Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees (9655 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Metuh’s Firm Among 78 Paid For Doing Nothing – NSA Office / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by refreshrate: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Realisticman:
If they have such feelings for one another they would have stopped the war in the first place.
If not that it is part of the muslim's religious obligation to visit the Holy land if capable, I would have ruled out visiting that place in my life. If they could be doing this to those they share the same religion, same tribe and same geographical location with how about we the blacks who they consider as slaves? Arabs have disappointed me!

Your name
Your post
...i follow you henceforth.
Me i respect common sense

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Blackfire(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Op lets remember one fact, over 4 million Syrians are currently living in places like turkey(1.9m), lebanon, jordan(2.1) and other Middle East countries, hosting these refugees, while under 250000 are migrating to Europe, but this perspective is simply ignored by the indolent haters of Muslims and humanity.

dont mind those islam haters, and our prophet critics.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by refreshrate: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Op lets remember one fact, over 4 million Syrians are currently living in places like turkey(1.9m), lebanon, jordan(2.1) and other Middle East countries, hosting these refugees, while under 250000 are migrating to Europe, but this perspective is simply ignored by the indolent haters of Muslims and humanity.

Why are you doing this oga?
Before it used to be because the west controlled the media. Now theres Al jazeera where do these tales of yours gain ground?
Even in obvious and screaming failure you still find cause to justify failure.

This was how they denied muttalab pant bomber that it was the west trying to do blah blah blah thank God that ones father came out to say the truth if not God knows what they would have done.

When Boko Haram started they lied that it was people from the south going to the north to carry out the acts. Truth is obvious now nobody talk again.

No Imaam to condemn the Boko Haram thing.

Accept the truth and stop living in denial.

Youre only deceiving yourself when you speak like this.

I dont hate Muslims, Hell no it could happen to any of us being born into a muslim family and following the way our parents raised us.
What i dont like is how Muslims fail to accept responsibility for fvck ups from people within their folds.

he belief that every muslim is correct and its either the west or some other system trying to oppress the muslims is plain sickening.

This is it!

Crises in a muslim community and youre justifying what? Its only when it comes to waging Jihad and bombing them for drawings that all of you find cause to come together as righteous.

You keep speaking this way and you encourage wrong doing and that makes you just as sad a case. Seriously, why is anyone blaming europe for not opening its borders to them? A kid drowned in the sea yes my condolences, shopping mall in Kenya just for not being muslim how many children were killed?

Bombings all over Europe all in the name of God knows what it is...look let no Muslim come here and try to justify any stupid thing.

This is the type of ideal world BH and isis is hoping to achieve.

All of you and i mean every single one of you should bow you heads in pure and absolute shame!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
If the filthy rich but callous Arabs cared about poor or displaced Arabs, they would have taken in the Palestinians, a long time ago and made them the citizens of their respective countries. But, that never happened, of course, and likely won't ever.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thanks for inviting me here Ecoterrors.

Truth is, before now, I never thought of this. Now the issue has being raised though, I'm left wondering.

I do not even think their being non-signatory to the Refugee Convention is the issue here. If it were, they would have expressed their desire to help some way or the other. Perhaps they could be donating funds towards feeding, clothing, and sheltering these refugees in the EU countries. They could also get involved in talks being held by the EU nations as they make frantic efforts to tackle this issue. These would count as something too, right?

Funny that while Angela Merkel is probably having sleepless nights, the leaders of the Arab nations are basking in their gold-plated toilets and turning a blind eye to everything.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
refreshrate:

Why are you doing this oga?
Before it used to be because the west controlled the media. Now theres Al jazeera where do these tales of yours gain ground?
Even in obvious and screaming failure you still find cause to justify failure.

This was how they denied muttalab pant bomber that it was the west trying to do blah blah blah thank God that ones father came out to say the truth if not God knows what they would have done.

When Boko Haram started they lied that it was people from the south going to the north to carry out the acts. Truth is obvious now nobody talk again.

No Imaam to condemn the Boko Haram thing].

Accept the truth and stop living in denial.

Youre only deceiving yourself when you speak like this.

I dont hate Muslims, Hell no it could happen to any of us being born into a muslim family and following the way our parents raised us.
What i dont like is how Muslims fail to accept responsibility for fvck ups from people within their folds.

he belief that every muslim is correct and its either the west or some other system trying to oppress the muslims is plain sickening.

This is it!

Crises in a muslim community and youre justifying what? Its only when it comes to waging Jihad and bombing them for drawings that all of you find cause to come together as righteous.

You keep speaking this way and you encourage wrong doing and that makes you just as sad a case. Seriously, why is anyone blaming europe for not opening its borders to them? A kid drowned in the sea yes my condolences, shopping mall in Kenya just for not being muslim how many children were killed?

Bombings all over Europe all in the name of God knows what it is...look let no Muslim come here and try to justify any stupid thing.

This is the type of ideal world BH and isis is hoping to achieve.

All of you and i mean every single one of you should bow you heads in pure and absolute shame!

pls where did i say the "media"? i just gave the number refugees living in the arab countries which is far more greater than the refugees migrating to the west. as regard the bolded, are you sure about that?
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by refreshrate: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
lexiconkabir:
pls where did i say the "media"? i just gave the number refugees living in the arab countries which is far more greater than the refugees migrating to the west.

you didnt say BH, mutalab or isis either but its there
long story short,you and other muslims should stop trying to justify fvck ups by muslims

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gaborone:
Thanks for inviting me here Ecoterrors.

Truth is, before now, I never thought of this. Now the issue has being raised though, I'm left wondering.

