Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees (9660 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Metuh’s Firm Among 78 Paid For Doing Nothing – NSA Office / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by erikcantona: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
tartar9:
keeping dreaming of Biafra imbecíle!
. I never coursed any one I just made my plane statement!! But since you attacked me may your first son be an slowpoke isee isee isee ! Ka amadioha !may Nsi okija shrine make him an slowpoke ise ise iseeeeeee
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Blackfire(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
erikcantona:
. I never coursed any one I just made my plane statement!! But since you attacked me may your first son be an slowpoke isee isee isee ! Ka amadioha !may Nsi okija shrine make him an slowpoke ise ise iseeeeeee

islam is peace
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Alfranco(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
Why are Yoruba muslims educated and many Northern muslims aren't?

I don't think religion is the problem, I think culture is a burden.

Look at Arabic Muslims....they're educated and rich.

Gosh dammit, why is Nigeria like this cry cry cry
My dear Yoruba muslims are sensible humans like their fellow Christian who don't carry religious issues on their heads as if they are holier than the sheiks or the popes. Very tolerant folks they are.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Do you think there is a grand plan to Islamise Europe?

Truth is, I don't know. But it seems making that conclusion from the immigrant crisis may be overstretching things.

How about you?
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Annunaki(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Do you think there is a grand plan to Islamise Europe?

In actual fact there is an evil agenda and grand plan to islamise the whole world, it will fail no doubt but the agenda exists.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by kettykings: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
tartar9:
keeping dreaming of Biafra imbecíle!

Sir I thought your peaceful religion forbids believers from living together with unbelievers and infidels.
Isn't that the reason why the Palestinians want a country of their own. How come Nigerian Muslims are not following the dictates of their holy prophet and Koran but want to live in the same country with infidels rather have a holy country of their own.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Demmzy15(m): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
erikcantona:
u dey mind Dem ,killer religion ! This is the only thing that made me support biafra cos am very sure they wiil bring jihad to every one is. Just matter of time!! But there will be no mosque in biafra cos that's were they hide weapons
Mad man! Why bring religion into your Biafra nonsense? Most of the leaders opposing Biafra are Christians and you know that! Better use your brain!
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Demmzy15(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
kettykings:

Sir I thought your peaceful religion forbids believers from living together with unbelievers and infidels.
Isn't that the reason why the Palestinians want a country of their own. How come Nigerian Muslims are not following the dictates of their holy prophet and Koran but want to live in the same country with infidels rather have a holy country of their own.
Mr. Kettle king what are you saying exactly? No need to get emotional about anything, just explain the gibberish!
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Demmzy15(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Coward parisbookaddict, you opened this thread on politics because you knew if it was in 'religious section' you would have received the the beating of your life. I seriously don't know your problem, a group of refugees(71 of them to be precise) were killed by a bigot like you. The whole people of that European country protested and held vigil for them and they said immigrants are welcomed. So why are wailing over something which doesn't concern you? The people who ought to complain aren't even complaining, so what's your stress?
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Demmzy15(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]In actual fact there is an evil agenda and grand plan to islamise the whole world, it will fail no doubt but the agenda exists. [/s]
Oponu! You're always off point. Just like jellyfish, no brain! grin grin
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by cocolacec(m): 5:28am On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Annunaki(m): 5:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Oponu! You're always off point. Just like jellyfish, no brain! grin grin

Didirin are these not your fellow islamist And they are even Arabs who know their Religion better than a slave boy like you. tongue

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Demmzy15(m): 6:11am On Sep 06, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]
Didirin are these not your fellow islamist And they are even Arabs who know their Religion better than a slave boy like you. tongue[/s]
Pkomo brain, the people responsible for this protest are known as the Muhaijiroun group of UK. If you've noticed I've created a thread refuting their leader Anjem Choudhary. So you've got no point, Muslims have condemned them right from the 1990s when no one knew their evil. Oya face front Olodo!
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by BlackBaron: 6:12am On Sep 06, 2015
They all lack genuine empathy. All the noise made whenever their fellow Muslims are attacked now looks like a religious obligation to moan, fight and chastise.

