Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336071 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hannahdee: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
sleyflash:
No I picked ikeja vac..

Have you paid for the application already?
Can you go to V.I to speak to them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by olahmyde: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
olahmyde:
Hello, so i just received a mail, sayig a decision has been made, received it 9:50am, when or what do i do next? how soon do i receive collection mail, (priority application)

Still haven't received collection mail. Should I contact anyone? or I can go and check tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yeah I have paid for the application and now I am limited to ikeja appointment. All that is left is to make payment for the added value service (super priority).
But I'm still trying with my dollar card

hannahdee:

Have you paid for the application already?
Can you go to V.I to speak to them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ademuyiz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Payment not working? happened to my friend last week. Try using internet explorer as the browser to pay.

if it doesn't work, try paying at the submission centre. Though you still ave to use their own computer there.

sleyflash:
Yeah I have paid for the application and now I am limited to ikeja appointment. All that is left is to make payment for the added value service (super priority).

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by samakinfol: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
sleyflash:

have you been able to pay for the service? is super priority also done at Ikeja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
i just successfully made the payment for the super priority using the same dollar card but the charge was kinda outrageous

Ademuyiz:

Payment not working? happened to my friend last week. Try using internet explorer as the browser to pay.

if it doesn't work, try paying at the submission centre. Though you still ave to use their own computer there.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
yeah.. i have made the payment and yes super priority is also done at ikeja vac

samakinfol:

have you been able to pay for the service? is super priority also done at Ikeja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rejoice11: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
sleyflash:
yeah.. i have made the payment and yes super priority is also done at ikeja vac

@sleyflash, Please enlighten me more, if I'm using Super Priority is it now only the £919 I will pay?
Is there any fee again apart from this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nah.. aside super priority you would still need to post normal visa fee and IHS..

Rejoice11:
@sleyflash, Please enlighten me more, if I'm using Super Priority is it now only the £919 I will pay?
Is there any fee again apart from this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
sleyflash:
@justwise, @harrry @house... I have been having issues making payment for the super priority visa on the tls site. I used my gtb dollar card but declined payment. Pls what should I do. So confused at the moment.. helpppppppp

Sadly my knowledge on this is limited.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by CapitalCee(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Please I have some questions to ask.

First can I use my Nigerian bank ATM debit card to withdraw in UK, then exchange it there in UK, or does the debit card becomes useless once I leave Nigeria.

Then again, when I finish my MSc in UK, and secured admission for PhD any school in UK, must I need to come back to Nigeria to apply or can I apply for Visa in UK without coming back to Nigeria and continue with the PhD.

Cc. Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hannahdee: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2017
CapitalCee:
Please I have some questions to ask.

First can I use my Nigerian bank ATM debit card to withdraw in UK, then exchange it there in UK, or does the debit card becomes useless once I leave Nigeria.

Then again, when I finish my MSc in UK, and secured admission for PhD any school in UK, must I need to come back to Nigeria to apply or can I apply for Visa in UK without coming back to Nigeria and continue with the PhD.

Cc. Justwise

1.Your Debit Card will give you funds in the currency of the country you are in at that moment. So if you withdraw with your Nigerian Bank Debit Card you will get your funds in Pounds. Although I don't think banks allow ATM withdrawals outside Nigeria anymore because of the scarcity of FX, you should confirm from your bank.

2. You can switch your visa while in the UK as long as your current one has not expired. You don't have to come back to Nigeria to do that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by CapitalCee(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2017
hannahdee:

1.Your Debit Card will give you funds in the currency of the country you are in at that moment. So if you withdraw with your Nigerian Bank Debit Card you will get your funds in Pounds. Although I don't think banks allow ATM withdrawals outside Nigeria anymore because of the scarcity of FX, you should confirm from your bank.

2. You can switch your visa while in the UK as long as your current one has not expired. You don't have to come back to Nigeria to do that.

