Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1335774 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chilez(f): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2016
wink lmaooo
OlowoB:

You sent a PM to her and you did not send to your fellow guy who also stays in Glasgow grin NA WA to you o.

Anyways, NA joke I Dey, enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dynamitehimself(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2016
mcstar:
Hello all. I got to the UK yesterday 21st September. Flew medview airline @N172k, landed at Gatwick. They wanted to kill us with food. Lol
One advice, when you're packing your bags, do not use pack foods and clothes in separate bags. Maybe put some clothes on top of the food. Nigerian customs asked for a 4k bribe and I eventually dropped 2k after some begging. (Buhari should look into this. Lol).
At the border, queue was extremely long. The IO only asked what I came for, what course I'm studying, at which school, if I already have accommodation. Then he wished me a nice stay!

Welcome and thanks for the info and advice.
Plz when they ask if you haven't gotten accommodation what was ur reply and also if one packs food and clothes together won't they still scatter your bags like they use to and check under? Plz what's the difference. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hormolarry: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2016
congrats @ oieda,wish you all da best. Please when and where did you apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2016
pls for you guys who has picked up ur visas or flown to the uk, using priority in ikeja vac...when u got ur decision email did you go to the vac that same day to pick up your visa? pls kindly respond pls guys...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Thatfiyahgirl: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2016
MrsDaniels:
visainfo.shefo just sent me a decision email now.....@thatfiyahgirl and @fizzile.....hope VAC ikeja send collection mail soonest oh..else would have to rebook my flight..

Hey dear also Waiting for the collection email. Hopefully they send it today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2016
@justwise pls have got someone who wants to apply for student visa and she is asking if employment letter evidences is a required document and me i didnt see any of such on the ukvi website as one of documents for student visa requirement so told her no. pls responses!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2016
MrsDaniels:
@justwise pls have got someone who wants to apply for student visa and she is asking if employment letter evidences is a required document and me i didnt see any of such on the ukvi website as one of documents for student visa requirement so told her no. pls responses!

Yes you are right..its not required.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2016
Okay, she was asking because she is worikng in her brothers company so she tot its a requirement for her to submit her employment evidences.....Love u justwise thanks....But do you advise @thatfiyahgirl and myself to go to the Vac today to check if our documents are there cos even presently they didnt update their status when i tracked its saying its with ukvi for decision whereas have gotten a decision mail just after tracking my applcatn status with the international enquiry dept.....

justwise:

Yes you are right..its not required.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2016
MrsDaniels:
Okay, she was asking because she is worikng in her brothers company so she tot its a requirement for her to submit her employment evidences.....Love u justwise thanks....But do you advise @thatfiyahgirl and myself to go to the Vac today to check if our documents are there cos even presently they didnt update their status when i tracked its saying its with ukvi for decision whereas have gotten a decision mail just after tracking my applcatn status with the international enquiry dept.....

Far too early...Monday or Tuesday preferably

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Thatfiyahgirl: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2016
MrsDaniels:
pls for you guys who has picked up ur visas or flown to the uk, using priority in ikeja vac...when u got ur decision email did you go to the vac that same day to pick up your visa? pls kindly respond pls guys...

Hey dear have you gotten the second email which says a decision has been made? You're supposed to get one mail from visainfo then after a few hours another from TLScontact. I think it's after the tlscontact email that it updates when you track it so it shows decision made when you track.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2016
MrsDaniels:
twas two days after.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2016
yes got decision email this morning from sheffield....havent gotten any email from tlscontact thou.

Thatfiyahgirl:

Hey dear have you gotten the second email which says a decision has been made? You're supposed to get one mail from visainfo then after a few hours another from TLScontact. I think it's after the tlscontact email that it updates when you track it so it shows decision made when you track.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Thatfiyahgirl: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2016
MrsDaniels:
yes got decision email this morning from sheffield....havent gotten any email from tlscontact thou.

