Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs (32627 Views)

2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt / Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Spybradd: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
xtervaganza:
you call other people waste while ojukwu the bastard wasted 3 million of your zombie ppl and others are wasting away in foreign prison

omo ale

AGBERO...
grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Riokempex1234: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
two days ago a 25 yr old man from kano raped a girl of 1 and half yr. stil u compare ur self with us
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by shurlermoz(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by tunde1200(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
yes ooo

Chibuike Anyasor, 33, and Joe Iwuchukwu Odemegwo, 51.

lekjons:
say 'NO NO' to tribalism!

NB: I'm proudly Oduduwa!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by ExInferis(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ikiriye:

At the airport 53m was Yoruba how about that bigot and tribalist.

goat. you're not making sense

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by omonnakoda: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
I only came here for one reason;to check whether Urhobos have now started drug trafficking but as usual it is Igala people.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by ExInferis(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
nwannaeto:
and so fucking what.mumu.if they succeeded,and came back to zoogeria,u Yoruba go dey call them chairman,may u for chop from their exploits.ewu

na ya papa wey no get work go dey call them chairman

mumu. your people dey fckup una dey encourage them.

tribe of crooks
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by omonnakoda: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
chemystery:

Say NO to tribalism
I wonder when i see people like you who fight for their tribe and religion and speak against others tribe and religion.
These are things we didnt choose on our own accord. We only came to the world and found ourselves as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Igala, Ibibio, Annang, Bikwara, Yala, Tiv, Idoma,....

If you have thought of it that you could have been an Igbo, you wouldn't come here to spew trash concerning other tribes.

According to this logic we could have come as pigs or goats .Well I do not buy that
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by tunde1200(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin
ilyas26:
Igbo kwenu, spoiling nigeria's name since 1800. Abeg una for carry the narcotics go china or Indonesia na
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by omonla555: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Why Crimes is the birth right of some people from where the sun rises?

They are extending their territory and also claiming Lagos is their Father's land.

God will judge these infidels.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Ihuomadinihu: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Igbos are Natural Hustlers. The average Igbo man finds it extremly difficult to beg or depend on another man. The only problem here is that these ones are doing it through illegal channels. At the end of the day,it's still 100 times better than the Devilish Diabolical Ritualistic South Western part of Nigeria. People that can't survive without Ritual Scarifice and Killing. People that will send off their Kings with Live Human Beings. Ritualists!!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by dedugbaa(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
chemystery:

Say NO to tribalism
I wonder when i see people like you who fight for their tribe and religion and speak against others tribe and religion.
Tomorrow you will be the first to shout RACISM when a white man does so against a black.
Why wont the white look down on us when we cant be our brother's keeper.
It is folly to fight for a religion, tribe or race. These are things we didnt choose on our own accord. We only came to the world and found ourselves as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Igala, Ibibio, Annang, Bikwara, Yala, Tiv, Idoma,....

If you have thought of it that you could have been an Igbo, you wouldn't come here to spew trash concerning other tribes.

If you are moved by these words please try put these to a halt, else continue and see where it leads you, see how much it credits to your account.

I hate these fights between Igbo & Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. It irks me so much. Let's put it to a halt!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM/RACISM
@ Chemystery:God bless you so much finally I have seen someone of like mind,it is really commendable that you have decided to put Nigeria First,pls keep posting your wonderfully articulated,balanced and mature comment,you have just won a big fan,qudos my fellow countryman.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Ifamex(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
lwise:
Flat headers disgracing Nigeria since 1960.
you be shekau brother?
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by ladyfaith12: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
TOO BAD!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by IYANGBALI: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
The biafran lords,heboeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by omonnakoda: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Igbos are Natural Hustlers. The average Igbo man finds it extremly difficult to beg or depend on another man. The only problem here is that these ones are doing it through illegal channels. At the end of the day,it's still 100 times better than the Devilish Diabolical Ritualistic South Western part of Nigeria. People that can't survive without Ritual Scarifice and Killing. People that will send off their Kings with Live Human Beings. Ritualists!!
Unlike the average Ogoni and Tiv men who enjoy begging and depending on other men.
The Okija shrine is a well know Ijaw shrine where diabolical rituals take place Eboes do no do such.Okotoko was an Igala found with human heads,Eboes don't do such!
Cynthia Okosogu was killed by Olisaeloka Ezike a Fulani man! Eboes don't do such His accomplice Okumo Nwabufo was an Itsekiri man Eboes don't do such!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
sukkot:
whats your beef with yoruba ? why you cant get yoruba out of your mouth ? shocked

I have no beef with them! Yorubas made me who i am today. they brought out the tribal awareness in me by ugly experiences i and some people i know had with them. As long as they (yorubastards) can't get Igbos out of their mouth, i will reciprocate the gesture!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by pasol4real(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
ExInferis:
before i even opened the thread, i knew they were going to be igboes.