Some of the Syrians who moved to other middle eastern states faced discrimination rather than acceptance.

It took the same western nations whose flag they readily burn in their streets to take them in. Meanwhile other middle eastern countries have been more concerned with gaining influence in Syria by supporting and supplying proxy groups to continue killing each other.

For the war in Syria to end, ground troops from the Muslim countries should go sort out that shït. Crush IS and their fellow related groups. This is beginning to look like WW3 only this time confined to Muslim states.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Shymm3x: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2015
BlackBaron:
They all lack genuine empathy. All the noise made whenever their fellow Muslims are attacked now looks like a religious obligation to moan, fight and chastise.

Some of the Syrians who moved to other middle eastern states faced discrimination rather than acceptance.

It took the same western nations whose flag they readily burn in their streets to take them in. Meanwhile other middle eastern countries have been more concerned with gaining influence in Syria by supporting and supplying proxy groups to continue killing each other.

You can't absolve western countries from the Syrian quagmire just as you can't do the same for countries like UAE, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia. They all contributed to the crisis in that country and they all need to share the refugees - same with the US.

The country was peaceful and no one was trying to move to Europe, till they destroyed everything via proxies cos of one man. Same thing they did with Libya and now, gazillion of refugees are coming from that route to Europe as well.

Europe has no choice but to take them in for good PR and based on the fictitious image they project. Arabs on the other hand don't have anything to protect. Deep down in European capitals, they don't want these people. And the overwhelming majority will spend years in immigration detention camps and section 4 homes, even before they grant them anything. So they are basically doing it for the face value.

They should be back to destroy a next peaceful country soon and the cycle will continue. It never stops.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by UncleJudax(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

You can't absolve western countries from the Syrian quagmire just as you can't do the same for countries like UAE, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia. They all contributed to the crisis in that country and they all need to share the refugees - same with the US.

The country was peaceful and no one was trying to move to Europe, till they destroyed everything via proxies cos of one man. Same thing they did with Libya and now, gazillion of refugees are coming from that route to Europe as well.

Europe has no choice but to take them in for good PR and based on the fictitious image they project. Arabs on the other hand don't have anything to protect. Deep down in European capitals, they don't want these people. And the overwhelming majority will spend years in immigration detention camps and section 4 homes, even before they grant them anything. So they are basically doing it for the face value.

They should be back to destroy a next peaceful country soon and the cycle will continue. It never stops.
You have a point. I am particularly disgusted by America and its foreign policies. But, you didn't tell the full story.
The mess in Iraq is due to the 2003 invasion by the US, however, the Syria turmoil is an Arab problem..via ArabSpring

Then Iran and Saudi Arabia hijacked it. See the thing: Iran supports Asad, he is Alawyte/shyte, Saudi wants him gone, because shytes are not the majority and shouldn't be ruling.

This same ethnic politics played out in Bahrain, Saudi won.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Shymm3x: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2015
UncleJudax:

You have a point. I am particularly disgusted by America and its foreign policies. But, you didn't tell the full story.
The mess in Iraq is due to the 2003 invasion by the US, however, the Syria turmoil is an Arab problem..via ArabSpring

Then Iran and Saudi Arabia hijacked it. See the thing: Iran supports Asad, he is Alawyte/shyte, Saudi wants him gone, because shytes are not the majority and shouldn't be ruling.

This same ethnic politics played out in Bahrain, Saudi won.

A trusted school of thought believes 9/11 was orchestrated MOSSAD and by top folks in the US and a false flag for US incursion into MENA. And there are a lot of proofs to back it up. Not saying I believe this theory - just using it as a preamble. That was the beginning of the never ending war on terror and all the crisis in that region.

Arab Spring was the fictitious name given to an uprising funded by the US. There was no Arab Spring in Syria and Libya - those folks were paid agents for regime change. And that became a geopolitical war for vested interests and regional powers. Ditto super powers. So they are all to blame.

