Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1337407 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Eyitayorme:
Good Morning everyone.

I have an offer for MPH at Teesside University in September.

I would like clarification on some questions I have.
1) Resumption date is September 21 ( orientation is for 19th). School is asking for account statement for CAS processing not earlier than 21st June...What day would you advice that my account statement starts counting from?
2) I would be using the same account for TEIR 4 VISA, how can I be on the safe side Incase my school delays with CAS and still not exceed the 30 days old for VISA

I will like to add that I am trying to be very fast and all so I can have enough time for Standard VISA application

Thank you for your kind response
if it is Teesside University you can’t get CAS unless three month to your intended resumption date. If your bank is slow in confirming your statement of account it will take ages for you to get the CAS. During my time Teesside’s mail on confirmation of my account statement by GTB was not attended too and it took like one month before I got GTB to reply to the mail sent to them it even took the intervention of a nairalander I met here that works in GTB that helped me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by farouk1989: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lola97:
I also applied to Glasgow Caledonian university and was replied yesterday but don't know how to go about it
Hi, good afternoon. Am also interested in applying to that school... How do u go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by farouk1989: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
Rify:
Good Morning House, Thank you to everyone giving these clarifications free of charge. Your posts are helping.

I got admission to do MSC Global Healthcare Management,I have a science background. Going through this post made me have a change of mind if Tier 2 Visa is part of the plan in the long run. Now I am looking at applying for MSC Adult Nursing/Mental Health Nursing. I have been reading up and I see one of the requirement is usually a health-related degree or some long hours of experience (voluntary /paid).

Please I need advice from people who have either gone through this path or know about it, are there schools that do not require this?

Will appreciate every input I can get.
Hi, am planning on applying for same course, am from science background too...pls do let us rub minds together ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tobexin:
if it is Teesside University you can’t get CAS unless three month to your intended resumption date. If your bank is slow in confirming your statement of account it will take ages for you to get the CAS. During my time Teesside’s mail on confirmation of my account statement by GTB was not attended too and it took like one month before I got GTB to reply to the mail sent to them it even took the intervention of a nairalander I met here that works in GTB that helped me.

Hello! How long ago was this (your statement confirmation I mean) I think I’ll need help getting GTB to confirm my bank statement quickly too. Please help.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Eyitayorme: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tobexin:

Wow
Thank you so much Tobexin for responding.

Is the delay issue with Teesside or the bank?
If it’s with the bank, does that mean I can keep going there to worry them to avoid delay as soon as I am sure the school has sent them confirmation mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Eyitayorme:

Wow
Thank you so much Tobexin for responding.

Is the delay issue with Teesside or the bank?
If it’s with the bank, does that mean I can keep going there to worry them to avoid delay as soon as I am sure the school has sent them confirmation mail?
The delay is from the bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Eyitayorme: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Simran94:

The delay is from the bank
Thanks �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Fwaz: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good day all!
It's more than a month since my visa got refused though I applied for administrative review & it wasn't successful..please how long does it takes ukvi to refund my IHS Will they notify me by mail while refunding it coz I used someone's account when making the payment
@ justwise@logisismyhome
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by adesammie(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hello Guys,

Please what do I need to present for an Administrative Review. I was refused Visa on the ground that my bank couldn't be contacted. The bank has issued me a letter telling them (Ukvi) that they were not contacted either through mail or phone call. I initially wanted it to slide but my school require I do an Admin Review before a new CAS can be issued to me for September admission.

What do I need to submit for the Administrative Review?

I have less than 5 days before the 28 days to trigger Admin Review elapse.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tobexin:
were you referred to an agent in nigeria by teeside uni after you submitted your application?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by saintkay107(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by waledora(f): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and my sister wants to do her MSc in UK. Pls I need the steps involved and the sites to search for schools.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Neneokoye: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hello gurus,
I was denied K1 visa last year October and I want to know if it will affect my UK student visa application.
You can also advise how I can put in successful application as my school start date is in May.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
onecoder:

were you referred to an agent in nigeria by teeside uni after you submitted your application?
No at all but they have an agent here in Nigeria which her duties is to guide you through the visa application processes and it is absolutely free but I didn’t make use of her services because I have nairaland here to help me. She keeps calling to inquiry about my processes then.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Neneokoye:
Hello gurus,
I was denied K1 visa last year October and I want to know if it will affect my UK student visa application.
You can also advise how I can put in successful application as my school start date is in May.
no at all Uk operates a point based system once u meet the requirements no problem unless the reason for your last refusal was due to fraud or other illegal reasons then you are in for it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
waledora:
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and my sister wants to do her MSc in UK. Pls I need the steps involved and the sites to search for schools.