God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by christisam: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Waoh decision mail OMG
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hannahdee: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
christisam:
Waoh decision mail OMG

Congrats! It will end in Praise by God's grace.
When did you do your biometrics? Did you pay for priority processing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by edirex: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wow congrats when did u submit and what service did u use?

christisam:
Waoh decision mail OMG
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by christisam: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
hannahdee:

Congrats! It will end in Praise by God's grace.
When did you do your biometrics? Did you pay for priority processing?

Amen thank you, I did on the 6th Abj standard.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by christisam: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
edirex:
Wow congrats when did u submit and what service did u use?

Thanks, on the 6th standard.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by edirex: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
You mean 6th of september or august?. cos i did on the 8th of sept and i used priority service, still not gotten any response from them

christisam:

Thanks, on the 6th standard.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by christisam: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
edirex:
You mean 6th of september or august?. cos i did on the 8th of sept and i used priority service, still not gotten any response from them

6th of September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by christisam: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
edirex:

I believe you should expect urs tomorrow it depends on you program, documentations and other factors just get your bag ready
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by edirex: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank u so much bags are packed already cos my course started yesterday

christisam:

I believe you should expect urs tomorrow it depends on you program, documentations and other factors just get your bag ready
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mutendiwashe(f): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
sassyboochic:

any sunderland, newcastle or northumbria prospective student here pls
here... are you still at NU?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by christisam: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
edirex:
Thank u so much bags are packed already cos my course started yesterday

Same here just waiting cos I paid for courier services. Don't know how many days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by olahmyde: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gotten my visa. Praise God ooooo. I have been a guest here since, I had to register to testify. Here's my brief timeline.

Biometrics and Interview : 6th of September 2017 (priority)
Decision and collection mail : 18th September 2017
Collected : 19th September 2017

VISA granted....

Traveling this week by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ImadotI: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
edirex:

Mine was 7th... Priority, I hope to get a response soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by edirex: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Congratulations....

olahmyde:
Gotten my visa. Praise God ooooo. I have been a guest here since, I had to register to testify. Here's my brief timeline.

VISA granted....

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by knicks231: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Alas visa granted.....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by knicks231: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
MY TIMELINE: STANDARD APPLICATION IKEJA VAC

14TH JULY, 2017 ONLINE APPLICATION
17TH JULY 2017 BIOMETRICS AND INTERVEIW
27TH JULY, 2017 RECEIVED BY ECO

NOTHING NA WAH O!

31 AUGUST, 2017 SENT A MAIL
7TH SEPTEMBER CALLED AND ESCALATION MADE
11TH SEPTEMBER CALLED UKVI AGAIN... NOTHING YET
15TH SEPTEMBER CALLED AND DECISION MADE
18TH SEPTEMBER DECISION MAIL @ 09;37
18TH SEPTEMBER COLLECTION MAIL @ 16:23
19TH SEPTEMBER COLLECTED PASSPORT WITH VISA @ 14;23

BAG READY

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Congratulation.....
olahmyde:

VISA granted....

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Congratulations...

knicks231:
MY TIMELINE: STANDARD APPLICATION IKEJA VAC

14TH JULY, 2017 ONLINE APPLICATION
17TH JULY 2017 BIOMETRICS AND INTERVEIW
27TH JULY, 2017 RECEIVED BY ECO

NOTHING NA WAH O!

31 AUGUST, 2017 SENT A MAIL
7TH SEPTEMBER CALLED AND ESCALATION MADE
11TH SEPTEMBER CALLED UKVI AGAIN... NOTHING YET
15TH SEPTEMBER CALLED AND DECISION MADE
18TH SEPTEMBER DECISION MAIL @ 09;37
18TH SEPTEMBER COLLECTION MAIL @ 16:23
19TH SEPTEMBER COLLECTED PASSPORT WITH VISA @ 14;23

BAG READY

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please which center did you use? VI, Ikeja or Abuja. I am about to make my visa application.

olahmyde:

VISA granted....

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.