Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1342413 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Fwaz: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ameen my brother
caleb00:
Oh you got the email? Everything would work out fine ijn

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Liljumy: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
Please, does anyone have information of any school that allows up to 4 and above installments payments?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ceevon: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fwaz:
I got an email from Tls that my passport and supporting documents are ready for collection
I'm presently not in Abuja but I will see if I can make it there coz I gat no much time

It will be good news,Congrats. When did you apply at the Abuja VAC and did you use priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walexy5050(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Please, can anyone help with this? @justwise @laajibk
walexy5050:
Please is there anyone that applied for ATAS recently? How long did it take before you got the certificate?
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
walexy5050:
Please, can anyone help with this? @justwise @laajibk

Hello Wale;
ATAS cert is prepared by the school.
Some schools are fast, some are slow.
It all depends on the school, the season and how busy the admission team folks are.

Best wishes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Liljumy:
Please, does anyone have information of any school that allows up to 4 and above installments payments?

Lots of schools do.
Lots of others don’t.
My advice for you:
Select your dream course of interest first.
Apply to the school(s) that offer the course.
Get the admission(s).

Then take it up from there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Fatsoul: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Visa Granted!!!!
I applied with my family on the 13th Jan (piority).
I got mine on the 22nd of jan...
My dependants got a msg to pick up 23 of jan
I was so worried bt we thank God everything came out well...

This platform is a great platform with GREAT PPL...thank u all for ur help...I really appreciate it..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Liljumy: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
LaaJiblik:

Lots of schools do.
Lots of others don’t.
My advice for you:
Select your dream course of interest first.
Apply to the school(s) that offer the course.
Get the admission(s).

Then take it up from there.

Noted. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Marian007: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hi all,
I’m a silent reader. I’m reaching out in regards to my sister. She left for the UK early this month and didn’t enroll at her university. She was given 2 years visa for a two years msc course. She said she intends working part time for a year and applying to a cheaper school with one year masters for the 2nd year of her visa.
She confessed to me that she lent her boyfriend her school fees and the man said he will pay her back monthly starting from next month.
She doesn’t have any money left with her that is why she hasn’t enrolled.
She doesn’t want me to tell our parents.
She said her boyfriend told her that she won’t be in trouble once she gets admitted to another school by year 2.
Kindly advise her.
She is also on this forum.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cyberknight: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Marian007:
Hi all,
I’m a silent reader. I’m reaching out in regards to my sister. She left for the UK early this month and didn’t enroll at her university. She was given 2 years visa for a two years msc course. She said she intends working part time for a year and applying to a cheaper school with one year masters for the 2nd year of her visa.
She confessed to me that she lent her boyfriend her school fees and the man said he will pay her back monthly starting from next month.
She said her boyfriend told her that she won’t be in trouble once she gets admitted to another school by year 2.
Kindly advise her.

If she doesn't enrol, the school is required to inform the Home Office, which will cancel or curtail her visa, thus rendering her an illegal immigrant liable to removal if she fails to leave the UK of her own volition within the deadline she will be given.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walexy5050(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
I was told to apply for ATAS by the school on UK immigration website. I did already and was given an estimate of 20 working weeks for the certificate to come out. I just want to know if anyone has applied here previously and if it’s possible to get it before the stipulated 20 working days. Thank you
LaaJiblik:

Hello Wale;
ATAS cert is prepared by the school.
Some schools are fast, some are slow.
It all depends on the school, the season and how busy the admission team folks are.

Best wishes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ibuske: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thank you for all that you do on this great platform.

Asking for a friend...She was denied UK visa in 2006. She intends to apply soon.
Is it necessary for her to mention it that She has once be refused in 2006 which is over 13 years now.

Will this have any effect on her outcome.

Looking forward to your responses.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by desmedallion(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Please is there anyone here that applied for visa from 15th of January that is still waiting for his/her visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Marian007:
Hi all,
Kindly advise her.

The school will report her to UKBA and her visa will be cancelled then she will receive a letter from immigration asking her to leave the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
Marian007:
Hi all,
Kindly advise her.

If she plans to stay in the UK. ... then that the beginning of trouble that will just not go away and get worse and worse . ..... as long she is in UK, many tears and panic will follow. Simply not worth it .... UK is trying to open up to immigration now , it is so unwise to now be here and mis use it by been illegal .

That advice that she can just enrol next year shows the boyfriend is either lying to her or doesnt know how the UK system works. She will not be allowed to do that Instead she should have sort advice before doing and not after.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sandyheart: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fwaz:
Same here bro..After seeing your post I just checked mine and it has been transferred to VAC I pray we here good news

Wow Congrats
Still waiting for mine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sandyheart: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=caleb00 post=86039189]I checked mine like a few minutes ago and still on "application recieved by dmc" but i checked now and it is on "transferred to Vac" do i chill small?[/quote/]

Everything will work out
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Marian007: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
Cyberknight:

If she doesn't enrol, the school is required to inform the Home Office, which will cancel or curtail her visa, thus rendering her an illegal immigrant liable to removal if she fails to leave the UK of her own volition within the deadline she will be given.

