Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1338297 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 12:50am On Apr 17, 2020
DMainMan:

You are right. Most UK or European student in Teeside university are 2.2 graduates.
The brilliant and intelligent ones are in top UK schools. School fees is virtually the same so they opt for the top schools.

To meet your professor, just email him.

My guy thank you I was trying to explain the importance of ranking but no over sabi house husbands go show themselves
Ndi itk

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 1:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Aprokodaughter:
Tobexin stated that HE WANTS TO SHARE HIS OWN EXPERIENCE in his first paragraph.

I don't Why are people still arguing about Tobexin own experience? Some of you can argue for Africa... Kai!

You can talk about your own experience.

Any ‘experience’ that makes a sweeping statement is false and nonsense.
If in a white forum, a French boy who has gone to study Philosophy in Yenegoa writes that from his experience, AFRICANS.... read again, AFRICANS are not brilliant. Will you, @Aprokodaughter clap for him and say he is only talking from his experience?

For someone who hasn’t spent up to 6 months in a European Country (UK) to generally claim that EUROPEANS are not brilliant, that is not a personal experience. That is unacceptable.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 1:02am On Apr 17, 2020
preciousmathias:
Good day everyone, am so happy to be in this group, Please is it easy to apply and get visa with part-time course in UK ??
I was also offered admission on 3 years part-time course, I want to know if anybody has advice on this though I still have full time admission too.

If it’s a PBS Tier-4 visa you are after, the short answer to your question is: No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 1:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Anitaamich:

My thoughts exactly, some people are just waiting for an opportunity to attack somebody.. it’s terrible!!!

Much more terrible is ‘somebody’ lumping up an entire CONTINENT and describing them as ‘Not brilliant’

Then lumping up another massive continent (Asia) and describing them as ‘Brilliant & Intelligent’

Do unto others as you would like it to be unto you.

If someone posts online that NIGERIANS are dumb-asses because such a one encountered 5 (out of 200,000,000 Nigerians) and that person is called out for making that silly statement, will you consider it an attack?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 1:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Mikeval001:
Exactly,some people need to digest and process they read. The guy clearly said he want to share HIS OWN EXPERIENCE,how is this so difficult for some people to understand.
God help us all

What is there to digest is that the ‘own experience’ insults an entire continent, albeit unjustifiably and with no empirical evidence.

God help is all?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Samopex05:

I asked because I have read severally where tier 4 dependant visas were denied based on genuine and subsisting relationships even after presenting marriage certificate.

Are you sure.... sometime be careful about hearsay as some information might be missing such as maybe lack of maintenance fund

If anyone follows the rules then it should be fine. Present a marriage certificate and other supporting evidence to show the marriage is still on (subsisting)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 17, 2020
LaaJiblik:

If in a white forum, a French boy who has gone to study Philosophy in Yenegoa writes that from his experience, AFRICANS.... read again, AFRICANS are not brilliant. Will you, @Aprokodaughter clap for him and say he is only talking from his experience?

For someone who hasn’t spent up to 6 months in a European Country (UK) to generally claim that EUROPEANS are not brilliant, that is not a personal experience. That is unacceptable.

The Reason why he used the word NOTICED(he has his reason for stating that) and even if you don't like what he said there are mature ways you can correct him instead of calling him a liar like we are in a market place.

That's why you should have stated your own experience.

There were salient points he talked about but its the least you guys want to dwell on.

Since I joined this forum he is the only one taking his time to share details about his school, part-time job and classes compared to most of you that just came here to argue.

As for the French boy example you gave I will read through his write up first, understand and give him the right answer in mature way.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 1:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Kk
Phatkings:

Orgar Don show face
I hold my bobo juice dey wait you
Mind you his not others
U see wetin go cheap school dey cause
Or rather school without clout
Or high ranking
Definitely na the left overs they go dere
I still hold my bobo juice wetin for ur attack
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 1:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Correct
LaaJiblik:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 1:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Well said
LaaJiblik:

Much more terrible is ‘somebody’ lumping up an entire CONTINENT and describing them as ‘Not brilliant’

Then lumping up another massive continent (Asia) and describing them as ‘Brilliant & Intelligent’

Do unto others as you would like it to be unto you.

If someone posts online that NIGERIANS are dumb-asses because such a one encountered 5 (out of 200,000,000 Nigerians) and that person is called out for making that silly statement, will you consider it an attack?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fculek: 3:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Hello house
Please I have a valid tourist uk 6 months visa , and I just got an admission in a university in Uk . Will I have to reapply for study visa or the school will help change my status.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 6:16am On Apr 17, 2020
The first set of people you meet and surround ursef with when you arrive UK will most likely determine ur life in the UK.

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:20am On Apr 17, 2020
fculek:
Hello house
Please I have a valid tourist uk 6 months visa , and I just got an admission in a university in Uk . Will I have to reapply for study visa or the school will help change my status.

Definitely you have to apply for student visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:26am On Apr 17, 2020
Samopex05:

In this case;

1) Did an Introduction ceremony in May 2019. Would be going to registry sometimes in May/June once the economy is back to normal

2) Pictures dated as far back as 4years ago including personal outings, family events etc

3)Chat history: WhatsApp (2018 till date due to the fact that we change phones from time to time)

Instagram Chats ( 2017 till date)

Is it safe to apply with dependant for September 2020 academic session ?

Ok those pictures and chats + marriage certificate will help your application greatly. You don't have to add alll the pictures and chats, select one or two from each year and 2-3 pages of chat log.

