Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1332914 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by acevic: 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Zoey1:
UKVI has no issues with when an account was opened,just keep the right amount for 28days minimum.

Thank you Zoey

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by acevic: 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
myvic70:

No issue.
Thank you myvic70
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Renee25: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hi guys, is it true that you wont be allowed to enter the UK again if you leave after your studies, even if you have some months left on your visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by olagamalin(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Quite a read
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nope

olagamalin:
Hello People of God,

I will like to enquire and confirm if a tier 4 Visa can be issued for Part-time Studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by olagamalin(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2019

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tarry(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
olagamalin:
Hello People of God,

I will like to enquire and confirm if a tier 4 Visa can be issued for Part-time Studies.

Yes but you are not allow to work on part-time studies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Most schools won't give An International student admission for Part Time studies.
International Students means you are not An EU Citizen.
Except you mean online studies.
For online - Yes you would get Student Visit Visa or Standard Visitor Visa to go once a while if its necessary.
olagamalin:
Hello People of God,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by acevic: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hello,

Please I have more enquiries.

My waec certificate carries a middle name which I really don't use as all other certificates carry just my first name and last name. Hope this can't bring up any issues?

Secondly, the address on my new account which contains my tuition fees and maintenance is different from the address in my school application and possibly on my visa application when the time comes. I just moved to ibadan from Lagos temporarily. Will this have any effect on visa issuance?

I'm just trying to have a smooth application without setbacks.... don't wanna make mistakes
Justwise
Zoey1
Bourne007
everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 6lam(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Good evening everybody. Special salute to @justwise and @Zoey1
My question goes thus; I have been given an unconditional offer to study in Colchester for my masters program in economics. I have the money to pay for my tuition fee deposit of 1000 poinds in order to receive my CAS. From experience, what are the odds of working to pay my tuition once I get to the UK..I'm thinking of the possibilities of working a job to pay my tuition or at least part of it. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
6lam:
My question goes thus; I have been given an unconditional offer to study in Colchester for my masters program in economics. I have the money to pay for my tuition fee deposit of 1000 poinds in order to receive my CAS. From experience, what are the odds of working to pay my tuition once I get to the UK..I'm thinking of the possibilities of working a job to pay my tuition or at least part of it. Thanks

How much is your school fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 6lam(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
justwise:

How much is your school fees?
The fees is 14000 pounds after the discount. They gave me a discount of 4k pounds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
6lam:

The fees is 14000 pounds after the discount. They gave me a discount of 4k pounds.

It will be impossible for you to work to pay the remaining school fees.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 6lam(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
justwise:

It will be impossible for you to work to pay the remaining school fees.

Chai.. Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Shouldn't be an issue but doesn't your International passport have your middle name same as your WAEC?

I really don't know the implications of having different addresses. If to say na inside UK, it will be highly recommended to use same address. I will suggest you use the same address on your visa application. You wouldn't be asked for proof of address anyways plus you said it's temporary.

acevic:
Hello,

My waec certificate carries a middle name which I really don't use as all other certificates carry just my first name and last name. Hope this can't bring up any issues?

Secondly, the address on my new account which contains my tuition fees and maintenance is different from the address in my school application and possibly on my visa application when the time comes. I just moved to ibadan from Lagos temporarily. Will this have any effect on visa issuance?

I'm just trying to have a smooth application without setbacks.... don't wanna make mistakes
Justwise
Zoey1
Bourne007
everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by acevic: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bourne007:
Shouldn't be an issue but doesn't your International passport have your middle name same as your WAEC?

I really don't know the implications of having different addresses. If to say na inside UK, it will be highly recommended to use same address. I will suggest you use the same address on your visa application. You wouldn't be asked for proof of address anyways plus you said it's temporary.

Thanks for your response

My international passport carries just two names as well as my degree certificate and other creds.

