Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,694 members, 7,862,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Advice To Biafran Youths – Matthew Mbanaja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Biafran Youths – Matthew Mbanaja (928 Views)

See Why Un Can Never Grant Independent Referendum To Biafran...fact But Bitter. / Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated / Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Biafran Youths – Matthew Mbanaja by ABACITYBLOG: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2015
To the Biafran Youths, before you go out there and sing a war songs, please consider to read this......You can afford to jump up and down and sing war songs because you don’t know what we went through for 30 months, if you know 10% of what we went through, you will embrace dialogue in pursuit of freedom as we are doing in Bilie human rights initiative. Uncoordinated war will do the remnants of Biafra no good because we are dealing with a foe ready for our outright annihilation, so fellow Biafrans, don’t give them that chance, be wiser… It is suicidal to fight an unprepared war in this 21st century,

Nnamdi Kanu will hide behind the microphone somewhere in UK and urge you to go to war, is this not madness? Don’t foolishly succumb to this call that will shade more of our precious bloods, we shall achieve Biafra under the armpit of the law.

Be @ Federal High Court, P.H Road Owerri, Imo State on 22nd of September to see Biafran lawyers like Emeka Adolf Emekesri, Debe Odumegwu Ojukwu, O.O.Uwazie, Ibe Nwachukwunta, Chijioke Emenalo etc argue it out With Nigerian Lawyers. Very peaceful and internationally acceptable road to self determination using the United Nation’s instrument on the right of indigenous people..

The Declaration sets out the individual and collective rights of indigenous peoples, as well as their rights to culture, identity, language, employment, health, education and other issues.

It also “emphasizes the rights of indigenous peoples to maintain and strengthen their own institutions, cultures and traditions, and to pursue their development in keeping with their own needs and aspirations”.

==READ MORE HERE==>>http://abacityblog.com/my-advice-to-biafran-youths-matthew-mbanaja/

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Biafran Youths – Matthew Mbanaja by ELTON123(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2015
How did you manage to escape from psychiatric hospital@op
Re: My Advice To Biafran Youths – Matthew Mbanaja by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Please who is Matthew Mbanaja? Is he the guy missing from yaba left. OP Please tell Matthew whatever that he can shove his advice into your his A hole because it's inconsequential

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Biafran Youths – Matthew Mbanaja by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Am not in support of war; but only a fool will believe that a court established under Nigeria law will support the division of Nigeria. Moreover the constitution of Nigeria stated that, "Nigeria is indivisible". The only option the biafrans has is to implore the UN Charter Right which provide for the indigenous right to self determination. UN law supersedes the constitution of Nigeria. So anybody taking biafran matter to a Nigerian court is only deceiving himself and some gullible ones.

All that need to be done, is to find a way to draw the attention of the UN to the fact that their are a vest indigenous pple in Nigeria who seriously want a self determination. Only then will the UN intervene and give directive to the president of Nigeria to organize a referendum.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Biafran Youths – Matthew Mbanaja by EasternLion: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
This is Billie Human Rights.
This is a pro-Biafra group whose membership is open to all Nigerians. Jokers.

That guy is a mad man.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Biafran Youths – Matthew Mbanaja by Khd95(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2015
Ojukwu fled when d war got tougher,when he returned he was given a presidential pardon,he nevr mentioned Biafra again,instead he formed a political party,nw hw many biafrans r membr of dat party,hw many leaders in frm Biafra got political powers thru dat party.?

When evr there is general election in Nigeria,ur leaders scuffle for political position at federal level.
If they truely want biafra.let them vacate their offices ryt now,then all d ibos in various part of d country should close down their shops or businesses nd go home,if they can do dis then u will ve biafra peacefully,bt if u insist u use war,then u re goin no where

(1) (Reply)

African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools / JP Morgan Is Fighting The CBN And President Muhammadu Buhari / Tribunal nullifies PDP lawmaker’s election in Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.