

The fatal accident occurred at about 1pm along Benin by pass.The driver of the Young Shall Grow Motors and 11 passengers died on the spot while other people were severely injured.

According to a Trezzy Blog reader who sent the photos, the driver of the Young Shall Grow Motors bus was speeding while on his way to the Eastern part of Nigeria from Lagos before he lost control of the vehicle while trying to avoid oncoming SUV.In the process,he crashed into a truck parked by the roadside.
Almost everybody in the vehicle died except 4 people that were severely injured.The injured people were rushed to a nearby hospital.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/fatal-accident-in-benindriver11.html

God av mercy on us ooh. May their soul RIP.
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Winches and lizards on patrol
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by seanjy4konji: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2015
God continue to watch your children as we go out each day looking for our daily bread.

Amen.

Rip to those who died...we came from God and we will all go there one day...

May we not die a painful death.

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Orikinla(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Over speeding kills.
Anyone over speeding wants to commit suicide and should do so alone and not killing innocent people in his or her journey to hell.

When a driver is over speeding, the passengers have the right to caution and stop the driver for their own safety. But those who keep quiet may end up silenced forever when their vehicle crashes.

Besides, many of the Igbo, Yoruba and Benin transporters are ritual cultists, except for ABC Transport Service and few others.
[/size]
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by smsdigito: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2015
Oh God help us. People must learn to drive with caution. Life has no duplicate. R.I.P to the dead.
[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Drkul:
God have mercy
Some of these accidents could be a result of reckless drivers, bad roads. Portharcourt owerri road is very very very bad. Govt and the villagers need to do something about that road.
May God protect us from accidents. May their soul rest in peace

May God simply do his job and prevent this from happening angry angry

1 Like

Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by tunddy(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2015
RIP......
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by smsdigito: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Over speeding kills.
Anyone over speeding wants to commit suicide and should do so alone and not killing innocent people in his or her journey to hell.

When a driver is over speeding, the passengers have the right to caution and stop the driver for their own safety. But those who keep quiet may end up silenced forever when their vehicle crashes.

Besides, many of the Igbo, Yoruba and Benin transporters are ritual cultists, except for ABC Transport Service and few others.
[/size]
i totally agree with you on the bold text. I can never try any other transport company without strict speed control regulation. Only ABC Transport i think can boast of that

1 Like

Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by tunddy(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2015
May God continue to watch over we his children IJN
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by n1bogo: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2015
RIP to those who lost their lives. May God safe us from accident.
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by smsdigito: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2015
lmm4real:
Inalilahi Rajuun
They said people died you are speaking in tongues? maka why? grin
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by crownprince7(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2015
It's so pathetic to think that lives were just wasted as a result of the carelessness and impatience of the driver.Passed this accident scene less than 20mins after it happened, was gruesome, these pics are not doing justice to the true scenerio.God have mercy on the lost souls!

1 Like

Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2015
[size=30pt]Itz Terrible[/size]
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by persius555(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2015
hahn:
Bad roads! Bad roads! Bad roads!
Reckless drivers! Reckless drivers! Reckless drivers!

2 Likes

Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Orikinla(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2015
seanjy4konji:
God continue to watch your children as we go out each day looking for our daily bread.

Amen.

Rip to those who died...we came from God and we will all go there one day...

May we not die a painful death.

Amen.

Amen.

Passengers should also caution and stop their drivers from over speeding.
I do so whenever I am using public transport for journeys.

Once, a careless driver was over speeding and I warned him to slow down and he chose to even insult me for cautioning him. Then I told him that if he should crash his bus, he would not see me among the fatalities. And he slowed them.
IGNORANCE KILLS.
DISOBEDIENCE AND IGNORANCE DESTROY THE LIVES OF THE DISOBEDIENT AND IGNORANT PEOPLE ON EARTH WHO FAIL TO LEARN FROM THE TERRIBLE MISTAKES OF OTHERS BEFORE THEM.

1 Like

Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2015
r i p
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2015
otukpo:
What is happening?

In the last one month road accident has become rampant with these buses killing many people on our roads.

I heard one hapened with benue links yesterday around otukpo.
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by SwacoBlackPope: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2015
lonelydora:
What is FRSC doing about sensitising these drivers who think over speeding is all it takes to be a good driver?

Please no one should tell me about speed limiter.
I think FRSC is doing her best to educate motorist on the need to avoid in totality over speeding on Nigeria Highways.
Also enforcement is ongoing on Speed Violations and other Road Traffic Violations, which the Speed Limiter Device that people like you don't want to hear about, happens to be one of the things I think FRSC has done to reduce Road Traffic Crash to the Minimum.
FRSC, should speak for her self, though.
#CommonSense
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by adedayourt(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2015
DEAR LOD PLS PROTECT US IN THIS EMBER MONTHS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas / Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place. / Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.