Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336687 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2019
If they submit at midnight and gets a date possible.
Done that before.
LagosismyHome:
Zoey1 thanks

Do you know if its possible for dependent to submit an application online and do biometric same day for example tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2019
Thank You oh LaaJiblik, we have seen plenty here who scanned and sent after biometrics. Some got mails asking them to send.
Shuo there ECO's are human not spirit, they have common sense, feelings, reasoning.
LaaJiblik:

WRONG!
I know a woman who forgot to take (and submit) her TB test result.
After submission, she was crying at home and preparing for a rejection.
Days later, she received an email and a phone call from UKVI. She was asked to scan and send the TB certificate.
Days later, her visa was granted.
She is a tier-4 dependant though.

Like someone said, I would suggest you pay the few quid and immediately send an email to UKVI. Don’t give up, yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2019
And Visa Letter states the reason for refusal is "not uploading TB Test Certificate"? And the person didn't appeal?
Hmmm....

Emerald27:

I also know of people, not dependants who were denied as a result of this.. it all depends on how lenient or patient the VO is.
And if you read the last part of my message well, you'd see where I said the person should contact VAC, that there could be a solution.. but this is based on probability.. so I'm right.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by popplm(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2019
Let me be the first to wish every member and ghost readers merry xmas and happy new year in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sen2paco: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zoey1:
Please read the posters question.
UKVI accepts only Academic.
You can help him or her with the admission since I don't know the difference and he does not too.
Simple question will they accept general?

Sorry I got you confused. I was referring to ielts academic. Of course they don’t accept general for academic purposes. I only just found out there’s another one called ielts for ukvi.

I do appreciate your responses and opinion

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Abiscoco: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
sen2paco:

Sorry I got you confused. I was referring to ielts academic. Of course they don’t accept general for academic purposes. I only just found out there’s another one called ielts for ukvi.

If you're going for a degree level and above course. You dont need a SELT which is what Ielts ukvi is.

As long as your Higher Education provider has accepted it, you're good to go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sen2paco: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Abiscoco:

If you're going for a degree level and above course. You dont need a SELT which is what Ielts ukvi is.

As long as your Higher Education provider has accepted it, you're good to go.

Yes they accepted it and it’s on the CAS. Any opinion about the laminated certificate? Someone suggested we use self service. Does that mean we don’t show the documents to any official there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
sen2paco:

Yes they accepted it and it’s on the CAS. Any opinion about the laminated certificate? Someone suggested we use self service. Does that mean we don’t show the documents to any official there?

Self service means when you are applying you choose to upload the document by yourself , for example on your bed ......So yes no official sees any document. You put it there yourself . Just make sure when you scan it , it is very clear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sen2paco: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Self service means when you are applying you choose to upload the document by yourself , for example on your bed ......So yes no official sees any document. You put it there yourself . Just make sure when you scan it , it is very clear

Thank you for your response. I can sleep now lol. The thing don Dey worry us for the past few days.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
I understood you perfectly from outset.
Sort it out with your school jare, most of them accept O'level English from Nigeria when you point it out to them.
sen2paco:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kode12: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
14th working day, still no mail. undecided undecided I have never refreshed my mail box so much like I've done in the past 10days grin

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mrkenth(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
atewogboye001:
Submitted my bank statement since last week Friday still hasn't received my CAS yet and am getting so fed up, should have just choosen a school that doesn't issue CAS
please has your CAs been issued .. I have submitted my account to ARU and filled the immigration history .. I’m yet to hear from them .. my resumption date is January 13th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mekanta7(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Please someone should help a brother. My questions are:

1. My mom wants to sponsor me. How much should be in her account before i can apply for visa.
2. In the case of self sponsor, how much is advised to be in my account.
3. Is English test mandatory for visa application.

My tuition is 11,700. Im to make a deposit of 4400 before my CAS can be issued.

University of Salford
University of Bolton

Please help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
mekanta7:
Please someone should help a brother. My questions are:

1. My mom wants to sponsor me. How much should be in her account before i can apply for visa.
2. In the case of self sponsor, how much is advised to be in my account.
3. Is English test mandatory for visa application.

