Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) (56422 Views)

Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique / Mercy Aigbe ’s Beautiful Daughter , Michelle Gets First Modelling Job [photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nice one*
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Beautiful she is,buh....
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
I don't think an average teen of the 21st would put on this hideous clothes.undecided

#My opinion#

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
This girl is pretty. Even ladies on nairaland acknowledged her beauty. Ladies hardly accept that their fellow lady is pretty.

Congrats
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sugahylz:

Ok...u just made me laff cheesy cheesy
But wait! Who is she n where is she? undecided

She's ishawuru's cousin

She lives in a village called Umorleru located in the western part of Nigeria tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
fugly gurl
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by olashas(f): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:

She's ishawuru's cousin

She lives in a village called Umorleru located in the western part of Nigeria tongue
You are crazy grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:
I don't think an average teen of the 21st would put on this hideous clothes.undecided

#My opinion#

I was about to say that.
Apart from the first pix,
No teenager will be caught dead in those loose and long gown, lai lai.
They would rather miss the outing that be caught wearing those so adult gowns
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Mattex001(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ah ah.....Too many females viewing this thread right now!!! Apparently the subject is a female and and that's where the connection comes from!

Anyways;

Nice picshure tho! Who is the other lady ??
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
olashas:

You are crazy grin grin grin grin

cry cry cry

God bless you

You must go to hell

Na you go be Devil chief chef for there tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by olashas(f): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:

cry cry cry

God bless you

You must go to hell

Na you go be Devil chief chef for there tongue
Big deal tongue. Free food cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
A time is coming that neither bing celebrity or being musician will put food on your table, only education will remain. Allow her to go to school
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
The mother should beware of some NL dude's..
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by iswallker(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
ebosie11:
Like mother like daughter,Mercy Aigbe Gentry's daughter,Michelle is following the foot steps of her mum.The young fashionista who likes to dress up and take stylish shots with her mom is the new face of eponymous fashion label, Abbyke Domina‘s new teen line.

The pictures which have both Michelle and the fashion designer dressed in silk and lace dresses show the duo taking the roles of mother and daughter.

When asked why she launched the teen line,fashion designer Abbyke said:

“Fashion should have a strong hold from the teen age.”

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/mercy-aigbe-gentrys-daughtermichelle.html

where is the father...
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
I do op she is being guided by professionals and not misguided agents dat will be telling her lies of million contracts, all to be able to sleep with her, I pray dat d guidance of God will abide with her and make her xcel in her chosen career.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
tochimas:

I was about to say that.
Apart from the first pix,
No teenager will be caught dead in those loose and long gown, lai lai.
They would rather miss the outing that be caught wearing those so adult gowns

Abi. Decent Muslims, Christians and reserved teenagers might go for them. However they will also prefer skirts and blouse over those gowns can't think of any teen who would want to wear those things
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by kraftykc(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
crazygod:
who is mercy aigbe?

This is the question iI need to answered.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
olashas:

Big deal tongue. Free food cheesy

Really @free food

Remember no soak away in hell

Meaning ur stomach Would bust cos u won't be able to defecate

Hahhaahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Jamb2016Expo: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
model wht?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by aderonkedeborah(f): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
beauriful
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by ccaramel(f): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Where can I get this colourful face fabric? I'll give Iya Basira to sow grin grin. These Nigerian designers are so pricy. Hian. Saw same on Toke and some other celebs.....I want...
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by noblegrex: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
She's still a teen but I guess she'll soon be ripe for gazing.+ that woman looked like sista Genie.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Haryoryhemie(f): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:
She is beautiful but when she attain maturity age, her skin colour will change. I dunno why our yeyebrities like bleaching. sad

Don't get them wrong, they aren't bleaching! Na their natural colour dey come out but I do wonder where the colours were hiding wen Dem never blow
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Osisie(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
The colours are madt.

Ehen, that reminds me. People are actually out there in the real world doing stuffs and accomplishing things.

What are Nairalanders doing? Cos all I see here is constant daily competition for FTCs.

And then when someone gets to be FTC, they start doing "Thanksgiving Service" and shout outs.

Shey aiye le n se ba yen?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
pretydiva:
She's biuriful, young n talented

Don't mean to seem like a hater, but what exactly is she talented in? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mimienudles:
Really nice pics tho and she's very pretty asin innocently pretty
u fine o,how far, anything?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
pretydiva:
She's biuriful, young n talented

Talented?
Does talent have a new definition?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Henycymama(f): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
beautiful shot...but seriously just think d gal is exposed quickly with d latest news v bin seeing...
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
the lady keeps looking at the girl...nice pics though.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) by hayjay16(f): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ohhh she's Pretty smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.