Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336260 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2016
yomiselmer:

hello zaty. I just called UKVI. they said a decision was made on my application yesterday, though I am still yet to receive decision mail. I think it takes sometime for the decision mail to be sent, as I remember that when mzsi called, they told her a decision had already been made, but it still took her 2 extra days to receive the decision mail.

I am hopeful you will get your decision mail today. here is UKVI number if you need to call to confirm the status of your application 01 440 6203

I received an email that it has been processed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dee95: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dynamitehimself:

Gtb

Not a dollar card right? I don't know what's wrong with them telling me I must use a dollar card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chuksbenin: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Be aware that MrsF 's child is a minor and as such has a carer in the UK who should have the maintenance fund in his or her account. She's just talking about the tuition fee so her case is quite different from yours.

MrsDaniels:

Chuksbenin pls am very very aware of this fact even before u began contributing on here. My question isnt related to the response u giving.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yomiselmer: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
zaty:

I received an email that it has been processed.
When did you receive the mail, today? Wow does that mean they need more time to make a decision? Maybe you should call them, what do you think?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by elope: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
icebot:

Bro, you will have to create a new visa application. Once you book an appointment and the visa fee is not paid within 3 hours, you may not be able to proceed with that visa application.
it will atill go thru. do u really need to call embassy on d rate? just asking tho
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
yomiselmer:

When did you receive the mail, today? Wow does that mean they need more time to make a decision? Maybe you should call them, what do you think?

I am gonna wait to see if I can get the decision mail. If not I'm gonna call them by 4pm. See the contact mail content below:

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status blah blah.. and found that the application has been processed and it should
be with you in the next few days.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by icebot: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dynamitehimself:

Money for health surcharge has being collected

You will have to pay for the health surcharge again for the new application and request for refund for the initial payment made.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dynamitehimself:
Plz guys I want to find out something.started my my visa application 25th yesterday paid for ihs but when I got to the stage of visa payment the card says could not be complete.early this morning I went to the bank and I was told the transaction exceeded the limit of $1000.And I have received a msg also that the appointment i bookeis cancelled because of failed payment. What i want to confirm is if the embassy will use oando rate for yesterday for me or that of today. Because I intend using someone else card to complete the transaction now.Though on my application page I see application started 25th August.

Cc justwise, olowo, fizzle etal

The rate of the day you submitted and paid for the application and not the day you started applying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by WILLIAMS10: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pls has anyone paid for visa and IHS recently. Although I'm convinced my IHS will cost$301(£225) but I keep hearing different visa fee; is it $446 or $521.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dynamitehimself(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
icebot:

You will have to pay for the health surcharge again for the new application and request for refund for the initial payment made.

God forbid.Don't always reply people from asumptions or what you feel.This is a public forum for christ sake. As we speak i have completed the transaction and paid the visa fee.i have received confirmation mail as well as payment receipt.una fit give people heart attackoo.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
zaty:

I am gonna wait to see if I can get the decision mail. If not I'm gonna call them by 4pm. See the contact mail content below:

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status blah blah.. and found that the application has been processed and it should
be with you in the next few days.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery.

Instead of calling them, I email them. So that was the response I got.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dynamitehimself(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
justwise:

The rate of the day you submitted and paid for the application and not the day you started applying

I submitted the application yesterday even paid for ihs .Anyway I have paid for the visa fees with another card and even my appointment date was still the same. And the application page still shows 25th. Thanks all the same.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dynamitehimself(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
WILLIAMS10:
Pls has anyone paid for visa and IHS recently. Although I'm convinced my IHS will cost$301(£225) but I keep hearing different visa fee; is it $446 or $521.

It's 446 I paid today

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Finally, the long awaited decision mail has arrived.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Finally! The Long Awaited Decision Mail has Arrived
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by icebot: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dynamitehimself:

Don't always reply people from asumptions or what you feel.This is a public forum for christ sake. As we speak i have completed the transaction and paid the visa fee.i have received confirmation mail as well as payment receipt.una fit give people heart attackoo.

