Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336518 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lateef9699:
Visa application successful.
My timeline is as follows:
Date of application: 30th of January
Biometrics: 31st of January
Not straightforward mail: 31st of January,
I called to escalate my case on Tuesday 4th of February.
Mail of escalation was received same day. Visa was also stamped same day.
Collection mail: 5th of February.
Type of visa: super priority.
Please if your application is passing the advertised time frame, call them to escalate your case. It really works. I called and mailed before they helped with that. They initially said they cant escalate my application till after 15 working days but I kept disturbing them.
Justwise and every other person that has helped in one way or the other, I really appreciate you guys. May God bless you all.

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Tee08:
Visa Granted

Biometric 30th
Not straight forward mail on the 31st
Visa granted 4th
Collected today

Thanks justwise, caleb and to all the gurus here

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tee08: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please what are the port of entry questions?

Kindly help on that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ogechi2686: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
@justwise please I am a lady doing my Msc in uk living with my two kids and my husband. It has not been easy taken care of the kids while studying and working. My husband and i planning to invite my mother to visit us and look after the kids maybe 3months while my husband will have time to work so we can clear my school fees. My mother is 53 years and my fear is that she's not working but doing petty business which is not registered with CAC. I want to know if i apply for her and provide my statement of account proving that i can sponsor her trip and take care of her stay while in uk will they give her the visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ola9292(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lateef9699:
Please, I need help on getting a flight from lagos to Heathrow, London. I need advise on where to book cheap flight for this destination.
Use Egypt air. You can book on last
minute.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by DMainMan: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ogechi2686:
@justwise please I am a lady doing my Msc in uk living with my two kids and my husband. It has not been easy taken care of the kids while studying and working. My husband and i planning to invite my mother to visit us and look after the kids maybe 3months while my husband will have time to work so we can clear my school fees. My mother is 53 years and my fear is that she's not working but doing petty business which is not registered with CAC. I want to know if i apply for her and provide my statement of account proving that i can sponsor her trip and take care of her stay while in uk will they give her the visa?
Your best bet is for you to say she is unemployed and a house wife. Not easy to proof she is self employed as she will need CAC and company account.

However, you will need to proof she receives money from family monthly. Let the monthly payment reflect in her bank account for minimum of 3 months. I advise about incoming amount of 80,000 naira and expenses reflect in the account should be 20,000 naira. So every month there should be 60,000 naira. Then for 3 months, there should be about 180,000 naira in her account.

Then you must invite her, state that you are responsible for her feeding, travel fligh, living expenses and transport. Upload your 5 to 6 months bank statement, tenancy documents e,t,c. She will also need home tie evidence e.g property document from her or her husband, letter from her husband she is coming back stating the date she is leaving and coming back e.t.c

Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mobilipia(f): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2020
Bourne007:
Hearsay

Have you checked the requirements of any university to see if you meet up? Have you applied and got rejected or to supply more documents?

I was rejected by Anglia Ruskin university, Northumbria and Edinburgh Nappier.Though I applied to computer science because I have advance diploma in software engineering from NIIT and bachelor degree in human Resource management from Benin republic, I have almost 5 years of work experience in software development field so seeing that gave me the confidence that my previous diploma and work experience will give me an edge.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 1:00am On Feb 06, 2020
I have gotten admission to six school's now I am confuse.
University of westminster
Kingston university
University of Sunderland
Birghimam city university
University of derby. University of Greenwich

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 1:27am On Feb 06, 2020
What's the reason for the rejection?

Looking at https://www.bradford.ac.uk/international/country/benin/ for example, there's an entry requirement which will be similar to other universities.

Your experience, advance diploma and bachelor degree will definitely get you an offer in one of the universities

Mobilipia:

I was rejected by Anglia Ruskin university, Northumbria and Edinburgh Nappier.Though I applied to computer science because I have advance diploma in software engineering from NIIT and bachelor degree in human Resource management from Benin republic, I have almost 5 years of work experience in software development field so seeing that gave me the confidence that my previous diploma and work experience will give me an edge.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by DMainMan: 1:46am On Feb 06, 2020
Mobilipia:

They didnt give you admission because of bachelors degree in human Resource management.
Not because of Benin republic.

Also, for you to do Masters degree in Computer science, you must have done Bachelors degree in a computing related course.

If you want to do anything related to IT, then choose Masters degree in Information Technology and not computer science.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tee08: 4:53am On Feb 06, 2020
Someone should answer this please

Tee08:
Please what are the port of entry questions?

Kindly help on that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Stephanie22: 5:05am On Feb 06, 2020
Can I present a 50,000 naira as my monthly salary in a UK study visa or it is too small?

Note: I am not the one paying for my school fees and living expenses. What is the houses advise for the least amount of Salary pay that is presentable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sen2paco: 5:08am On Feb 06, 2020
Tee08:
Someone should answer this please

General questions like your school, course of study, where you will be staying, your sponsor etc. It’s nothing to worry about. Take along your documents you used for admission and visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sen2paco: 5:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Stephanie22:
Can I present a 50,000 naira as my monthly salary in a UK study visa or it is too small?