Iran couldn't have done what the Saudis did in Bahrain cos unlike the Saudis, they have no international backing and the Western media to black it out from mainstream media. If they had gone into Syria when the crisis started - they would have made it an Iranian problem and it would have been an excuse for the West to intervene militarily. And don't forget Bahrain is a very small country - while Syria on the other hand is one of the biggest countries in that region and somewhat a regional power as well. So for Iran to pull anything off there, it would have been supremely expensive and tasking. And I don't think a country under back breaking sanctions would have been able to pull it off.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by adenine02: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2015
parisbookaddict:
The Arab world’s wealthiest nations are doing next to nothing for Syria’s refugees.
Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/09/04/the-arab-worlds-wealthiest-nations-are-doing-next-to-nothing-for-syrias-refugees/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3785268814

The world has been transfixed in recent weeks by the unfolding refugee crisis in Europe, an influx of migrants unprecedented since World War II. Their plight was chillingly highlighted on Wednesday in the image of a drowned Syrian toddler, his lifeless body lying alone on a Turkish beach.
A fair amount of attention has fallen on the failure of many Western governments to adequately address the burden on Syria's neighboring countries, which are struggling to host the brunt of the roughly 4 million Syrians forced out of the country by its civil war.
Some European countries have been criticized for offering sanctuary only to a small number of refugees, or for discriminating between Muslims and Christians. There's also been a good deal of continental hand-wringing over the general dysfunction of Europe's systems for migration and asylum.
Less ire, though, has been directed at another set of stakeholders who almost certainly should be doing more: Saudi Arabia and the wealthy Arab states along the Persian Gulf.
As Amnesty Internationalrecently pointed out, the "six Gulf countries -- Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain -- have offered zero resettlement places to Syrian refugees." This claim was echoed by Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch, on Twitter:
Guess how many of these Syrian refugees Saudi Arabia & other Gulf states offered to take? 0 http:// /iY0ct3kXBW pic.twitter.com/JI3WTQhlxo
— Kenneth Roth (@KenRoth) September 2, 2015
The way that Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states aid Syrian refugees: pic.twitter.com/2i9gcGiRxe
That's a shocking figure, given these countries' relative proximity to Syria, as well as the incredible resources at their disposal. As Sultan Sooud al-Qassemi, a Dubai-based political commentator, observes, these countries include some of the Arab world's largest military budgets, its highest standards of living, as well as a lengthy history -- especially in the case of the United Arab Emirates -- of welcoming immigrants from other Arab nations and turning them into citizens.
Moreover, these countries aren't totally innocent bystanders. To varying degrees, elements within Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the U.A.E., and Kuwait have invested in the Syrian conflict, playing a conspicuous rolein funding and arming a constellation of rebel and Islamist factions fighting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
None of these countries are signatories of the United Nations' 1951 Refugee Convention, which defines what a refugee is, and lays out their rights, as well as the obligations of states to safeguard them. For a Syrian to enter these countries, they would have to apply for a visa, which, in the current circumstances, is rarely granted. According to the BBC, the only Arab countries where a Syrian can travel without a visa are Algeria, Mauritania, Sudan and Yemen -- hardly choice or practical destinations.
Like European countries, Saudi Arabia and its neighbors also have fears over new arrivals taking jobs from citizens, and may also invoke concerns about security and terrorism. But the current Gulf aid outlay for Syrian refugees, which amounts to collective donationsunder $1 billion (the United States has given four times that sum), seems short -- and is made all the more galling when you consider the vast sumsSaudi Arabia poured into this year's war effort in Yemen, an intervention some consider a strategic blunder.
As Bobby Ghosh, managing editor of the news site Quartz, points out, the Gulf states in theory have a far greater ability to deal with large numbers of arrivals than Syria's more immediate and poorer neighbors, Lebanon and Jordan:
The region has the capacity to quickly build housing for the refugees. The giant construction companies that have built the gleaming towers of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Riyadh should be contracted to create shelters for the influx. Saudi Arabia has plenty of expertise at managing large numbers of arrivals: It receives an annual surge of millions of Hajj pilgrimsto Mecca. There’s no reason all this knowhow can’t be put to humanitarian use.
No reason other than either indifference or a total lack of political will. In social media, many are calling for action. The Arabic hashtag #Welcoming_Syria's_refugees_is_a_Gulf_duty was tweeted more than 33,000 times in the past week, according to the BBC.
"The Gulf must realize that now is the time to change their policy regarding accepting refugees from the Syria crisis," writesthe columnist al-Qassemi. "It is the moral, ethical and responsible step to take."

