Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1342249 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mrtush:
The cost of the first year fee is 7500

International scholarship for first year is 1500

Location Middlesbrough.
You only need to have your first fees for visa.

7500 minus 1500 equals 6000 pounds.

Maintenance outside London: 9,135 pounds.

Total money to be kept on your account for 28 days is:

15,135 pounds.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Icesnow(f): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Where is the second parent.... for child dependent both parent have to be in UK

However yes it normal for application to be out separately. The father came out first then a week later the child and days later the mother
Incase the parent are separated, what happens?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good day everyone,
please i want to ask if i can start and submit my visa application on the day i print my bank statement. Like printing the bank statement in the afternoon and applying and submitting in the evening. Please is this possible and i hope it does have any negative effect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Make sure the closing balance for the 28th day is reflected in the bank statement when you submit.

So if u want to print ur bank statement and submit ur application today, make sure yesterday was your 28th day atleast

Lateef9699:
Good day everyone,
please i want to ask if i can start and submit my visa application on the day i print my bank statement. Like printing in the afternoon and applying and submitting in the evening. Please is this possible and i hope it does have any negative effect.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
omopapa:
Make sure the closing balance for the 28th day is reflected in the bank statement when you submit.

So if u want to print ur bank statement and submit ur application today, make sure yesterday was your 28th day atleast

Thanks for the response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
I am a bit confused about the 28 days counting. I need to ask this question in order not to make mistake in my application. The complete money entered my account on the 2nd of january, will my 29th day fall on 30th of january or 31st of january? please guys, help me with this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mrtush:
The cost of the first year fee is 7500
International scholarship for first year is 1500
Location Middlesbrough.
Greetings bro ,what course ? I sent you a PM I'm searching for any Business management course 2 year.. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lateef9699:
I am a bit confused about the 28 days counting. I need to ask this question in order not to make mistake in my application. The complete money entered my account on the 2nd of january, will my 29th day fall on 30th of january or 31st of january? please guys, help me with this.
Justwise and other gurus in the house please help with this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Consent letters are not accepted ....

Why not? Definitely important to include consent letter when traveling without the other parent.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Anitaamich:
So my husband can apply with dependent visa and travel with us and still go back once we’re settled? They don’t really care whether the dependent will live in uk right?? Please I just want to be sure

Your husband doesn't have to travel with you if he is gainfully employed and would not want to leave his job, in that case you have to make care arrangement and secure appropriate accommodation then with a consent letter from your husband which will also include reasons why he couldn't travel with you people..his job or business could be one of the reasons but he can still apply for visiting visa later to visit your people.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lateef9699:
I am a bit confused about the 28 days counting. I need to ask this question in order not to make mistake in my application. The complete money entered my account on the 2nd of january, will my 28th day fall on 30th of january or 31st of january? please guys, help me with this.

Any of those two days will be fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mzstacie: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
dami24:
I just tracked my application and it’s been transferred to VAC. Ha! I’m so tensed� .

Have you gotten it yet? Mine hasn’t changed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mrtush(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
hosey:

You only need to have your first fees for visa.

7500 minus 1500 equals 6000 pounds.

Maintenance outside London: 9,135 pounds.

Total money to be kept on your account for 28 days is:

15,135 pounds.

Thank you so very much Sir, you've just made my day with this very important contribution.

God bless you lavishly..

I'm really greatful ....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by atoeosato: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ola9292:

Hello,you can do it yourself,all you need is your bsc certificate,transcript and waec/neco. Tho reside requires English test but no too worry,they will conduct one for you via Skype. Just be relaxed,it’s not difficult.

Thank you.

I just sent you a message,. Will like to ask you few questios.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sandyheart: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sandyheart:
Please does anyone have
Tls contact ikeja phone number
I don't stay in Lagos so I can't even go the office

Pleasseeeee!!!! Anybody
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
justwise:

Why not? Definitely important to include consent letter when traveling without the other parent.

I mean applying for Visa and not travelling....

But if you say they take it for Visa application without the other parent applying, then that good to know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by atoeosato: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Respected seniors in the House,
I intend applying for MSC in Manchester metropolitan university for sept 2020.
Any advise on how the city is for jobs n cost of living.
I will so much appreciate a first hand advice from our gurus here and fellow Ables already schooling there.!

Danke!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Icesnow:
Incase the parent are separated, what happens?

I am not an expert but that what my family member was told by the school , that the home office rule and they re very strict on it . That was how I heard of the rule and went to check the home office

To answer your question I did google search since I am no expert and see what University of Sheffield states

https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/immigration/tier-4-application/inside-uk/dependants

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by DMainMan: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
atoeosato:
Respected seniors in the House,
I intend applying for MSC in Manchester metropolitan university for sept 2020.
Any advise on how the city is for jobs n cost of living.
I will so much appreciate a first hand advice from our gurus here and fellow Ables already schooling there.!

Danke!!

Manchester is very good for jobs, loa cost of living and very lively. Come

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Icesnow(f): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
LagosismyHome:

I am not an expert but that what my family member was told by the school , that the home office rule and they re very strict on it . That was how I heard of the rule and went to check the home office

To answer your question I did google search since I am no expert and see what University of Sheffield states

https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/immigration/tier-4-application/inside-uk/dependants
Thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walesho(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sandyheart:

Has lectures started?

Yeah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
justwise:

Any of those two days will be fine.
Okay. Thank you Justwise. Also, if I print the bank statement by 30th of January, can I submit my Visa application in the evening of same 30th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mrtush:

Thank you so very much Sir, you've just made my day with this very important contribution.

God bless you lavishly..

I'm really greatful ....
God bless you too.

However, kindly answer Gavrelino123.

He needs your help so it will be nice to offer answer to his queries.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mrtush(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Gavrelino123:

Greetings bro
,what course ?
I sent you a PM
I'm searching for any Business management course 2 year..
thanks

Hi....

I actually don't know how to check mails on here but I was notified that you left a message.

To answer your questions. Project management is my intended course and it's a two years program.

If you can leave me your email contact it will be nice so we can talk more via email.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dami24(f): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mzstacie:

Have you gotten it yet? Mine hasn’t changed

TLS sent me an email that my passport is ready for collection but I couldn’t go today, so I will go and collect it tomorrow.

Don’t worry, I believe yours should be ready anytime soon too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
LagosismyHome:

I mean applying for Visa and not travelling....

But if you say they take it for Visa application without the other parent applying, then that good to know

Definitely for both
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lateef9699:

Okay. Thank you Justwise. Also, if I print the bank statement by 30th of January, can I submit my Visa application in the evening of same 30th

Sure you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Anitaamich: 12:08am On Jan 29, 2020
justwise:

Your husband doesn't have to travel with you if he is gainfully employed and would not want to leave his job, in that case you have to make care arrangement and secure appropriate accommodation then with a consent letter from your husband which will also include reasons why he couldn't travel with you people..his job or business could be one of the reasons but he can still apply for visiting visa later to visit your people.
Okay.. thank you justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by gsk4reality: 2:29am On Jan 29, 2020
Simran94:

Don’t use agents. I am also applying to Teesside for September 2020 and I’m applying myself. And if you are not sure, Teesside have representatives here in Nigeria that can put you through

Same here, I applied for September Entry program and won't be using any agent.

If you applied for September 2020 entry... Let's connect.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kode12: 3:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Sandyheart:

So it has nothing to do with decision being made or not
Your CAS is used when a decision is made. But the decision could be either ways, but now it has been made for sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (646)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.