Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,805 members, 7,866,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

#lovefriday: To A Lonely Stranger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #lovefriday: To A Lonely Stranger (813 Views)

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / A Lonely Lady's Bad Prayer For Valentine Lovers Tomorrow / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lovefriday: To A Lonely Stranger by MrMelvin(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hey you, this world can be so depressing; trust me I know. I keep loosing sleep and weight faster then an AIDS patient but after some few blood Test the result showed I'm not sick in body. I guess it is the mind that is sick because whatever we think in our minds we become. I thank God everyday for this precious gift LIFE; and if I ever feel there is nothing to be thankful of in my LIFE. I thank God for your LIFE and I feel liberated.
Say something special to someone today you might Just save a life.
Remember it is not only about you all the time.

Cheers
@MelvinJewel

Re: #lovefriday: To A Lonely Stranger by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Aww, what a sweet & touching thread.

Well, I'd like to pass a happy birthday greeting to my Nairaland friend, BoboYekini. Happy Birthday Bo & may the Almighty grant you many more years kiss

Tonight we be popping bottles from Jozi to Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: #lovefriday: To A Lonely Stranger by MrMelvin(m): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, I'd like to pass a happy birthday greeting to my Nairaland friend, BoboYekini. Happy Birthday Bo & may the Almighty grant you many more years kiss
Happy BoboYekini
we remember you
Re: #lovefriday: To A Lonely Stranger by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Tonight we be popping bottles from Jozi to Lagos grin
grin Thank you Punkyveer, my fav southlander. I'll think of you when I pop one wink

MrMelvin:

Happy BoboYekini
we remember you
Lol boss, many thanks.
Re: #lovefriday: To A Lonely Stranger by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
BoboYekini:
grin Thank you Punkyveer, my fav southlander. I'll think of you when I pop one wink

Lol boss, many thanks.

Have a great one, hun. Cheers smiley

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See The S3xy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Made Her Fans Faint / No Sh*t!!..am Quiting This Relationship!! / Bola Tinubu’s Son, Seyi Is Now Engaged (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.