Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague - Career (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague (81184 Views)

How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? / Where Are Our Female Software Engineers? / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's a sucker punch , you know ?
Lol......didn't wanna drag it further. wink
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Truckpusher(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Lol......didn't wanna drag it further. wink
Hehe......Biitch kicked your ass damn too hard bro. grin

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe......Biitch kicked your ass damn too hard bro. grin
grin really hard.....I can still feel the pain in my butt tongue
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Truckpusher(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
grin really hard.....I can still feel the pain in my butt tongue
Funny dude.
You know what they say ? If you live in a glass house you don't throw stones. cheesy

Whatever , PMs doesn't mean '' I want to fucck you'' right?

So ? cheesy
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are a fool!
I saved the screen shots.
I still got you in my email.
All these gra_ggra na nonsense! !!
You are the one dreaming here not me. Because I don't have your time. I just love exposing hypocrites! Get lost!
I knew it!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Funny dude.
You know what they say ? If you live in a glass house you don't throw stones. cheesy

So ? cheesy

Move along joor! Serves him rightundecided
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Funny dude.

So ? cheesy
cheesy Truckpusher, the truth is I intended to ask her a question privately (nothing intimate) but I forgot I bashed her last week for one silly comment she made o this thread. grin If I remembered, I wouldn't have bothered.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Truckpusher(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
oreos:

Move along joor! Serves him rightundecided
Buhahaha grin

Girls aren't smiling at all - Thank God I don't send PMs , I prefer to toast them on a thread.

Opendential things . grin

Have I sent you a pm before? cheesy
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by murphyibiam15(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are welcome, future doc!
your pics look beautiful..kudos

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahaha grin

Girls aren't smiling at all - Thank God I don't send PMs , I prefer to toast them on a thread.

are u insinuating that every pm sent is aimed at making advances? shocked
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Truckpusher(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
cheesy Truckpusher, the truth is I intended to ask her a question privately (nothing intimate) but I forgot I bashed her last week for one silly comment she made o this thread. grin If I remembered, I wouldn't have bothered.
You just told me brah! Well, you don't need all that explanation nau. grin
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Truckpusher(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
are u insinuating that every pm sent is aimed at making advances? shocked
Hey! I'm on ya side on this one . grin
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahaha grin

Whose fault is it?

Have you? Me I no know o
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin embarassed
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
What have I missed here? cheesy

The niggar insulted me, kon still enter my nest. cheesy
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:

Na money e wan dash me before?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
murphyibiam15:

your pics look beautiful..kudos

Thank you jare, that werey rumpelstiltskin think say vi come from him lineage.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Thank you jare, that werey rumpelstiltskin think say vi come from him lineage.
Learn to let go. I'm sorry. I hope this will let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Learn to let go. I'm sorry. I hope this will let sleeping dogs lie.

At this point, I will leave you with this adage, "Never be quick to judge people".An open mind sees the hypocrisy in supposed good people, and the honesty in a supposed bad person. Good luck!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

At this point, I will leave you with this adage, "Never be quick to judge people".An open mind sees the hypocrisy in supposed good people, and the honesty in a supposed bad person. Good luck!
Alright! Thanks for the adage, the decision to let the matter die and taking down d shot (even though I'm not the reason you took it down). Good luck to you too!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Alright! Thanks for the adage, the decision to let the matter die and taking down d shot (even though I'm not the reason you took it down). Good luck to you too!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.You re making me feel bad now.Why did you apologise? embarassed
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahaha grin

Honey, you sabi rie oooooo.

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.You re making me feel bad now.Why did you apologise? embarassed
lol.....
funny lady! We both were wrong. one person had to do the apologising and I knew there was no way in the world you would have done that. u clearly had me in mind. cheesy
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Truckpusher(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na money e wan dash me before?
He could be contacting you for something else.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Truckpusher(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Honey, you sabi rie oooooo.
what's rie? smiley
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
lol.....
funny lady! We both were wrong. one person had to do the apologising and I knew there was no way in the world you would have done that. u clearly had me in mind. cheesy
Nope, there is no way I would have unless I m completely wrong.I never responded to you on that post because your choice of words wasn't like others, although it vexed me.But then I'm used to such invectives on here, I also know they are no better than me.

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
He could be contacting you for something else.
LLol.You sabi believe your lie grin grin
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahaha grin

And how well as that gone for you? smiley
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Kaysalas(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2022
coulisse:
please I stay at Ajah-abijo and I studied French, does any one know if there is any school looking for a French teacher.
Bonjour Madame, vous allez bien ? Svp, je cherche un boulot à Lekki ou Ajah. Je voudrais que vous m'aidiez à trouver un travail comme un enseignant privé de mathématiques. Je parle français mais pas très bien. J'ai le nouveau B1. Vous pouvez me contacter sur WhatsApp 08020552711. Bonne journée
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Contekbbc: 6:09pm On May 05, 2022
Stop preaching rubbish talks here.
You could have done exactly the same thing the manager did if not that the manager did his own first.

What is wrong with guys and girls of today self?
Anyways,when you blame girls of being wayward blame men too.

To hell with your manager,the lady and yourself.
Bunch of leeches

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.