Wow. Thanks .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Marian007: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
justwise:

The school will report her to UKBA and her visa will be cancelled then she will receive a letter from immigration asking her to leave the UK

Thanks.
She told me she hasn’t received any letter.
I told her I will to send some money to her for enrollment.
Do you think she can still enroll?
If not, can she defer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Marian007: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
LagosismyHome:

If she plans to stay in the UK. ... then that the beginning of trouble that will just not go away and get worse and worse . ..... as long she is in UK, many tears and panic will follow. Simply not worth it .... UK is trying to open up to immigration now , it is so unwise to now be here and mis use it by been illegal .

That advice that she can just enrol next year shows the boyfriend is either lying to her or doesnt know how the UK system works. She will not be allowed to do that Instead she should have sort advice before doing and not after.

You are right. I think she feels she might be in more trouble , that’s why she opened up . Thanks.
If she gets money before the letter gets to her, can she enroll and if not, can she defer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Marian007:

You are right. I think she feels she might be in more trouble , that’s why she opened up . Thanks.
If she gets money before the letter gets to her, can she enroll and if not, can she defer?

Each school has the last date a student can enrol for the semester. Let her check with the school. If the date has not reached then she can enrol

To defer means you leave the country , then reapply and come back when you ready. You cannot defer and remain in the country. I think that the rule for UK and USA

See below from a school website

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Marian007:

Thanks.
If not, can she defer?

Is she Jan starter or last Sep?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Marian007: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
justwise:

Is she Jan starter or last Sep?

January starter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Marian007: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Each school has the last date a student can enrol for the semester. Let her check with the school. If the date has not reached then she can enrol

To defer means you leave the country , then reapply and come back when you ready. You cannot defer and remain in the country. I think that the rule for UK and USA

See below from a school website

You have really been of help. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Marian007:

January starter.

She can make it, tell her to contact the school to arrange 2weeks extension so as to sort out her financial situation, send her the money within that period to register, if you don't have the whole money she can arrange installment arrangement and pay up within 3-6months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OnyiFel: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
Good Evening Everyone.

Please who’ll be arriving at Northumbria University Newcastle on the 29th/30th of January??

Please let’s connect if anyone will be going there .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Marian007: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
justwise:

She can make it, tell her to contact the school to arrange 2weeks extension so as to sort out her financial situation, send her the money within that period to register, if you don't have the whole money she can arrange installment arrangement and pay up within 3-6months

This is great news. Thanks so much. I will inform her ASAP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
The university will initially send an email to her advising that you haven't enrolled blah blah blah and that you have so so deadline before they report to UKVI

Marian007:

Thanks.
If not, can she defer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lacrimossa2020: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
justwise:

I have just fallen in love with this guy. This is the height of compassion. Justwise no bad finish sha, wink wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Fk1987: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hello everyone, pls I was denied uk visit visa on October 20th 2019, though I used an agent. Now I intend to apply for uk study visa by September.. Attached below is my refusal letter.. Pls I need candid advice from you guys.. Thanks..
Pls..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fk1987:
Hello everyone, pls I was denied uk visit visa on October 20th 2019, though I used an agent. Now I intend to apply for uk study visa by September.. Attached below is my refusal letter.. Pls I need candid advice from you guys.. Thanks..
Pls..

Are you married with a child ... and is the information mostly true or true . If yes then it's ok and you are good to go

Provided you meet the requirements of student Visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by caleb00(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Picked up my passport today, VISA GRANTED

my timeline get as e be because i applied for priority on the 11th and i had to cancel it cause my interview was in the 28th, which wasn't making sense cause my classes had start. So instead i started a new application on the 18th and applied super priority. I didn't know how everything was going to work out cause my super priority appointment date was feb 9th or so and i was skeptical about this walk-in thing so i just let both my priority and super priority run concurrently. If it turns out i can't walk in with super priority then omo priority is the best chance i got.

Went to the VAC this Monday, didn't even take up to 10 minutes and i was let into the building. Still was skeptical, i went through all the procedures then when i was sure i was going to do my biometrics i canceled my priority application.

I really just want to thank everyone here and i pray God grants everyone visa, cause i know the struggle. I had sleepless night and anxiety. Like when i went on Monday, as i was approaching the gate my legs started to shake because i was scared that i wouldn't be allowed in.

I would have saved myself a lot of stress my just listening to the advice given here but my issue was i had spent alot of money. My initial application i made a mistake and i discovered only after paying IHS, 150K suspended like that, then my second application priority over 433k spent, had to cancel it cause the appointment date wasn't feasible 433+150= 583, suspended too. Felt like satan was chasing me. So when it was time for super priority lol i just became over cautious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (646)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.