Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? (1049 Views)

Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? / Beauty Contest ...why Are Nairaland Ladies Average In Beauty Or Ugly? / Lightskinned Beauty Or Darkskinned Beauty Which Do You Want Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by KingRaoul: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Personally i will chose beauty because if ur ugly but have money then when u lose ur money all the bitch*** will leave ur asss, if ur famous and ugly u will be like mr ibu the clown that is popular...but if ur handsome like 2face money or no money, fame or no fame u will always get the girls and people will love u forever for no reason. Which will you chose tho?
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by falconey(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2015
can I phone a friend?

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by agarawu23(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2015
KingRaoul:
Personally i will chose beauty because if ur ugly but have money then when u lose ur money all the bitch*** will leave ur asss, if ur famous and ugly u will be like mr ibu the clown that is popular... but if ur handsome like 2face money or no money, fame or no fame u will always get the girls and people will love u forever for no reason. Which will you chose tho?
seems you are from Kenya

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Money brings fame! Money can change looks!!!
Money is overall so therefore i go for the Money
#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2015
All of the above.
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by Israel5(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2015
If ths r d only options there is, i'ld prefr none bt 2 jst cmment, money it is. #no clue
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by libertyfather(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Money first and Money last, always money, money for life.... I LOVE MONEY

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by femidejulius(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2015
Money..

It is the language of females cheesy

With enough money, u have fame.. With fame, u don't need to bother about beauty. Some say President Obasanjo isn't handsome, yet he can still have most women the most handsome won't ever have even at his age.

Money makes the world go gaga n makes human a small god.
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by lordbish(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2015
Ehmmmm make I ask chukwudi
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by faith551(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2015
Good looks is a precious gift, a lot of favours come with it, if you are good looking and hardworking, believe me you won't lack anything in life
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Money can bring beauty and fame
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by rawpadgin(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Teenagers embarassed
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by Johnnoah1st: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2015
KingRaoul:
Personally i will chose beauty because if ur ugly but have money then when u lose ur money all the bitch*** will leave ur asss, if ur famous and ugly u will be like mr ibu the clown that is popular...but if ur handsome like 2face money or no money, fame or no fame u will always get the girls and people will love u forever for no reason. Which will you chose tho?
IF U GAT CUL CASH, u can work on ur beauty,
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
Teenagers embarassed
lolllll....they believe money is everything little did they knw there is more to life than money and fame....
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by rawpadgin(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolllll....they believe money is everything little did they knw there is more to life than money and fame....
apparently, 90% of the comments here are from people that are still under parental care hence, they know nothing about life
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
apparently, 90% of the comments here are from people that are still under parental care hence, they know nothing about life
am nt suprised....little wonder you keep seeing comments...money,money.money....
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by rawpadgin(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
am nt suprised....little wonder you keep seeing comments...money,money.money....
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by Spikkylee: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
G
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Beauty first. It will bring you money and fame. Just flip on the telly and you will see a true testament and pretty good mirror image to reality of this fact.
Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
Teenagers embarassed

You just speak my mind bro. Although am a teen but ops own is too much. Anyway, money answerth all things. If u have the cash, if beauty is ur concern, you can opt for plastic surgery. When money comes, fame comes too.

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Rather Have, Money, Beauty Or Fame? by HCpaul(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Who cares about Bill Gate handsomeness?
Because of his wealth, i know him all the way from Nigeria, even before i know Obama.
Have you forget that adage that says; "money answereth all things".

Money can buy artificial beauty and worldly fame o.

All the same, vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.

(1) (Reply)

Question For Nigerian Women;why Is Female Child Abuse Becoming So Rampant? / Every Girl Is Not Desperate For A Husband / Small Manhood Made Me Stay Away From Love Making For 4 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.