pls bro take a deep look at my points
you can investigate more if u want

d arab did not invade iraq

d arab did not invade afganistan

d arab did not invade libya

d arab r not d one dt donate 1billion dollar to syrian rebels

d arab did not create ISIS

all ds r d countries wit problem created by d west

and d pple now seek refuge in d countries dt cause dr problems

so r d arabs not doin anytin? dy r doin alot

oman, jordan, bahrain host millions of refugees while saudi provide most of d aids

so r dy doin enogh? i will say not yet

buh d problem is overwelmin

note dt d problem is spredin more
and d terrorist r usin armonation supplied by d west

undecided undecided

it a complex situation and dr is alot of conspiracy "if u know"
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9/11

is d origin of d problem undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Annunaki(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Pkomo brain, the people responsible for this protest are known as the Muhaijiroun group of UK. If you've noticed I've created a thread refuting their leader Anjem Choudhary. So you've got no point, Muslims have condemned them right from the 1990s when no one knew their evil. Oya face front Olodo!

Okponu so it's the muhaijiroun group that included this verses in your terror manual :

And fight with them until there is no more persecution (fitnah) and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do [Quran 8:39] 

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Demmzy15(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2015
Annunaki:

Okponu so it's the muhaijiroun group that included this verse in your terror manual :

And fight with them until there is no more persecution (fitnah) and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do [Quran 8:39] 

I'm not suppose to engage you in a talk, because your brain is dead! Nevertheless, I'll explain why this verse was revealed.

Qur'an 8 was revealed when Muslims were at war with the Meccans , the Muslims were only 313 while the Meccans were 1000. So most of Surah Anfal(cool was revealed about this war! Check here for more https://www.nairaland.com/2560300/quran-8-39-fight-until

Tru'thman2013 has dealt with this issue https://www.nairaland.com/2538115/examining-quran-9-29-islam
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by onoja12: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2015
Rubbish i ask you was it arab countries who went into syria,libya ,afghanistan,iraq and destroyed the place because of there greed.or you expect the west to destroy for another man to suffer.since europeans enjoy taking other people's resource let them as well enjoy taken the people

parisbookaddict:
The Arab world’s wealthiest nations are doing next to nothing for Syria’s refugees.
Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/09/04/the-arab-worlds-wealthiest-nations-are-doing-next-to-nothing-for-syrias-refugees/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3785268814

