Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,499 members, 7,850,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees (9653 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Metuh’s Firm Among 78 Paid For Doing Nothing – NSA Office / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by orunto27: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Read Genesis about God s injunctions to Ishmael and the Arabs.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by realjoker(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Because, they are hypocrite and selfish.
Their ego and superiority complex will not make them help the poor Muslim nations.
They are only good at propaganda and inciting hate speech, against the West, that has been taking all this poor Muslims as refugees in their countries. Their leaders are good at acquiring wealth for themselves and their families, they are aggressive they are extremists, they make the poor Islamic nation see the West as the devil while they keep dinning with them.
I am a full blooded Muslim, for those who will want to rain course on me.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by parisbookaddict(f): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2015
realjoker:
Because, they are hypocrite and selfish.
Their ego and superiority complex will not make them help the poor Muslim nations.
They are only good at propaganda and inciting hate speech, against the West, that has been taking all this poor Muslims as refugees in their countries. Their leaders are good at acquiring wealth for themselves and their families, they are aggressive they are extremists, they make the poor Islamic nation see the West as the devil while they keep dinning with them.
I am a full blooded Muslim, for those who will want to rain course on me.

If u are indeed a muslim.. then i am impressed with ur honesty.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Blackfire(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
parisbookaddict:

If u are indeed a muslim.. then i am impressed with ur honesty.

@realjoker.. This is the truth and u as a muslim ve seen it, the islamic world leaders from time immemorial dine and wine with the west, but when they get home to the poor muslims they tell them,the west is evil,kaffris and the gullibles(90%) believed it.
I am an atheist but if islam continues with this trend, they are creating a monster that may consume the world(tears, sorrows and blood).
The kaffris, the west, the pigs , the hell bound people are now muslims HELPER in there time of need... I wonder who will go to this heaven sef?.
My dear P, keep up the good works.
Shukura.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC / We Are Under Attack By Herdsmen - Ajowa, Ondo Community Cries Out / You Must Accept Election Results - CAN Tells Tinubu, Atiku, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.