Mine from tsl came after 3hours after I got the one from Sheffield.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
MrsDaniels:
visainfo.shefo just sent me a decision email now.....@thatfiyahgirl and @fizzile.....hope VAC ikeja send collection mail soonest oh..else would have to rebook my flight..
Still expecting a decision mail from them. Just trying to be calm though. Just sent u a pm. Have something to explain to u.
cc: MrsDaniels
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
how do i view the message

fizzile:
Still expecting a decision mail from them. Just trying to be calm though. Just sent u a pm. Have something to explain to u.
cc: MrsDaniels
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by darkseidpete: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Applied 2nd Sept standard application
Application Received 8th Sept
Decision mail 21st Sept
Collection mail 23rd Sept today
just picked up a few hrs ago application processed successfully, given 2yrs 3 months, prog includes one-year job placement.
Thank you guys for your help and guidance may God help you all tell your success story.
Oh yeah, am not Nigerian am Ghanaian so applied from Ghana tls office.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
MrsDaniels:
how do i view the message

Just mailed u on that address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
@thatfiyahgirl have just gotten email from VAC that ukvi has made a decision on my application that in next few days they ll email me to come pick my documents and passport. See what they wrote when i tracked it on their website now does it mean the documents are in their office already?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Have replied you dear.....

fizzile:
Just mailed u on that address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Thatfiyahgirl: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
MrsDaniels:
@thatfiyahgirl have just gotten email from VAC that ukvi has made a decision on my application that in next few days they ll email me to come pick my documents and passport.

Looks like collection would be on Monday. I branched there on my way out right now, and my passport wasn't there. Would see you there hopefully on Monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
MrsDaniels:

@thatfiyahgirl have just gotten email from VAC that ukvi has made a decision on my application that in next few days they ll email me to come pick my documents and passport. See what they wrote when i tracked it on their website now does it mean the documents are in their office already?

Wont be in the TLS office yet. Give them till Tuesday.

@fizzle can you modify your message so that the email address of MrsDaniels is not made public to everyone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
OlowoB:

Wont be in the TLS office yet. Give them till Tuesday.

@fizzle can you modify your message so that the email address of MrsDaniels is not made public to everyone.
Please how do i do it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
fizzile:
Please how do i do it?

Just go to that same post, underneath it, you will see modify. You can then delete the email adress.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oieda: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
hormolarry:
congrats @ oieda,wish you all da best. Please when and where did you apply?
Thank you

Finished applying by 27th August
Interviewed on 29th August (started counting 15 days)
Decision on 19th September
Returned 21st September

Applied at Abuja

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oieda: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
CSSPATRICK:

Congrats Oieda. Did u receive collection email within the 2 days that u collected your documents?
Yes I did get an email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
@Olowob Was about telling him now to pls erase my email addy off, as have deleted it off from the post i sent too you too fizzile.

OlowoB:

Just go to that same post, underneath it, you will see modify. You can then delete the email adress.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Okay then perfect.....what time would you be going there?

Thatfiyahgirl:

Looks like collection would be on Monday. I branched there on my way out right now, and my passport wasn't there. Would see you there hopefully on Monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
chilez:
wink lmaooo

grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Thatfiyahgirl: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
MrsDaniels:
Okay then perfect.....what time would you be going there?

Between 10am-11am. If I get the collection mail earlier.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
MrsDaniels:
@Olowob Was about telling him now to pls erase my email addy off, as have deleted it off from the post i sent too you too fizzile.

Done
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
darkseidpete:
Applied 2nd Sept standard application
Application Received 8th Sept
Decision mail 21st Sept
Collection mail 23rd Sept today
just picked up a few hrs ago application processed successfully, given 2yrs 3 months, prog includes one-year job placement.
Thank you guys for your help and guidance may God help you all tell your success story.
Oh yeah, am not Nigerian am Ghanaian so applied from Ghana tls office.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by wendylicious(f): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ive met jst very few blacks here mehn shocked,i dont evn think ther's a nigerian in my dept...abeg na if u doin a PG program @ uni of manchesta.. holla...btw gudluck to those that r yet to get their visa..

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.