Yes o,igbos are hardworking n illustrious.
Get rich or die trying .
At least this is better than suicide
Which my lazy yellowbar brothers are configured to . grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by summerflame(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Why are u this frustrated bitch?.... Don't u think it is high time u join your fellow "frying pan headed" baboons in jail.... Asshole
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by nike4love: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
three major crimes in nigeria 1.crimes related to hustling and making fast money =igbo 2.in relation to forgery (Oluwale) of documents and online scam =yoruba 3.if you hear say bomb don blow ppl no need to open the news link nah hausa. IF YOU KNOW SAY YOUR TRIBE BE ALL SAINTS QUOTE ME.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Jyde89: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
MadCow1:

What has luck got to do with it..
Status quo would remain for a long long time.
If you hate them so much why do want them to stay?
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Baroba(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nigeria have their share number of crooks / drug dealers living diaspora, it cuts across ethnic lines. Though from my observation Igbo, Yoruba and Benin are they kingpins..

Its up to law abiding Nigerians to fish these poison peddlers out..
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by ExInferis(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
pasol4real:

Yes o,igbos are hardworking n illustrious.

Hardworking at cheating, stealing, robbing, kidnapping, lying, faking, defrauding, drug dealing.

hardwork = degree of effort

pasol4real:

Get rich or die trying .

Herein lies the problem. This credo forms the basis for your criminal proclivities.

pasol4real:

At least this is better than suicide

But worse than homicide: selling fake drugs and expired food is murder.

pasol4real:

Which my lazy yellowbar brothers are configured to . grin

Laziness is far more acceptable than crime. There's no law that busts you for being lazy.

yellowbar > yellow monkey.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by j1mmy: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bacanista:
There is no need to check the ethnicity of the criminals

They are Nigerians at the end of the day

Let them face the wrath of the law

Sai Bacanista cool cool

They may have Nigerian passports by political arrangement but they are BIAFRA.
You will not find other Nigerians going to this extreme to get money, this people are born and bred criminals by DNA
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by j1mmy: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
chemystery:

Say NO to tribalism
Tomorrow you will be the first to shout RACISM when a white man does so against a black.
Why wont the white look down on us when we cant be our brother's keeper.
It is folly to fight for a religion, tribe or race. These are things we didnt choose on our own accord. We only came to the world and found ourselves as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Igala, Ibibio, Annang, Bikwara, Yala, Tiv, Idoma,....

If you are moved by these words please try put these to a halt, else continue and see where it leads you, see how much it credits to your account.

I hate these fights between Igbo & Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. It irks me so much. Let's put it to a halt!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM/RACISM

IGBO people are the biggest destroyers of Nigeria's name, they should be named and shamed!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by chemystery: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
dedugbaa:

@ Chemystery:God bless you so much finally I have seen someone of like mind,it is really commendable that you have decided to put Nigeria First,pls keep posting your wonderfully articulated,balanced and mature comment,you have just won a big fan,qudos my fellow countryman.
Thanks bro. smiley
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari should allow this people to go.....before them finish the image of this country
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Kalvan: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
obontami:
Princedebola201
kalvan
ibotic

what do u guys have to say about our south east brother i just get caught in australia

My brother, the yeegbos will not rest until they destroy our image.

Let them go and form their Biafra country.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by JayJustus(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
N

A

N

S

Name Checkers Association of Nairaland
Motto: We are not tribalistic
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Tinyemeka(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
dridowu:

The court was told there were only two accredited Igbo translators in Australia and that both of them were living in Adelaide, on students visas, which meant they could only work for 20 hours a week.

http://m.radioaustralia.net.au/international/2015-09-04/melbourne-pair-arrested-over-ice-imported-in-fridges-and-jackie-chanbranded-dvd-players/1489596

lalasticlala

A golden opportunity for graduates of Igbo language seeking employment. smiley

Can you imagine?! In the whole of Australia? Just 2 official translators?
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Ihuomadinihu: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
omonnakoda:

Unlike the average Ogoni and Tiv men who enjoy begging and depending on other men.
The Okija shrine is a well know Ijaw shrine where diabolical rituals take place Eboes do no do such.Okotoko was an Igala found with human heads,Eboes don't do such!
Cynthia Okosogu was killed by Olisaeloka Ezike a Fulani man! Eboes don't do such His accomplice Okumo Nwabufo was an Itsekiri man Eboes don't do such!
^This is just arrant nonesense. Which tribe in Nigeria does not participate in one ritual making money or the other. Am referring to Primitive ritual scarifices that should have been abandoned,unfortunately ofemmanus still practices those stuffs. Am referring to a bury ceremony where a dead king will be sent away not with goats and chickens but a full blooded human being. Am, referring to the numerous devilish practices entrenched in Yoruba culture. Am talking about how ofe mmanus lynch and hunt albinos just to use the body parts for charms! How wicked! Am not refering to individuals that use people for money. Am referring to the primitive ritualistic culture of the South West.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Ihuomadinihu: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
The Stupid Primitive Aboboku Saga that attracted international condemnation and fury is a bigger source of shame and reproach to the entire Yoruba race and Nigerians at large. White people calling Nigerians/Africans savages and undevelped is the greatest insult to the black race. Honestly, you fools shouldn't be talking about mere illegal hustle,when you have such a backward cuture and mentality!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak / Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned / Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.