Note: I am not the one paying for my school fees and living expenses. What is the houses advise for the least amount of Salary pay that is presentable

Long as it’s a student visa, the pay less Attention on your pay/salary so far your not self sponsored. I assumed your being sponsored by your parent so you either tender their bank statement or have them transfer the funds into yours
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mobilipia(f): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Bourne007:
What's the reason for the rejection?

Looking at https://www.bradford.ac.uk/international/country/benin/ for example, there's an entry requirement which will be similar to other universities.

Your experience, advance diploma and bachelor degree will definitely get you an offer in one of the universities

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mobilipia(f): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2020
DMainMan:

They didnt give you admission because of bachelors degree in human Resource management.
Not because of Benin republic.

Also, for you to do Masters degree in Computer science, you must have done Bachelors degree in a computing related course.

If you want to do anything related to IT, then choose Masters degree in Information Technology and not computer science.
thank you Bros, I will look for schools that offer those courses then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2020
Ogechi2686:

Can you convince your husband to work night shift? Bringing your mum for 3months may not be solution
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ogechi2686: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2020
Yes he can but i have lots of things to cover up in school and also preparing to write the ielts test to enable me work and here after graduation as a nurse. My intention is bringing my mother and focus within the three months and study well while my husband will be working full time
justwise:

Can you convince your husband to work night shift? Bringing your mum for 3months may not be solution
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Stephanie22: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2020
sen2paco:

Long as it’s a student visa, the pay less Attention on your pay/salary so far your not self sponsored. I assumed your being sponsored by your parent so you either tender their bank statement or have them transfer the funds into yours
Okay thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2020
Pls UK tuition fee is it paid in pounds or euros
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by blank(f): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2020
Ogechi2686:

If you apply, please don't mention that she's coming to babysit as that can be termed working.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2020
Phatkings:
Pls UK tuition fee is it paid in pounds or euros

UK is a pound currency country .....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2020
I greet everyone in the house please I need your advice on how I can get masters admission, I've been doing some research but still can't find the school who can accept me because I graduated with a low grade (third class) and I studied sociology please anyone who can put me through

@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by DMainMan: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Gbp2020:
I greet everyone in the house please I need your advice on how I can get masters admission, I've been doing some research but still can't find the school who can accept me because I graduated with a low grade (third class) and I studied sociology please anyone who can put me through

@justwise
What course do you want to apply for?

Do you have valuable experience?

Is your SOP splendid?

Which universities did you apply to?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Julius10(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
DMainMan:

In addition, your reference letter should be from your manager detailing your roles and responsibilities. He should state that that you are more than capable of studying MSc and indicate your importance to the company.

Foll0w all these, and admission is yours.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
DMainMan:

Is your SOP splendid?

I want to apply for criminology or any related courses crime investigation or social work

I just have two years experience

Teesside university

Do you mean my statement of purpose?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sterlin01: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=hosey post=86367523]
Nice one. Someone can actually help you as you have clearly asked your question. This is what I was clamouring for.

Bro, UK is very expensive to study. Spending 3 years for undergraduate amounts to an average of 50000 pounds when you consider cost of living.

Bro, if you do courses below degree level, you wont be able to stay after your studies. Training too is expensive.
You can come to study an HNC course in Scotland. But is still expensive. 6,000 pounds per year in addition to living expenses.

You cannot bring your dependant for any course below postgraduate level.

My advise is for you to study in Nigeria. You can try private universities which will give admission easily and no strike. Education and exams will be easy as you are being thought what will come out. The low student ratio will enable you to understand your subject.

When you have your degree, you can now apply for one year Masters in d UK. You can bring your dependants and family. You can even get full scholarship in UK, USA, CANADA, CHINA, AUSTRALIA like how I did. Just try and have first class or at least 2.1.

Take care bro.

[ Please Hosey , I would like you to assist me concerning my postgraduate study in abroad .

First class in Econimics (4.66/5.0)

Distinction in Banking and Finance (3.63/4.0).

I would love you to guide me on how to secure full scholarship either for Phd or master degree in abroad.]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walexy5050(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Please house, I want to go for TB test next week...please what is the process?
Will I pay first and book appointment later or I can pay and do the test same day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
DMainMan:

Is your SOP splendid?

I want to apply for any of this...
criminology
crime investigation
Youth Work and Community Development
Peace and Development
International Human Rights Practice
Social work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sterlin01: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Please Hosey and other Nairalanders , I would like you guys to assist me concerning my postgraduate study in abroad .

First class in Econimics (4.66/5.0)

Distinction in Banking and Finance (3.63/4.0).

I would love you guys to guide me on how to secure full scholarship either for Phd or master degree in abroad

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.