Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) (53891 Views)

15000 Each For 6 Students. / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by ibelieveu: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yeye dey smell
CARLOSZ:
Great
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by realjoker(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nigerians, have been celebrating mediocrity since time immemorial. #thisisnotthenaijaofmydream.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by MadCow1: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Skoopy:

You sound like your NAME bro. Just try and build a boundary for yourself.

If you were properly educated, you would know Madcow is not my name but a user I.D.

Fhucking Calabar Witch. angry

1 Like

Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by dotmandt: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
nice 1
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by dammytosh: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nice Suits.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by ugojamali(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
On a lighter note I can imagine these boys on the day of their product defence, dressed in their borrowed suits, puffing out their shirts, walking with their swaggers, while struggling to carry their sprayed aluminium, I mean their helicopter, to school to the obvious amazement of all.

Honestly, is that what I sent you to school to learn

1 Like

Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by kevoh(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...picture of helicopter flying or you know this is a pumping machine assembled under a Prof. supervision
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by herald9: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
I no fit laugh.
This is absurd and unacceptable. Did I here you say they are final year engineering students? What a shame.
So, you spend 5 years to build this?
Where is our educational system heading to?
Yet, this guy has the effrontery to wear suit, to show up a work an ordinary Primary 6 shouldn't be celebrated with.
Just taking a generator engine, placing it on a constructed iron rod, with a fan blade.
Did I hear someone call this a Helicopter?
Shame to shame.
Cross the the 'engineering' and leave 'mechanic' for them.

That's more acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Deltagiant: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
kendrick9:
Nigerians always celebrating medriocrity... something that cant even fly yet here we are celebrating.....

The Psudo technology that never evolves grin
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by cyprus000: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
constance500:
flying coffin grin
gringrincheesy
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by nne4(f): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
realjoker:
Nigerians, have been celebrating mediocrity since time immemorial.
#thisisnotthenaijaofmydream.

Haha grin grin grin

Make una visit my blog:
www.destyhealth.com
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
silvermania:
my dear ika o dogba ,, all fingers are not equal
Honestly I didn't mean it that way. Thanks for your comment though. It's the most sensible i've seen so far.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Osisie(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
cheesy
MadCow1:
CRUTECH must be the new UNIBEN. angry in terms of useless Universities.

That helicopter must be for Witches to fly with as I don't see how you want to steer a Helicopter without the tail rotor.

Plus did they fly it or is this like that UNIBEN car that never moved.

angry

What does Cross Rivers (CRUTECH) and Benin (UNIBEN) have in common? - Witches and Wizards.

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Kikiikaakakiikikakakikikaa
cheesy
This poster iyaf finish me o.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by EdDave(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
LECTURERS FROM A UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING BOARDED A PLANE. WHEN THE PLANE WAS READY TO TAKE-OFF, THE PILOT SAID......"WELCOME ON BOARD LADIES & GENTLEMEN MAY I PLEASE INFORM YOU THAT THIS PLANE WAS MANUFACTURED BY YOUR STUDENTS IN THE UNIVERSITY AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME OF FLYING". IMMEDIATELY THEY HEARD THAT, EVERYONE RAN OUT OF THE PLANE EXCEPT ONE PROFESSOR IBRAHIM, WHO SAT COMFORTABLY. PEOPLE WERE SURPRISED AND WENT TO HIS SEAT TO ASK HIM WHY HE DID NOT RUN OUT OF THE PLANE LIKE OTHERS? HE SMILED AND REPLIED..."THERE IS NO NEED TO RUN OUT BECAUSE IF IT IS TRUE THAT THIS PLANE WAS MADE BY OUR STUDENTS, THEN WITH WHAT WE TAUGHT THEM, AM VERY SURE THE PLANE WIL NOT EVEN MOVE".
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by elderhimself(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Aahhh!!!..... So far it was made in nigeria, by nigerian students.....it will never fly,..........only crawl !!
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by babestella: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
what sort of rubbish is this? What are our youths turning into, celebrating this rubbish and wearing suit to take pictures
Don't let me slap you guys here. Nonsense.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Skoopy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
MadCow1:

If you were properly educated, you would know Madcow is not my name but a user I.D.

Fhucking Calabar Witch. angry

My point exactly, your handle is what you go by on Nairaland. Critical reasoning doesn't hurt.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by LEXYCOM: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oya, oga buhari come and enter let fly u......pls don't send osibanjo to represent u oooooooo
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
dave2meek:
The pilot where is he going to sit
Can it fly Dem try sha e no easy...

Lest I forget I'm the FTC oga Seun send me a mail so that I'll forward my account number to you, I hear say Ftc na moneygrin

We must stop fooling ourselves with all these stupid projects.
If their aircraft cannot fly like an helicopter, then it is not one, but an over sized drone.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by echo2(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Seriously this is pure rubbish, why would they think of rubbish like this...this is totally insane.hiss
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Now if this one can fly...

Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Honestly I didn't mean it that way. Thanks for your comment though. It's the most sensible i've seen so far.
thanks too sweet uw
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by slap1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
I can't build that, but it's not something we should celebrate.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
My school my dept yrs bck. But that project is useless.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
What's this?
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by MadCow1: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Skoopy:

My point exactly, your handle is what you go by on Nairaland. Critical reasoning doesn't hurt.

Madcow is a User I.D, a Handle, a Moniker, a nickname, a tag, a sobriquet, an appellation but what it's not is my name.

Go get yourself a book puppy.

I'm done with you. I'm too mad to get mad. cool

Go bewitch someone else.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by litaninja(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Single Rotor?
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by castel428: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
MadCow1:
CRUTECH must be the new UNIBEN. angry in terms of useless Universities.

That helicopter must be for Witches to fly with as I don't see how you want to steer a Helicopter without the tail rotor.

Plus did they fly it or is this like that UNIBEN car that never moved.

angry

What does Cross Rivers (CRUTECH) and Benin (UNIBEN) have in common? - Witches and Wizards.

why are people this funny.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by MadCow1: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Orikinla:

If their aircraft cannot fly like an helicopter, then it is not one, but an over sized drone.

More like Niggas just acting a fool.

If I was their lecturer, if that contraption does not achieve flight with some degree of control, I will fail them and make sure they repeat the year.

They are better off doing a theoretical project on single rotor helicopters and pointing out the pros and cons of one than actually trying to make one that does not work.

This project is a fail.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by seanjy4konji: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dis people nor deh gree amaze me...

Primary 6 pupils for korea deh produce radios,calculator from scratch...

See them Helicopter,ordinary rat no get space to be pilot not to talk of human being.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by dave2meek(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Easy bro, we'll start from somewhere nahgrin
Orikinla:

Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Skoopy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
MadCow1:

Madcow is a User I.D, a Handle, a Moniker, a nickname, a tag, a sobriquet, an appellation but what it's not is my name.

Go get yourself a book puppy.

I'm done with you. I'm too mad to get mad. cool

Go bewitch someone else.

Alright then, the number one made cow around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Difference Between State University And Federal University / Why Does A Dead Body Float In Water, While A Live Body Sinks? / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.