I'm trying to avoid having a non straightforward application.
I'm thinking of transferring the funds to my other bank account that has my Lagos address or inform the school to change my address to the one my new ba no account. What do you think?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
You should be fine with the names

Address wouldn't appear on your CAS. Just make visa application and bank account address the same. Uni address is irrelevant. you can always log in the Uni account and change yourself. As I said earlier, proof of address is not required.

acevic:

Thanks for your response

My international passport carries just two names as well as my degree certificate and other creds.

I'm trying to avoid having a non straightforward application.
I'm thinking of transferring the funds to my other bank account that has my Lagos address or inform the school to change my address to the one my new ba no account. What do you think?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
None of the above would pose any risk.
To put your mind at rest ,you can add an affidavit to your application.
Account address, it wont be a factor.
The important part is if the money is complete, never dropped all through 28days.
acevic:
Hello,

Justwise
Zoey1
Bourne007
everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nothing is impossible.
But I would rather say the last thing you want for an 18months course is stress.
So you may want to have a very strong plan in place before going ahead.
Odds and possibilities stems from the mind.

6lam:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 6lam(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Zoey1:
Nothing is impossible.
But I would rather say the last thing you want for an 18months course is stress.

Thank you for your candid opinion.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Zoey1:
Nothing is impossible.

Its impossible to save 14K in 9months working 20hrs a week and full time during summer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 6lam(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
justwise:
[b]

Its impossible to save 14K in 9months working 20hrs a week and full time during summer

This is true as well. I am just being inpatient .
My elder brother works in Manchester. He said we should defer the admission till next year that by then he'd be able to fund my studies(he is new in the UK). Me I just wanna leave ASAP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
The statement written above says, He had £4000 scholarship, Has £1000 on ground.
Left with £9000 to clear not £14000.

justwise:
[b]

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2019
6lam:

Zoey1:
The statement written above says, He had £4000 scholarship, Has £1000 on ground.
Left with £9000 to clear not £14000.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 1:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Seen, I quoted the numbers wrong.
And I still won't say its impossible.
justwise:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by acevic: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2019
Bourne007:
You should be fine with the names

Address wouldn't appear on your CAS. Just make visa application and bank account address the same. Uni address is irrelevant. you can always log in the Uni account and change yourself. As I said earlier, proof of address is not required.

Many thanks bros
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by acevic: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2019
Zoey1:
None of the above would pose any risk.
To put your mind at rest ,you can add an affidavit to your application.
Account address, it wont be a factor.
The important part is if the money is complete, never dropped all through 28days.

Many thanks madam.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2019
Zoey1:
Seen, I quoted the numbers wrong.
And I still won't say its impossible.

Tell me how he will possibly save £14k within 9 months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Abini2012: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
It's not compulsory that you travelled with the kids. I know a family that the wife went to meet her husband on Tier 4. She left her 2kids with her parents.
Shawtykel:
Happy Valentine to this wonderful family..

Please I have an issue that's bothering me and I'll need an advice whether to go ahead or not.
My husband is in UK on a tier 4 visa, we have three kids. He wants me to come over asap to support him since I'll be working full time as his is limited.

The issue now is we don't have the finances to apply for me and my three kids together..
Can I apply alone and come back to pick my kids after we've been able to save up hopefully in three months?
Are there implications to this of not taking my kids @ the moment?
What possible best reasons do I have to give for not taking my kids along? (my mum lives us so they're used to her and mother in law is also ready to join her)
Any case like mine ever? Just wondering

P.S my kids are 4years and 2years old twins
@Justwise @Zoey and everyone who can help
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sherryl147(f): 5:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Your sister here has been worried,my family submitted their application for dependant visa but we didn’t include our pictures in the application but all other documents were included.

Hope this silly mistake won’t affect their application?

Any case like mine? Am worried

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chucksbadt(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2019
Hi guys

Planing on heading to university of Salford this September. I have my tuition fees in place.

How's life in Salford, heard its close to Manchester

Is it possible to work out my Accommodation and feeding during my studies?

cc justwise zoey1
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hello,

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.