Regarding your last question...yes it's safe as long as you meet the financial requirement for dependant visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BlueBeard(m): 6:27am On Apr 17, 2020
omopapa:
The first set of people you meet and surround ursef with when you arrive UK will most likely determine ur life in the UK.
Deep shocked This your statement na bomb...this really got me thinking hard

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mobilipia(f): 6:48am On Apr 17, 2020
justwise:

Ok those pictures and chats + marriage certificate will help your application greatly. You don't have to add alll the pictures and chats, select one or two from each year and 2-3 pages of chat log.

Regarding your last question...yes it's safe as long as you meet the financial requirement for dependant visa.
for someone that's married for 8 years and 3 kids, is there need to show pictures and chats?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Mobilipia:
for someone that's married for 8 years and 3 kids, is there need to show pictures and chats?

Yes.

If you can show 8yrs old marriage certificate why can't you show pictures taken during that period? If you don't chat fine but don't you take family picture?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ge0grapher(m): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Hello guys!! Can Someone please put me through on how to acquire a fully funded scholarship to any school in the UK (Masters), and how is easy/ difficult is obtaining one ?? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mindlog: 7:24am On Apr 17, 2020
omopapa:

Deep, truer words were never spoken.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Plus21: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2020
I am so much enjoying these discussion...

*people who are new in the UK are giving their DETAILED AND VALID experience (although very young experience) and it's helping us so much.

**The OGAs in the house (with massive UK experience) are correcting the errors in "*". And further giving us a more precise view BASED on EXPERIENCE.

My advice....
1. If u are in "*" you better not get offended by the comments of "**" but try to add the positive part of their comments to make ur own UK journey very successful.

2. if you are in "**"...pls and Pls continue to share your experience and correct any misinformation. but sha do it politely.

3. if you are a prospective UK student... you better be smart and not get into their argument. Just take ur pen and paper and note ALLLL thier points as ur prepare for ur journey.

if you are not in 1,2,3...pls just watch and don't come and be causing fight btw "*" and "**".

Pls where is that guy with bobo ...pls give me 2 bottles....i need to enjoy this thread more�

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2020
Plus21:

*people who are new in the UK are giving their DETAILED AND VALID experience (although very young experience) and it's helping us so much.

**The OGAs in the house (with massive UK experience) are correcting the errors in "*". And further giving us a more precise view BASED on EXPERIENCE.

My advice....
1. If u are in "*" you better now get offended by the comments of "**" but try to add the positive part of their comments to make ur own UK journey very successful.

2. if you are in "**"...pls and Pls continue to share your experience and correct any misinformation. but sha do it politely.

3. if you are a prospective UK student... you better be smart and not get into their argument. Just take ur pen and paper and note ALLLL thier points as ur prepare for ur journey.

if you are not in 1,2,3...pls just watch and don't come and be causing fight btw "*" and "**".

Pls where is that guy with bobo ...pls give me 2 bottles....i need to enjoy this thread more�

cheesy love this comment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by NomzyJust(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2020
ELff:

Lol, Started learning it already. It is quite interesting but programming has never been my thing. At the moment, I no grt choice, I will need a good ROI on my investment.

Bro, I would like to know where you're learning yours. I am learning mine on Edx.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mindlog: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Plus21:

My advice....
1. If u are in "*" you better now get offended by the comments of "**" but try to add the positive part of their comments to make ur own UK journey very successful.

Love the comical way you presented it, am in number 3. cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Plus21: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2020
LagosismyHome:

cheesy love this comment
Ahhhh... my own madam like my post... � I am one of ur biggest fans oooooooo... from US thread to here to everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Plus21: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Mindlog:

Love the comical way you presented it, am in number 3. cheesy
My dear na ur category go gain pass.. just hold ur pen and paper. #success
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2020
Plus21:

My advice....
1. If u are in "*" you better not get offended by the comments of "**" but try to add the positive part of their comments to make ur own UK journey very successful.

Coming right away with bigi gala
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by beautyfoch: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Guys please I need help with this grin

beautyfoch:
Greetings house.

Please is there any prospective student of Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU) or anyone conversant with the school.

What's the school like in terms of teaching, the location and life in general?

I recently got an offer in Nursing from the school. I'll appreciate your inputs and advice.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Putting the current Pandemic into consideration, when is the best time to pay for tuition fee deposit for September intake in a UK university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2020
piazon:
Putting the current Pandemic into consideration, when is the best time to pay for tuition fee deposit for September intake in a UK university?

When its all over
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

When its all over

grin.... but I think so too. I would let the dust settle

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ELff: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2020
NomzyJust:

Bro, I would like to know where you're learning yours. I am learning mine on Edx.

I use a lot of platforms. I tried using just YouTube but found out that YouTube videos might not help me learn properly (Please this is based on my own personal experience). I decided to learn theory alongside practice, alongside YouTube videos and this has helped my learning alot.

I am using :
https://www.programiz.com/python-programming
https://www.tutorialspoint.com/python/index.htm
https://medium.com/swlh/5-free-python-courses-for-beginners-to-learn-online-e1ca90687caf
https://www.guru99.com/python-tutorials.html
https://www.learnpython.org/

You can Google for more sources...

I also try to use Google alot. For example, if I am on a particular topic, say Variables. I read through all of the platforms above on variables before going to watch any YouTube video on variables.

This method is time draining but works for me as it helps me understand everything I read and practice properly.

Also different sources provides different explanations to Topics. I loose nothing reading/learning from all sources, I gain more knowledge and get a holistic view on every topic I'm reading about on python.

Like I said, this works for me so your approach might be different. You just have to find what works for you and stick with it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.