Thanks
make google your friend. Search list of Universities in Uk then start checking the courses that will suit her. Don’t forget to start from page 1 of this thread, lots and loads of information is there to help you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
saintkay107:
Greetings.
Please I need advice.
I applied for MSc Accounting & Finance in a UK university. However i was denied admission on the ground that i have completed my ACCA certification and that the modules are similar which means that i will be repeating the same modules. I plan on changing to MSc international Business. Please what are my chances of getting a Tier 2 Job with my ACCA certificate and MSc international business if i decide to stay back after my studies?
management courses isn’t in shortage occupation list hence UK don’t need more of those that studied such courses. Search for the list on google then chose those courses you can blend your background with. There are lot of courses as a person with a management background can blend into in the shortage list.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sirgigs: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
What bank is this please

adesammie:
Hello Guys,

Please what do I need to present for an Administrative Review. I was refused Visa on the ground that my bank couldn't be contacted. The bank has issued me a letter telling them (Ukvi) that they were not contacted either through mail or phone call. I initially wanted it to slide but my school require I do an Admin Review before a new CAS can be issued to me for September admission.

What do I need to submit for the Administrative Review?

I have less than 5 days before the 28 days to trigger Admin Review elapse.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ignis: 4:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Fwaz:
Good day all!
It's more than a month since my visa got refused though I applied for administrative review & it wasn't successful..please how long does it takes ukvi to refund my IHS Will they notify me by mail while refunding it coz I used someone's account when making the payment
@ justwise@logisismyhome

Have you contacted them for the refund?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:06am On Feb 25, 2020
Fwaz:
Good day all!
@ justwise@logisismyhome

You need to contact them else it takes almost 6weeks or more
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mctee07: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2020
Hello, please i applied for the same program in Teesside
i sent you a request to connect, kindly respond

Eyitayorme:
Good Morning everyone.

I have an offer for MPH at Teesside University in September.

I would like clarification on some questions I have.
1) Resumption date is September 21 ( orientation is for 19th). School is asking for account statement for CAS processing not earlier than 21st June...What day would you advice that my account statement starts counting from?
2) I would be using the same account for TEIR 4 VISA, how can I be on the safe side Incase my school delays with CAS and still not exceed the 30 days old for VISA

I will like to add that I am trying to be very fast and all so I can have enough time for Standard VISA application

Thank you for your kind response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yusfaith78(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Morning Everyone
Please do I need to upload copies of previous visas to France when applying for UK Tier 4 dependant visa? Urgent reply needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2020
yusfaith78:
Morning Everyone
Please do I need to upload copies of previous visas to France when applying for UK Tier 4 dependant visa? Urgent reply needed

There no relationship between the two. ... so no
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by echibuogwu(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please I need some advice... I’m planning to apply for a two years postgraduate program in a UK school, I’m sponsoring myself and please I want to know if there’s a possibility to raise my tuition fee within two years while doing menial jobs dere.( the tuition fee is 10k pounds)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
echibuogwu:
Please I need some advice... I’m planning to apply for a two years postgraduate program in a UK school, I’m sponsoring myself and please I want to know if there’s a possibility to raise my tuition fee within two years while doing menial jobs dere.( the tuition fee is 10k pounds)

its not impossible......which school??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dubajek: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please gurus in the house, can you recommend any university that can offer me masters in social work with accounting background.
Thanks

Tobexin:
management courses isn’t in shortage occupation list hence UK don’t need more of those that studied such courses. Search for the list on google then chose those courses you can blend your background with. There are lot of courses as a person with a management background can blend into in the shortage list.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by echibuogwu(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
I’m considering three schools... Greenwich University, Kingston University and Northumbria University. I want to choose a Course with two years program so I can have enough time to work during summer break. Please I’ll like to get enough info and advice cos I have seen a lot of discouraging comments online. So please I’ll appreciate any info I get here.
WARUM:

its not impossible......which school??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
echibuogwu:
I’m considering three schools... Greenwich University, Kingston University and Northumbria University. I want to choose a Course with two years program so I can have enough time to work during summer break. Please I’ll like to get enough info and advice cos I have seen a lot of discouraging comments online. So please I’ll appreciate any info I get here.
As opposed to the £10,000 you stated earlier,
Kingston University is £14,500 per year, so for a two years course? It would be more than that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.