Sorry about that. It wasn't intentional. Actually a colleague of mine had the same problem and told me what he had to do to get it resolved. No vex. Me sef I am yet to apply, simply learning from people's experience while waiting for my school to reply my email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mzsI: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
zaty:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mzsI: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
zaty:

Whoop whoop! Thats one step closer to ur visa, now another wait for collection. All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
mzsI:

Whoop whoop! Thats one step closer to ur visa, now another wait for collection. All the best

Thanks mzsI. My waiting period will end on Tuesday hopefully.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mzsI: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
zaty:

Thanks mzsI. My waiting period will end on Tuesday hopefully.

Have you firmed up travelling plans already?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Chuksbenin pls i beg u to pls kindly get off my case. Am not a dummy nor blind not to be able to understand or see what @mrsF told me. Be it maintenance or tuition thats kept in an acc. Fact still remains either of the both went through '28days' rule. Pls

chuksbenin:
Be aware that MrsF 's child is a minor and as such has a carer in the UK who should have the maintenance fund in his or her account. She's just talking about the tuition fee so her case is quite different from yours.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by elope: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dynamitehimself:

God forbid.Don't always reply people from asumptions or what you feel.This is a public forum for christ sake. As we speak i have completed the transaction and paid the visa fee.i have received confirmation mail as well as payment receipt.una fit give people heart attackoo.
whats the God forbid there...thats not an assumption... that is what happens when u cancel an application.. congrats tho
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
mzsI:

Have you firmed up travelling plans already?
I intend to travel 31. But I think I'll change my mind. And you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cranberry17: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
soulhighman:

Sorry about the gender mistake.
If I may ask, were you there around 11 am?
I want to know if you were the fair lady I saw there waiting for hers at the time I was leaving with mine.

I was there some mins past 11am.
I'm not light skinned oh, I'm chocolate brown. Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mzsI: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
zaty:

I intend to travel 31. But I think I'll change my mind. And you?

Thats quite close, im planning first week in Sept
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by soulhighman(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Cranberry17:

I was there some mins past 11am.
I'm not light skinned oh, I'm chocolate brown. Lol
grin then you are not the lady I saw there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
And the pound keeps climbing like a monkey in search of banana. Pound no sells for 530 at the blackmarket. Oh my country Nigeria. Where did we get it all wrong?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by soulhighman(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
zaty:
Congrats.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by soulhighman(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
fizzile:
And the pound keeps climbing like a monkey in search of banana. Pound no sells for 530 at the blackmarket. Oh my country Nigeria. Where did we get it all wrong?
530? Oh no.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wishing u and me and everyone here the very best. And Gods favor wud speak for us all.

elope:

application was submitted on monday this week. still being hopeful and prayerful

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wonder what the hell buhari is doing . Wven the banks are not been helpful cos i dnt see why cbn wud give dem pounds for as low as 412 for instance and u ll see their abokis selling to u 510 upwards mehn dts just so wicked. And now flight ticket prices r skyrocking. For dose who got der visas if u wanna book make sure its during weekdays ur to leave if na weekend u wan buy ticket just as u dey see Oanda madness na so airline prices dey be too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by uncover: 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
fizzile:

fizzile:
Bad news: Naira Crosses 400/$ Mark At Parallel Market After FX Ban On 9 Banks. Just saw this on the frontpage here on NL. This is what you get when you vote a dullard and an unserious fellow into power. Am shocked the CBN Governor is still on that sit. God help us

MrsDaniels:
Wonder what the hell buhari is doing . Wven the banks are not been helpful cos i dnt see why cbn wud give dem pounds for as low as 412 for instance and u ll see their abokis selling to u 510 upwards mehn dts just so wicked. And now flight ticket prices r skyrocking. For dose who got der visas if u wanna book make sure its during weekdays ur to leave if na weekend u wan buy ticket just as u dey see Oanda madness na so airline prices dey be too.

I think in the interest of not derailing the thread, we should avoid statements that are uncalled for. We all have diverse opinions on the state of the nation and the causes of our crisis. But in the interest of saneness, we choose not to voice them here because, glaringly, THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO DO THAT. This topic is centered on Tier 4 Visa not Buhari or northerners!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.