I do not even think their being non-signatory to the Refugee Convention is the issue here. If it were, they would have expressed their desire to help some way or the other. Perhaps they could be donating funds towards feeding, clothing, and sheltering these refugees in the EU countries. They could also get involved in talks being held by the EU nations as they make frantic efforts to tackle this issue. These would count as something too, right?

Funny that while Angela Merkel is probably having sleepless nights, the leaders of the Arab nations are basking in their gold-plated toilets and turning a blind eye to everything.
Do you think there is a grand plan to Islamise Europe?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
refreshrate:

you didnt say BH, mutalab or isis either but its there
long story short,you and other muslims should stop trying to justify fvck ups by muslims
i dont know about mutalab, but isis and b.h aint islamic.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by refreshrate: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
lexiconkabir:
pls where did i say the "media"? i just gave the number refugees living in the arab countries which is far more greater than the refugees migrating to the west. as regard the bolded, are you sure about that?

If you were sure im certain you wont be asking. Afterall it didnt take my asking to come up with those statistics you started with, did it?
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
refreshrate:

If you were sure im certain you wont be asking. Afterall it didnt take my asking to come up with those statistics you started with, did it?
just answer, are you sure no imam condemned the bokoharam thing even when they bombed many mosques too?
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by refreshrate: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
lexiconkabir:
just answer, are you sure no imam condemned the bokoharam thing even when they bombed many mosques too?

Yes im sure
oya begin ranting unfounded claims
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by refreshrate: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
lexiconkabir:

No they are pursuing a Christian agenda

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Blackfire(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
lexiconkabir:

they are not muslims at all... They are anti-muslims, and anti- mohamed.
Tell them the truth
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Blackfire(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
refreshrate:

Yes im sure oya begin ranting unfounded claims
hmm, so much hate.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
refreshrate:

No they are pursuing a Christian agenda
ok
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by refreshrate: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
lexiconkabir:
hmm, so much hate.

If you didnt resort to this or insults rather than answering the questions i had asked i would have been shocked beyond belief.
When you act like this, you only make me feel better knowing i was right all along and somewhere within you, you have acknowledged you had no basis trying to justify anything.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by refreshrate: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Blackfire:
Islam is a religion of peace

Yet they fail to look after even their kind?
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Ilekeh(f): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nigerian muslims will start trooping to Dubai. I trust my Yoruba muslims, dem no dey carry last. grin

But honestly this is a serious question. Why are European nations forced to carry the burden of religion?
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Ilekeh(f): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Why are Yoruba muslims educated and many Northern muslims aren't?

I don't think religion is the problem, I think culture is a burden.

Look at Arabic Muslims....they're educated and rich.

Gosh dammit, why is Nigeria like this cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
refreshrate:

If you didnt resort to this or insults rather than answering the questions i had asked i would have been shocked beyond belief.
When you act like this, you only make me feel better knowing i was right all along and somewhere within you, you have acknowledged you had no basis trying to justify anything.
i chose not to say anything anymore, cuz you aint objective in manner!
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nigerian muslims will start trooping to Dubai. I trust my Yoruba muslims, dem no dey carry last. grin

But honestly this is a serious question. Why are European nations forced to carry the burden of religion?

They caused it. They should have known better to interfere in other state's palava
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Blackfire(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
refreshrate:

Yet they fail to look after even their kind?
we come in peace
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by refreshrate: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i chose not to say anything anymore, cuz you aint objective in manner!

You werent saying anything oga, you were asking questions to justify the wrong things you had written earlier.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by refreshrate: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Blackfire(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
refreshrate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-jsMuEGqZ0
but our religion means peace, our prophet is peaceful
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
refreshrate:

You werent saying anything oga, you were asking questions to justify the wrong things you had written earlier.
ok sir!
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by Alfranco(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^But there's the same disharmony between western civilization and the arabs/muslims of the middle-east yet these refugees leave wealthy arab countries like the UAE, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and queue up at the gates of Europe and the western world! undecided

One has to wonder why these arabs are ignoring muslim countries with all the 'holiness' they supposedly have and are banging on the doors of 'degenerate' and 'sinful' Western Europe to be let in! Australia, Canada, The USA, etc....countries 'rife' with sin, gays, gay marriage, loose dressing, loose women, promiscuity and all what not are having to contend with thousands of arabs and muslims seeking a free society and christian compassion!

I hope you all can see the hypocrisy of these closed societies and religion!? Even their own adherents are running away from them and clinging on to the Christian Western World in their time of need!
Humanitarian crisis Syrian refugees are currently facing is quite disheartening. Every tribe and tongue, nations and countries these unfortunate ones go for respite should welcome them with the arms of love, not minding they are coming from a region of religious bias and intolerance. They are humans who deserve a sense of belonging:LOVE.
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by dolphinheart(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
The picture of that little kid lying dead on the beach brought tears to my eyes. Why! Why! Why! Are they killing each other.
would have understood if these war was a war between 2 countries or economic or tribal warfare.

Why are some leaving the middle east for Europe, why can't some countries In the middle east accept them except there immediate neighbours
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by tartar9(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
erikcantona:
u dey mind Dem ,killer religion ! This is the only thing that made me support biafra cos am very sure they wiil bring jihad to every one is. Just matter of time!! But there will be mosque in biafra cos that's were they hide weapons
keeping dreaming of Biafra imbecíle!
Re: Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees by tartar9(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
IGBOSON1:
This song sums up what it means to be a proud christian! Anybody that says christianity isn't a loving and compassionate religion is a stranger to the truth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhgir1K9kSY
xtianity is an evil religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker / Governor Umahi's Peace Building Efforts / States Bank On PPP Projects As Cash Crunch Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.