Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) (54000 Views)

15000 Each For 6 Students. / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by folashade0(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...picture of helicopter flying or you know this is a pumping machine assembled under a Prof. supervision embarassed
Refer to the first picture and the posture of the boy standing second to the last (L-R) shocked
His legs are so thin like the blade of the so called - helicopter cheesy
Someone must have borrowed all these guys suit shocked
Imagine see them standing in front of their project instead of filing behind the object shocked
How can these guys compete internationally?
Nonsense...

"Cherelle ft. Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love" song is next ....enjoying self grin
you are stupid for this comment, really hopeless
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
ok... did it actually take off?
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Rockyfancino(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
can it fly? they tried though.
have a look at my thread https://www.nairaland.com/2564190/15-people-needed-partner-news
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by omooba969(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
kendrick9:
Nigerians always celebrating medriocrity... something that cant even fly yet here we are celebrating.....

The gods must be crazy! grin
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Uzzie: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
is that a generator or a pumping machine sitting inside the frame? LOL
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by iamauxin(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
MadCow1:

Madcow is a User I.D, a Handle, a Moniker, a nickname, a tag, a sobriquet, an appellation but what it's not is my name.

Go get yourself a book puppy.

I'm done with you. I'm too mad to get mad. cool

Go bewitch someone else.
guy calm down, your nickname goes a long way in telling who you are....your argument all this while has. Been wrong. Admit !
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
A mechanic will do better
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by gafman15: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
is dis to supply electricity or to pump water ;
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Itz fly less & they the engineers are clueless to have placed Nigeria one more step ahead of mockery being mocked by mockers
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by suraaj(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
constance500:
flying coffin grin
do you want to kill us with laughter.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by henryowor(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
How uniben n crutech 2 relate.... Guy u go school soon?... sadHow uniben n crutech 2 relate.... Guy u go school soon?...
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Jamb2016Expo: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
hum
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by psalmie(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
How sure it is working
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by SangYunis(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
And they expect people to applaud them for this Smh!
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by iswallker(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
I'm sorry, but that is NOT impressive. All I see is a lawn mower machine bolted to a steel frame. Not impressed at all. They ought to have stuck to something far more practical.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by basadenet: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
A nice job well done, but we would have love to see the picture of the copter flying.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Dtmkt: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
To me the students tried their best, with ppls like them naija will move forward.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Survivor33(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
litaninja:
Single Rotor?
Yea! Because It has only one main rotor blade.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nigerian students and their endless stupidity. They always want to take credit for doing nothing.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
......and they even took a group picture feeling as if they are the best brains in town.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by bossGeh(f): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Biko what is this? grin
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Kingnap(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
kendrick9:
Nigerians always celebrating medriocrity... something that cant even fly yet here we are celebrating.....

Oga what have you done in ur field?
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Kingnap(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...picture of helicopter flying or you know this is a pumping machine assembled under a Prof. supervision embarassed
Refer to the first picture and the posture of the boy standing second to the last (L-R) shocked
His legs are so thin like the blade of the so called - helicopter cheesy
Someone must have borrowed all these guys suit shocked
Imagine see them standing in front of their project instead of filing behind the object shocked
How can these guys compete internationally?
Nonsense...

"Cherelle ft. Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love" song is next ....enjoying self grin

I can bet that you can't do half of what these guys have done in ur field... NONSENSE
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by JIIDS(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Its an impressive design and job, i remember a lecture delivered to me some times in univ. the lecturer analyzed how he was in an air plane. the moment the hosttess indicated that the airplane was constructed by Univ of Lagos Student as a project the entire passengers and crew took to their heels. only this lecturer remained. the Hosttess asked the lecturer " why are u not running?" he replied " if it was made by Nigerian students it wont fly"................. cheesy cheesy cheesy
why were these welders not inside the chopper flying it? Abeg make una stop to bobo us... we don see welders that have made choppers in obalende!!!!
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Kingnap(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
crackhouse:
......and they even took a group picture feeling as if they are the best brains in town.

First prove to us that you can do better before you crucify them
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by sandracoopert(f): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by opineflu(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

for fufu?
grin[quote author=AwesomelyMade post=37665500]
for fufu?[/ u badt lwkmquote]
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by sucess001(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
make dem fly am na...

when they do...they get my credit...arrant stewpidity!
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Tearg1: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
What are we truly celebrating here PIECES of metals welded together in 2015 and we call it a helicopter? ??

This mess is a reflection of the modern Nigerian society and mentality. No point in celebrating a caricature of our educational system.

It's unreal and our government should bow their heads in shame for creating this mess....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) / WAEC Results 2012/2013 Is Out, 80% Failed English And Maths / 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.