The world has been transfixed in recent weeks by the unfolding refugee crisis in Europe, an influx of migrants unprecedented since World War II. Their plight was chillingly highlighted on Wednesday in the image of a drowned Syrian toddler, his lifeless body lying alone on a Turkish beach.
A fair amount of attention has fallen on the failure of many Western governments to adequately address the burden on Syria's neighboring countries, which are struggling to host the brunt of the roughly 4 million Syrians forced out of the country by its civil war.
Some European countries have been criticized for offering sanctuary only to a small number of refugees, or for discriminating between Muslims and Christians. There's also been a good deal of continental hand-wringing over the general dysfunction of Europe's systems for migration and asylum.
Less ire, though, has been directed at another set of stakeholders who almost certainly should be doing more: Saudi Arabia and the wealthy Arab states along the Persian Gulf.
As Amnesty Internationalrecently pointed out, the "six Gulf countries -- Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain -- have offered zero resettlement places to Syrian refugees." This claim was echoed by Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch, on Twitter:
Guess how many of these Syrian refugees Saudi Arabia & other Gulf states offered to take? 0 http:// /iY0ct3kXBW pic.twitter.com/JI3WTQhlxo
The way that Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states aid Syrian refugees: pic.twitter.com/2i9gcGiRxe
That's a shocking figure, given these countries' relative proximity to Syria, as well as the incredible resources at their disposal. As Sultan Sooud al-Qassemi, a Dubai-based political commentator, observes, these countries include some of the Arab world's largest military budgets, its highest standards of living, as well as a lengthy history -- especially in the case of the United Arab Emirates -- of welcoming immigrants from other Arab nations and turning them into citizens.
Moreover, these countries aren't totally innocent bystanders. To varying degrees, elements within Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the U.A.E., and Kuwait have invested in the Syrian conflict, playing a conspicuous rolein funding and arming a constellation of rebel and Islamist factions fighting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
None of these countries are signatories of the United Nations' 1951 Refugee Convention, which defines what a refugee is, and lays out their rights, as well as the obligations of states to safeguard them. For a Syrian to enter these countries, they would have to apply for a visa, which, in the current circumstances, is rarely granted. According to the BBC, the only Arab countries where a Syrian can travel without a visa are Algeria, Mauritania, Sudan and Yemen -- hardly choice or practical destinations.
Like European countries, Saudi Arabia and its neighbors also have fears over new arrivals taking jobs from citizens, and may also invoke concerns about security and terrorism. But the current Gulf aid outlay for Syrian refugees, which amounts to collective donationsunder $1 billion (the United States has given four times that sum), seems short -- and is made all the more galling when you consider the vast sumsSaudi Arabia poured into this year's war effort in Yemen, an intervention some consider a strategic blunder.
As Bobby Ghosh, managing editor of the news site Quartz, points out, the Gulf states in theory have a far greater ability to deal with large numbers of arrivals than Syria's more immediate and poorer neighbors, Lebanon and Jordan:
The region has the capacity to quickly build housing for the refugees. The giant construction companies that have built the gleaming towers of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Riyadh should be contracted to create shelters for the influx. Saudi Arabia has plenty of expertise at managing large numbers of arrivals: It receives an annual surge of millions of Hajj pilgrimsto Mecca. There’s no reason all this knowhow can’t be put to humanitarian use.
No reason other than either indifference or a total lack of political will. In social media, many are calling for action. The Arabic hashtag #Welcoming_Syria's_refugees_is_a_Gulf_duty was tweeted more than 33,000 times in the past week, according to the BBC.
"The Gulf must realize that now is the time to change their policy regarding accepting refugees from the Syria crisis," writesthe columnist al-Qassemi. "It is the moral, ethical and responsible step to take."

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Annunaki(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

I'm not suppose to engage you in a talk, because your brain is dead! Nevertheless, I'll explain why this verse was revealed.

Qur'an 8 was revealed when Muslims were at war with the Meccans , the Muslims were only 313 while the Meccans were 1000. So most of Surah Anfal(cool was revealed about this war! Check here for more https://www.nairaland.com/2560300/quran-8-39-fight-until

Tru'thman2013 has dealt with this issue https://www.nairaland.com/2538115/examining-quran-9-29-islam

Kitman2013's al ta quiya explanation was pure thrash beating around the bush and not address the real issues. Quoran 9:29 also told you terrorists to fight people that don't believe in Mohamed's pagan idol(allah). Abi you want to deny that too?
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Demmzy15(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Annunaki:

Kitman2013's al ta quiya explanation was pure thrash beating around the bush and not address the real issues. Quoran 9:29 also told you terrorists to fight people that don't believe in Mohamed's pagan idol(allah). Abi you want to deny that too?
I said you can never be reasonable, I've explained everything for you. If you accept or not is left to you. Continue displaying your stupidity!
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Demmzy15(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2015
adenine02:

oman, jordan, bahrain host millions of refugees while saudi provide most of d aids

undecided undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9/11

Thanks bro, your post is the best. Parisbookaddict aka Ifeann this is the best answer, lemme see the nonsense you'll post now!
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

I said you can never be reasonable, I've explained everything for you. If you accept or not is left to you. Continue displaying your stupidity!
You should go and bury your head in shame, all you need to do is to apply common sense here. There is crisis in the middle east, these people are not going to saudi, UAE, Abu Dhabi etc, they are risking their lives going to an "infidel's" country, you still have the guts to be proud of it. If saudi reject its own, I wonder what you preach about. You see all these rich arabians, buying gold and riding jets, yet they can't help their own.
I am not here to argue, but let's condemn what is evil, be it Christian or islam, what is bad is bad.
"Quote me anywhere"

