Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) (53193 Views)

Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos / Vehicle Falls Into A Ditch On Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Dead (Photos) / Young Shall Grow Bus Rams Into Fuel Tanker On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by islandmoon: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
The worst part of it is he wouldnt have saved more than 30mins no matter how much he speed and he will still waste the 30mins bragging about how fast and furious he was and how he made the journey in less than 7hrs, but now he has ended losing a lifetime..not just his own but of Eleven Others, so why speeding?

my dear please, never let any driver drive you crazy, monitor there moves and caution them!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by oyebolacomfort(f): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oh My God!! This Serious
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Last year young shall grow. This year same thing. this is becoming suspicious... when last did we hear GIG crashed?? Small time now the young will add eleven more cars to their fleet.

May God protect us all
May God bless Nigeria
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by ndigbo: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Since, yesterday we heard this news in our office, it has been crying over crying.
my colleague's husband to be, is among the dead! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry .
The Lady is yet to recover from the shock. cry
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by alexhunt1: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
GET THE CHANCE TO MEET SEXY. HOT sugar mummy/sugar DADDY?
Are you good in bed?? Do you really need a rich
hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can
change your life completely with money and
influence, so get the
opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all
works of life, politician, bankers, oil ladies,
executives, directors, gold ladies, cash money
ladies.friends, doctors, ladies willing
to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get
the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in
NIGERIA. we don"t lie like other sites that say they have sugar mummies or daddies abroad. Our contacts are only in Nigeria. we have been in this business since 2007. And our testimonies abound.we have some hot rich sugar
mummies who are urgently in need of sugar
boys and some rich daddies who are looking for
young girls to spend their money on,
SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET sugar MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM
NOW......
please we don"t want people who would expose the identity of these women or men,cos some of them are married. please only matured people should call me. ....08109914821..... AGENT ALEX
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by hahn(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
SolomonAdeola:

Fvck bad roads jor! These drivers overspeed! They ply these roads everyday, yet they drive as if their fathers made the roads.

persius555:
Reckless drivers! Reckless drivers! Reckless drivers!

stinggy:

Blame the drivers too please, they ply these roads everyday and by now they know the bad portions of the road.

I agree.

Originalsly:
Can one be driving that fast on a bad road to crash and kill 11 people?

Nicepoker:
he was speeding along a bad road right? My friend go up there and read again. This time very slowly.

otijah:
honestly u didn't read before commenting

Look here. Do you know what exactly the term "bad roads" mean? It's not just about pot holes. I'm referring to more lanes, street lights, available rescue service, police who don't take bribe, proper road safety enforcement, poorly maintained vehicles, drunk drivers etc.

Next time when someone says Nigerian roads are bad, think of everything i listed above.
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Nicepoker(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
hahn:

I agree.

Look here. Do you know what exactly the term "bad roads" mean? It's not just about pot holes. I'm referring to more lanes, street lights, available rescue service, police who don't take bribe, proper road safety enforcement, poorly maintained vehicles, drunk drivers etc.

Next time when someone says Nigerian roads are bad, think of everything i listed above.
my friend don't make this issue complex.
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by crystalsaint(f): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
All these registered bus company...I don't like entering them...they can run...and they don't drive with sense..they are reckless drivers...God pls keep us safe and make evil to depart from us and our family. may the departed souls rest in peace.God will console the family.
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by hahn(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nicepoker:
my friend don't make this issue complex.

Lol
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Chitexs250(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
flamingtiger:
I saw this vehicle being towed away on my way to Enugu yesterday. The thought that I might have been on it; because I initially wanted to travel with "Young Shall Grow Motors" makes me shudder. RIP to the deceased persons. Life is a pot of beans

Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by B2mario(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
May their gentle souls rest in absolute peace.
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by piagetskinner(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nawa oo... That's thé disadvantage of good roads... Bad drivers use it as an opportunity to overspeed... And Nigerians are very good at breaking the law.. RIP to the dead
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by beanos(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
otijah:
honestly u didn't read before commenting

Bros, abeg help me ask that guy, if bad road was the cos of the accident.In fact some pples brain needs reformating.
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2015
crystalsaint:
All these registered bus company...I don't like entering them...they can run...and they don't drive with sense..they are reckless drivers...God pls keep us safe and make evil to depart from us and our family. may the departed souls rest in peace.God will console the family.
entering?
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
stephenduru:
Eleven passengers and driver  have been confirmed dead after a 16-seater Young Shall Grow Motors with registration number EKY 733 XD crashed  in a road accident into a truck in Benin yesterday.

The fatal accident occurred at about 1pm along Benin by pass.The driver of the Young Shall Grow Motors and 11 passengers died on the spot while other people were severely injured.

According to a Trezzy Blog reader who sent the photos, the driver of the Young Shall Grow Motors bus was speeding while on his way to the Eastern part of Nigeria from Lagos before he lost control of the vehicle while trying to avoid oncoming SUV.In the process,he crashed into a truck parked by the roadside.
Almost everybody in the vehicle died except 4 people that were severely injured.The injured people were rushed to a nearby hospital.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/fatal-accident-in-benindriver11.html

Chai and I'm travelling Young Shall Grow today oh! God journey mercies I pray.
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by Otes26(f): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truth be told, sometimes passagers should also be blamed. Have never been in a bus where the driver is driving recklessly, and I didn't raise my voice or shout at the driver.At other times I will tell the driver that if this bus is involved in an accident, I won't die but join others to take his body to the mortuary. Passagers should learn not to keep shut when drivers are driving recklessly. Shout if you have to shout.Rip to the death
Re: Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) by PresidKing(m): 12:51am On Sep 06, 2015
A dear friend who just got married after long time of waiting is in that car accident, a real Christian, nice lady with best sense of humor, friendly, supportive, heaven focus. God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) / Niger Bridge Is Shaking. / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.