Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. (8599 Views)

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / Mercedes-Benz Unveils The All-New 2019 G550 G-Wagon / The New Mercedes GLB Will Be The Baby G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2015
I so much love G-wagon. The car is so sexy and rugged. Anyone with me on this one?

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2015
More

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by lordbish(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Nice rides mehn. Money is really good

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2015
More....

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2015
And more

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Yeah
lordbish:
Nice rides mehn. Money is really good
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2015
And yet some more

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2015
WHAT OF THIS ? ITS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN G WAGON

5 Likes

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2015
It's beautiful but I prefer G-wagon.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
grin UR FUNNY . D LEXUS MAKES SENSE MORE THAN D RIDICULOUS LOOKING G WAGON

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by TCD: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
G wagon. .ugliest car I have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
G-wagon is rugged and sexy can't you see? grin
4X4:
grin UR FUNNY . D LEXUS MAKES SENSE MORE THAN D RIDICULOUS LOOKING G WAGON
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
It's not meant for everybody but for those with extra class.
TCD:
G wagon. .ugliest car I have ever seen.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by TCD: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
It's not meant for everybody but for those with extra class.
doesn't change the fact that it's humongous and ugly to me.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
G-wagon is rugged and sexy can't you see? grin
I CAN SEE PERFECTLY YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CANT SEE HOW YGLY AND OVER PRICED D G WAGON IS

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
You don't know what's up moss.
4X4:

I CAN SEE PERFECTLY YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CANT SEE HOW YGLY AND OVER PRICED D G WAGON IS
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
You don't know what's up moss.
I KNOW WHATS UP BUT YOU DONT
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol smallie
4X4:

I KNOW WHATS UP BUT YOU DONT
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Lol smallie
grin LOL SEE THIS SMALLIE GIRL MY JUNIOR SISTERS SENIOR YOU . I NO BE YOUR MATE
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by ogawisdom(m): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
I so much love G-wagon. The car is so sexy and rugged. Anyone with me on this one?

na this thing way look lik soldier ant u dey die for hate d exterior with passion. looks lik 1970 cars lol i cant ride in an ugly car even if its worth a trillion us dollars
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
ogawisdom:

na this thing way look lik soldier ant u dey die for hate d exterior with passion. looks lik 1970 cars lol i cant ride in an ugly car even if its worth a trillion us dollars
grin
SORRY OGAWISDOM NO VEX UR ON POINT . U GET SENSE .
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by christinie(f): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
You don't know what's up.
ogawisdom:

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by ogawisdom(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
4X4:

grin
U DEY CRAZE . ASK ANY OTHER PERSON WHETHER G WAGON FINE PASS THIS LEXUS . OYA ASK UR FAMILY AND FRIENDS .

lol u guys r lusting after dt soldier ant bc it is expensive, otherwise u wont let ur enemy ride in such hydra headed ride
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
ogawisdom:

lol u guys r lusting after dt soldier ant bc it is expensive, otherwise u wont let ur enemy ride in such hydra head ride
OGAWISDOM NA TRUE U TALK DAT G WAGON NA UGLY EXPENSIVE RUBBISH
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by lonelydora: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
I just dey look una. Comparing G wagon and Lexus? Smh.

Where do u want to even start?

But Op, you get big eye.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
lonelydora:
I just dey look una. Comparing G wagon and Lexus? Smh.

Where do u want to even start?

But Op, you get big eye.
grin G WAGON PASS LEXUS BUT IS RATHER DRIVE THE LEXUS THAN THAN THE G WAGON
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by lonelydora: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
ogawisdom:

That's their market strategy. They refuse to change the shape.

When you see the performance, you will never call it a 1970 car again. I just wish Peugeot maintained the 504 and 505 shape till date.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by lonelydora: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2015
4X4:

grin G WAGON PASS LEXUS BUT IS RATHER DRIVE THE LEXUS THAN THAN THE G WAGON

Well, it's called choice. Just like I can never drive in A a hummer no matter the price. Even if it's made with gold, as long as it's hummer, count me out.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by Raymie(m): 12:21am On Sep 05, 2015
All it takes is one randy Danfo to smooch that 2015 RX and its life will never be the same. See jagged edges all around.
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by oweniwe(m): 6:18am On Sep 05, 2015
No be the same " latest G wagon" that got tipped over at traffic light in Abuja?

Nonsense car ..... Nissan Patrol sef is better angry

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by 4X4: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2015
Raymie:
All it takes is one randy Danfo to smooch that 2015 RX and its life will never be the same. See jagged edges all around.
U DEY CRAZE . ITS AN NX NOT RX . D SUV IS A BAD MACHINE . A BEAST . SO FUK UR DANFO
Re: Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. by Raymie(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2015
4X4:

U DEY CRAZE . ITS AN NX NOT RX . D SUV IS A BAD MACHINE . A BEAST . SO FUK UR DANFO
Whatever X it is, a sisterly hug by a 1979 VW Vanagon will iron all the rumples in that SUV.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Engine Flush / Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 / See The New TESLA Roadster Y Concept Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.