-EPHPHATHA
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Demmzy15(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

[s]You should go and bury your head in shame, all you need to do is to apply common sense here. There is crisis in the middle east, these people are not going to saudi, UAE, Abu Dhabi etc, they are risking their lives going to an "infidel's" country, you still have the guts to be proud of it. If saudi reject its own, I wonder what you preach about. You see all these rich arabians, buying gold and riding jets, yet they can't help their own.
I am not here to argue, but let's condemn what is evil, be it Christian or islam, what is bad is bad.
"Quote me anywhere"

-EPHPHATHA[/s]
OREMUSSANCTUS, I condemn no evil but you and your cohorts. In fact TFY dia! I won't talk too much, this post is enough for you!

adenine02:

undecided undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
9/11

Hope you've seen why they flock into Europe, Muslim countries hold millions of refugees why can't Europe or the West hold a few thousands?!
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Annunaki(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

I should accept your al taquiya explanation when your arab and northern muslim brethen who understand the quoran better are slaughtering non muslims on a daily basis based on this evil instructions in the quoran Remember the quoran claims to be valid till eternity so technically speaking those evil verses remain valid today except you want to admit that the quoran is full of contradictions and is no longer valid today.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Demmzy15(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]I should accept your al taquiya explanation when your arab and northern muslim brethen who understand the quoran better are slaughtering non muslims on a daily basis based on this evil instructions in the quoran Remember the quoran claims to be valid till eternity so technically speaking those evil verses remain valid today except you want to admit that the quoran is full of contradictions and is no longer valid today.[/s]
Dull-a-pó oya face front! Goat!!! angry
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Annunaki(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Dull-a-pó oya face front! Goat!!! angry

That's all you do, strike through a post then claim that you have debunked it. Okponu, ode buruku. Have some camel as that illiterate recommended to make you feel better. tongue

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Demmzy15(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Annunaki:

That's all you do, strike through a post then claim that you have debunked it. Okponu, ode buruku. Have some camel as that illiterate recommended to make you feel better. tongue
Lmaooooo! This guy is dumb! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by dolphinheart(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

A trusted school of thought believes 9/11 was orchestrated MOSSAD and by top folks in the US and a false flag for US incursion into MENA. And there are a lot of proofs to back it up. Not saying I believe this theory - just using it as a preamble. That was the beginning of the never ending war on terror and all the crisis in that region.

Arab Spring was the fictitious name given to an uprising funded by the US. There was no Arab Spring in Syria and Libya - those folks were paid agents for regime change. And that became a geopolitical war for vested interests and regional powers. Ditto super powers. So they are all to blame.

Iran couldn't have done what the Saudis did in Bahrain cos unlike the Saudis, they have no international backing and the Western media to black it out from mainstream media. If they had gone into Syria when the crisis started - they would have made it an Iranian problem and it would have been an excuse for the West to intervene militarily. And don't forget Bahrain is a very small country - while Syria on the other hand is one of the biggest countries in that region and somewhat a regional power as well. So for Iran to pull anything off there, it would have been supremely expensive and tasking. And I don't think a country under back breaking sanctions would have been able to pull it off.
Hope you mind my asking:
What did the saudis do or say about the crises in libya and syria. Did they follow that same policy on the crises in bahrain and yemen?
I do not support what the us did in the middle east militarily , but the saudis do allow them to have military presence there, why?
Did the saudis support the u.s when they invaded Iraq?
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

The country was peaceful and no one was trying to move to Europe, till they destroyed everything via proxies cos of one man. Same thing they did with Libya and now, gazillion of refugees are coming from that route to Europe as well...

Well said.

The so called Arab Spring has been a disaster, except in Tunisia where it apparently started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Pensioners Protest Non-payment Of Pension Arrears / 2019: IDPs in Niger, Chad to vote, says INEC / NPC Puts Nigeria’s Life Expectancy At 52 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.