My tuition is 11,700. Im to make a deposit of 4400 before my CAS can be issued.

University of Salford
University of Bolton

Please help a brother.

https://www.nairaland.com/2575449/uk-student-visa-tier-4

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iamfelixy: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
kode12:
14th working day, still no mail. undecided undecided I have never refreshed my mail box so much like I've done in the past 10days grin
Is it standard?, Standard is 15 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Abiscoco: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by AmbHenry92(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good evening guys, please what site can i find cheap flights from Abuja to London. Am going to Bournemouth England. I intend leaving between 6-9th Jan. How cheaper and better is it over using agents. I hv a frnd who does it. But i want to explore my option. My planned budget is between 180-190k flights. Seen things around that price but more of 200/300k. So i really wish to get the cheapest flight to uk latest 10th Jan.

Thanks guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Royalejr(m): 12:42am On Dec 20, 2019
AmbHenry92:
Good evening guys, please what site can i find cheap flights from Abuja to London. Am going to Bournemouth England. I intend leaving between 6-9th Jan. How cheaper and better is it over using agents. I hv a frnd who does it. But i want to explore my option. My planned budget is between 180-190k flights. Seen things around that price but more of 200/300k. So i really wish to get the cheapest flight to uk latest 10th Jan.

Thanks guys

Hey bro, whatever you do, just avoid Egypt air been seeing some bad feedbacks on them.

I think Turkish airlines is about $595

Check kayak.com

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Royalejr(m): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Royalejr:

Hey bro, whatever you do, just avoid Egypt air been seeing some bad feedbacks on them.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by caleb00(m): 1:10am On Dec 20, 2019
For people that have been granted tier 4 student visa, could you share with us the question you were asked (at least the one you remember being asked) in your credibility interview and the answers you gave, it would really help most of us that have the interview coming up, to get i idea of what this interviewers are looking for in an answer.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sen2paco: 3:22am On Dec 20, 2019
caleb00:
For people that have been granted tier 4 student visa, could you share with us the question you were asked (at least the one you remember being asked) in your credibility interview and the answers you gave, it would really help most of us that have the interview coming up, to get i idea of what this interviewers are looking for in an answer.

Thanks.

Bro if you had read thru this thread you would have seen countless times that question has been answered. Even jus few pages backward you will find your answers

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 3:41am On Dec 20, 2019
Relax still...
kode12:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 20, 2019
sen2paco:

Bro if you had read thru this thread you would have seen countless times that question has been answered. Even jus few pages backward you will find your answers

I just did mine yesterday. Here are the 5 questions I was asked.
1. Why did you choose the UK
2. Why did you choose your school
3. Why did you choose your course
4. Which other school did you consider
5. How will your course help in your future career

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by AmbHenry92(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2019
Royalejr:

Check kayak.com

Thank you so much Bro. The funny thing is that Egypt air seems cheaper so far. 182k on 9th January. But thank you for this revelation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by AmbHenry92(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=Royalejr post=85063009][/quote]

Nawa o! Wish we had our own Air line!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jesudaughter(f): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2019
AmbHenry92:

Thank you so much Bro. The funny thing is that Egypt air seems cheaper so far. 182k on 9th January. But thank you for this revelation

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by AmbHenry92(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2019
What i found on Kayak! Etihad is 181,000 naira while turkish is 214,200. Etihad is cheapest so far though managed by Egypt air, they are stopping over at Cairo then UAE before London next day.

Can i book on the flights site or i book via Kayak/kiwi. Is it cheaper there or its same thing?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by caleb00(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2019
Oh well then, I'd check these pages out now

sen2paco:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by caleb00(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2019
Bro thanksfor thisi really appreciate it

Jada2019:

I just did mine yesterday. Here are the 5 questions I was asked.
1. Why did you choose the UK
2. Why did you choose your school
3. Why did you choose your course
4. Which other school did you consider
5. How will your course help in your future career
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2019
caleb00:
Bro thanksfor thisi really appreciate it

Questions asked on Monday to a friend

Why the UK
Why the school
Why that course
How would it help in your future plans?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.