Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,493 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1344836 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2019
omidan21:
UK I dontbunderstand.My sister was denied the study visa after keeping her passport for almost two months. Reason for denial bank account does not exist or something fake bank account

People of God my dad is her sponsor and he actively runs that account time to time for his business transactions. Are this VO even thorough or shey them sabi their job at all shaa?

You need to be sure about the reason for denial.

As per whether VO dem sabi their job, Na you know that one.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2019
oriflamedebby:
Hi guys

My super priority visa was denied... Reason was I didn't have a valid CAS.

However this was because ukvi had requested my school to withdraw my CAS Just the day before, because I was late.

I was fully aware I was behind schedule and had requested for an extension with hopes the decision would be reached within 24 hours... Which was not the case as it took 3days for me to get a response.

Any ideas on how I could proceed with an administrative review.

It took 3 days to get a response. And what was the response AFTER those 3 days?

Sorry if I sound rash, but don’t waste your time with any A.R
Just accept that you have lost:
1. The admission (as it were)
2. Your visa application money
3. Your super-expensive super-priority visa fees ( I learnt that is almost NGN 500,000:00)
4. Your time.

The ‘good news’ is that your IHS will be refunded.

My advice to you:
Next time, do your due diligence on time. Apply with lot of time to spare.
Most importantly, next time don’t book super-priority with the HOPE that the school will approve your request for extension within 23 hours as no be only your matter the school dey attend to.

Best wishes next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2019
Hello house! my degree certificate is not ready but what I have is my Notification of result coupled with my transcript. am I safe? Though i have informed the school of such effect but I have not gotten a response from them. @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2019
Icesnow:
Hi everyone. I was granted study visa but my baby girl was denied cos I and the father are no longer together. I can't leave without my baby. Is there solution to this pls. Cc Justwise

Did the father of the child support your application with a letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2019
Tobexin:
Hello house! my degree certificate is not ready but what I have is my Notification of result coupled with my transcript. am I safe? Though i have informed the school of such effect but I have not gotten a response from them. @justwise

You only need to submit those documents included in your CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2019
justwise:

You only need to submit those documents included in your CAS
thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2019
I need the link to IOM appointments booking for TBS test. I checked their website I couldn’t find it. I need guidelines please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2019
Did you get the fathers consent and attached it to the application that's the rule with UKVI.
If not you can't move her anywhere, that has to be done.

Icesnow:
Hi everyone. I was granted study visa but my baby girl was denied cos I and the father are no longer together. I can't leave without my baby. Is there solution to this pls. Cc Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jamela(f): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2019
Please help this is urgent

Please can I spend some of my money after the 28 days has passed and I have applied? Has anyone here been asked to send another bank statement before or after the appointment?

Please help. I can't keep waiting, I need to pay for my flight.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2019
No you cannot.
jamela:

Please can I spend some of my money after the 28 days has passed and I have applied? Has anyone here been asked to send another bank statement before or after the appointment?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jamela(f): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Zoey1:
No you cannot.
I guess my question is, are they allowed to request for another 28 day statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
jamela:

Which flight do you need to pay for?
UK flight?
Or flight to another destination?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tobexin:
I need the link to IOM appointments booking for TBS test. I checked their website I couldn’t find it. I need guidelines please.

If I were you, I would (like a prospective postgraduate student) go to page 1 of this threads
Read the introductory post to the thread. Understand all that is therein.

AFTER doing that, I would return to be asking my questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
LaaJiblik:

If I were you, I would (like a prospective postgraduate student) go to page 1 of this threads
Read the introductory post to the thread. Understand all that is therein.

AFTER doing that, I would return to be asking my questions.
i have read it. I couldn’t find it. I have been reading the threads for couples. It just a simple question sir if you know please tell me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by waynee2baba: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
iamfelixy:

i applied, waiting on response from the school.
have you been given admission?
Yup
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by waynee2baba: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
kooolkunlex:
I applied to the university of Hertfordshire since the last 3 weeks and I haven’t received an offer yet. Has anyone here experienced such delay for admission??
That Uni of Herths slow/weird die with their application process. I've never received even ordinary confirmation email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tobexin:

There is no appointment link i know of..you just have to call or email them to book appointment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mail or call UKVI to ask them.
Is the money not Tuition and maintenance? That you are showing to UKVI.
jamela:

I guess my question is, are they allowed to request for another 28 day statement?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
That's not correct.
UniofHerts not Herths if we are saying same.
If you applied there and it was slow does not mean other peoples application was.
Mine was not, factly it was speedy they are responsive.

waynee2baba:

That Uni of Herths slow/weird die with their application process. I've never received even ordinary confirmation email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
justwise:

There is no appointment link i know of..you just have to call or email them to book appointment
thank you sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fastest for me so far
Zoey1:
That's not correct.
UniofHerts not Herths if we are saying same.
If you applied there and it was slow does not mean other peoples application was.
Mine was not, factly it was speedy they are responsive.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sophiesteve: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
jessyeve:
Fastest for me so far
How long is that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
3days
Sophiesteve:

How long is that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sophiesteve: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
jessyeve:
3days

Did you apply through the regional application online system ( for Nigerians) or through the general application portal on your course page. Cos mine is 2weeks plus and still no response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
I pity all of you who are not yielding to mty advise to wait for mext year to apply for MSc so you can
have 2 years work visa.

If your Masters is 2 years, Undergraduate or PhD, you are good to go i.e you can apply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
hosey:
I pity all of you who are not yielding to mty advise to wait for mext year to apply for MSc so you can
have 2 years work visa.

If your Masters is 2 years, Undergraduate or PhD, you are good to go i.e you can apply.
dont worry we would register for another master then! Lol time waits for nobody ooooo

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hotboss: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
hosey:
have 2 years work visa.

I think they said, it will start in 2020

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
hosey:
have 2 years work visa.

I PITY YOUR WARPED SENSE OF THINKING THAT PEOPLE ARE APPLYING FOR STUDENT VISAS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO STAY BACK AND WORK IN THE UK.

Besides, you don’t know JACK about the details of the proposed 2-year post study visa.
Keep your pity to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
hotboss:

I think they said, it will start in 2020

Did they put September there? They said 2020.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hotboss: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
obaxlove:

Did they put September there? They said 2020.

But everyone talking about admission now is about january 2020 and further I think.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dubyz: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
piazon:

Is it the Teesside University English language Skype interview?
If yes then this is what I was asked last month.

1:Your full name.
2: date, month and year of birth.
3:why did you chose to study at teesside.
4: why did you chose to study your course.( if it is an off shoot from your first degree be ready to explain)
5:what is the most respected job in your country and why?
6: How do you intend to adapt to the change in environment (weather)

You will be given a topic to speak on.
Mine was
7: what jobs do you want to do in the future
And what qualifications do you need?

8: what are the advantages and disadvantages of working from home?

It's a 12-14 mins interview. Make sure your network connection is very strong. I used ntel 4G.
You will get the result via mail the same day.

Don't forget to speak big grammar and be as fluent as possible.

Never ask the interviewer to repeat herself.

The interviewer is a woman with nose ring.

Good Luck

Thanks so much

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (646)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.