Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336451 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
State where you will be genuinely staying, if you do have one.
If you don't then give details of school to make it easier to get BRP but you still have to explain if you had made any search and gotten if asked at the interview.
Abiscoco:
Good evening everyone. I heard its normal to put the school as where you'll be staying. Is that true? Especially when you will not be staying there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by abiolahydee(f): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2019
I need help, I’m new here, I want to go for my masters degree by 2020, graduated with a first class degree in accounting 4.69
I intend studying Business Administration or Project mgt.
Please I need y’all to help me with necessary information. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 12:34am On Dec 07, 2019
This thread has Part 1-3.
Start from anywhere.
Get a picture first, then ask the unclear part.
abiolahydee:
I need help, I’m new here, I want to go for my masters degree by 2020, graduated with a first class degree in accounting 4.69

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 12:37am On Dec 07, 2019
abiolahydee:

What information do you already have?
What information do you need?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ademola020(m): 2:03am On Dec 07, 2019
Hello guys
1. Is there need for me to add my personal bank statement together with my sponsor’s (dad) own?
2.i have been refused uk visa before, should I add the refusal letter? Or it’s enough to just indicate it in the application form
3. I paid my tuition fee on 4th of this month when should I expect a response from the school?
4.if you know anything about university of Portsmouth please you can share some experience
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by atewogboye001(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2019
Hello guys what exchange rate would be to clarify ur 28 day bank statement by the school, is it the present day exchange rate? Or the exchange rate as at the 28 day period?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
1. Use your Dads' alone.
2. Don't add the refusal letter, quote the reference number if you have it on the application form.
3. Only your school can answer this.

ademola020:
Hello guys
1. Is there need for me to add my personal bank statement together with my sponsor’s (dad) own?
2.i have been refused uk visa before, should I add the refusal letter? Or it’s enough to just indicate it in the application form
3. I paid my tuition fee on 4th of this month when should I expect a response from the school?
4.if you know anything about university of Portsmouth please you can share some experience
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
Your school would definitely use the Oanda rate on the day they are attending to your application.

atewogboye001:
Hello guys what exchange rate would be to clarify ur 28 day bank statement by the school, is it the present day exchange rate? Or the exchange rate as at the 28 day period?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ademola020(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoey1:
1. Use your Dads' alone.
2. Don't add the refusal letter, quote the reference number if you have it on the application form.
3. Only your school can answer this.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by whuzmhan: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
please is it compulsory to add the IELTS to Visa application?
i do not intend writing the exam because the schools i applied to said i can use my NECO
Also can i use my IELTS general training results if its cumpulsory to write the exam?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
If your school says NECO would be used then don't need IELTS.
Plus UKVI does not accept General Training , only Academic.
Did your school agree to using Neco to give admission and as Test of English?
They are 2 different things.
If yes no need for IELTS.
whuzmhan:
please is it compulsory to add the IELTS to Visa application?
i do not intend writing the exam because the schools i applied to said i can use my NECO
Also can i use my IELTS general training results if its cumpulsory to write the exam?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Abiscoco: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Good evening guys. So someone told me the address on my bank statement must match my home address. How true is this? I opened the account when I served and the address has changed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hello buddies, pls can a visa grant come earlier before de resumption of my program?

Let's say my resumption is September intake, can my visa come as early as march or April? Or will it be closer to the resumption date?..

Thanks all, as I expect response to my questions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mulatto444:
Hello buddies, pls can a visa grant come earlier before de resumption of my program?

Let's say my resumption is September intake, can my visa come as early as march or April? Or will it be closer to the resumption date?..

No, not even June
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Benwems(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Is it possible I use someone else bank statement when applying for visa as my guardian? When documents are required to start this person is my guardian? Who they ask for a picture of his passport. Also, when applying for ATAS certificate, I didn't state his my guardian. What's the possibility of getting visa approval this way? Kindly quote me to reply to my question. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thanks for ur response, am looking at applying to Bournemouth uni but the resumption dare is 27th, am thinking if I will secure my Visa before resumption or better still I wait till sept batch

Please advise me on which that will be the best

No, not even June[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mulatto444:

How long will it take to get my visa?
We aim to process student visas within 15 working days. We recommend that you prepare and apply for your visa well in advance. You can make an application up to 3 months before you intend to travel.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/applying-for-a-uk-tier-4-student-visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
It's not compulsory.
Dusrgard that info.
Abiscoco:
Good evening guys. So someone told me the address on my bank statement must match my home address. How true is this? I opened the account when I served and the address has changed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Earliest you can apply is 3months to the start of your course meaning if your course starts on Jan 30 you not apply before Oct 30 hence you get auto refusal
Mulatto444:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sir/Ma,
UKVI only allows Your parents and You only's account.
Your relatives can give money but it must be in the above named accounts.
Also you allowed to used a legal guardian, kibflt check the definition as explained by UKVI on their website.
Benwems:
Is it possible I use someone else bank statement when applying for visa as my guardian? When documents are required to start this person is my guardian? Who they ask for a picture of his passport. Also, when applying for ATAS certificate, I didn't state his my guardian. What's the possibility of getting visa approval this way? Kindly quote me to reply to my question. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Benwems(m): 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoey1:
Sir/Ma,
UKVI only allows Your parents and You only's account.
Your relatives can give money but it must be in the above named accounts.
Also you allowed to used a legal guardian, kibflt check the definition as explained by UKVI on their website.
Thanks for the info. How does someone make the account holder he/she legal guardian?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by AmbHenry92(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mulatto444:
Thanks for ur response, am looking at applying to Bournemouth uni but the resumption dare is 27th, am thinking if I will secure my Visa before resumption or better still I wait till sept batch

No, not even June

Yea by God's grace and good timing and proactive documents you can make it before then. True, Bounemouth resumption date is 27th Jan. The whole admission took me about 2-3 weeks in Oct. Nonetheless if you apply now with ur required document and transcript ready and sent to them, you could get your offer by end of this month. Then you can apply for visa 2nd week of January, standard could take you around 15 working days or more and this might put you on pressure but still no alarm. However there are options for priority(5days) or Super Priority (24hrs) then you could get your visa earlier than with standard but then this option comes with higher pay.

It is paramount to note that you would have to keep the required money in your account for 28 days. To this end, in other to meet up with resumption, your 28 days statement could start counting from this new week if available, its safer. But if you already have the required sum in ur account then no worries. Just face ur admission process Asap, then apply for visa 2nd/3rd week of Jan 2020. Everything is in ur hands and depends on how proactive you are as well as the right and ready documents in other to speed ur application. Start now and you would meet up but if you dont have everything set then wait till sept.

Also if it is a 2years course then you are cool but if its 12months then i can advice you wait for Sept intake, but note that most Sept intake is 1yr masters while Jan is 16/18months upwards. My Msc course is 2yrs, Resumes 27 Jan 2020 and ends Jan 2022 (7months placement inclusive)

Meanwhile Bounemouth is a nice place and choice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mulatto444:

No, not even June

If you have your CAS and your money has clocked 28days then its possible to meet up with 27th Jan if you send in your application next week else wait for Sept admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 12:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Benwems:

Thanks for the info. How does someone make the account holder he/she legal guardian?

Benwems:

Hello Benwems:
One quick question please.
Are you the person seeking admission or you are researching on the prospective applicant’s behalf?

I have a suggestion for you.
Kindly check your posts. Re-check and doublet-check before posting.
Check for syntax, grammar, sentence structure and spellings. Please.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 1:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Yea by God's grace and good timing and proactive documents you can make it before then. True, Bounemouth resumption date is 27th Jan. The whole admission took me about 2-3 weeks in Oct. Nonetheless if you apply now with ur required document and transcript ready and sent to them, you could get your offer by end of this month. Then you can apply for visa 2nd week of January, standard could take you around 15 working days or more and this might put you on pressure but still no alarm. However there are options for priority(5days) or Super Priority (24hrs) then you could get your visa earlier than with standard but then this option comes with higher pay.

It is paramount to note that you would have to keep the required money in your account for 28 days. To this end, in other to meet up with resumption, your 28 days statement could start counting from this new week if available, its safer. But if you already have the required sum in ur account then no worries. Just face ur admission process Asap, then apply for visa 2nd/3rd week of Jan 2020. Everything is in ur hands and depends on how proactive you are as well as the right and ready documents in other to speed ur application. Start now and you would meet up but if you dont have everything set then wait till sept.

Also if it is a 2years course then you are cool but if its 12months then i can advice you wait for Sept intake, but note that most Sept intake is 1yr masters while Jan is 16/18months upwards. My Msc course is 2yrs, Resumes 27 Jan 2020 and ends Jan 2022 (7months placement inclusive)

Meanwhile Bounemouth is a nice place and choice. [/quote]

Thank you Buddy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 1:09am On Dec 08, 2019
justwise:

Thanks mate

If you have your CAS and your money has clocked 28days then its possible to meet up with 27th Jan if you send in your application next week else wait for Sept admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 1:10am On Dec 08, 2019
[Thanks mate

quote author=Zoey1 post=84720628]Earliest you can apply is 3months to the start of your course meaning if your course starts on Jan 30 you not apply before Oct 30 hence you get auto refusal
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 1:11am On Dec 08, 2019
Please the acronym CAS....what does it mean

If you have your CAS and your money has clocked 28days then its possible to meet up with 27th Jan if you send in your application next week else wait for Sept admission.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.